PDA

View Full Version : Why not combine all Gree war games?

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-30-2015, 11:27 AM
WON, MW, LOW could be merged or evolved into a NEW war game.

You might call it League of Modern Nations at War.

You might be able to reduce operating costs by immediately increasing tappership.

Yo Salty
05-30-2015, 11:33 AM
WON, MW, LOW could be merged or evolved into a NEW war game.

You might call it League of Modern Nations at War.

You might be able to reduce operating costs by immediately increasing tappership.

Please stop giving them anymore ideas. Thank you

Big John
05-30-2015, 12:01 PM
LOW had decent graphics.

Jg48
05-30-2015, 12:39 PM
You are insain. It would never work

J-manKometh96
05-30-2015, 01:54 PM
You are insain. It would never work

Sure it would.

Whoops. I thought this was the how to make people quit thread.

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-30-2015, 07:52 PM
Please stop giving them anymore ideas. Thank you
Brother, you know THE GREE doesn't listen to me. No one listens to me. LOL I don't even listen to my idiotic ideas. I remember Dr. Pillpoppa told me, "Relax, you won't feel NUTTIN." LMFAO

Danger Mouse
05-30-2015, 10:06 PM
Good god no!!!

Put the ideas down, step back away from the ideas.

For the love of God, can you imagine the opportunities for bugs, glitches and lockouts with that Frankenstein monster??? The sum of the whole would 100% guaranteed be far worse than the POS's that make it up.

Worst. Idea. Ever. Period.

Would be kinda fun to sit back and watch them try, and even more fun watch fools try and play it though ;-))

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-31-2015, 07:03 AM
Good god no!!!

Put the ideas down, step back away from the ideas.

For the love of God, can you imagine the opportunities for bugs, glitches and lockouts with that Frankenstein monster??? The sum of the whole would 100% guaranteed be far worse than the POS's that make it up.

Worst. Idea. Ever. Period.

Would be kinda fun to sit back and watch them try, and even more fun watch fools try and play it though ;-))

See, there's my point. It doesn't matter, it never mattered, but the yucks, they DEW matter.
Plus, you'd get it all for free.
Things are already FUBARed, so why not pile it on?

groovy shags
06-01-2015, 07:51 AM
They can't even get one game right...why combine all the idiosyncrasies? It may shut down the world's power grid!