PDA

View Full Version : Highest stat now?

King little fruit fly
05-30-2015, 08:29 AM
Haven't been here for a while, who is the highest stat guy/gal you encounter lately?

Jg48
05-30-2015, 08:43 AM
Supu guys of course

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-30-2015, 08:46 AM
The biggest dog I see these days has 500,000,000,000,000 (yes, 5000 TRILLION fake attack), and 1,500,000,000,000,000 (yes, 1.5 Quadrillion fake defense).

I will protect his privacy, as he doesn't like to be in the limelight.

WBS
05-31-2015, 06:30 AM
The biggest dog I see these days has 500,000,000,000,000 (yes, 5000 TRILLION fake attack), and 1,500,000,000,000,000 (yes, 1.5 Quadrillion fake defense).

Back in the fun days of the game the top teams big stats made you want to try and catch up. Now I just sit back and laugh and have no ambition to even care about my stats after gree has made them value less. Who would have thought we would have been looking at trillions or quadrillions. There is no use of trying to play anymore other than for faction mates.

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-31-2015, 06:59 AM
Back in the fun days of the game the top teams big stats made you want to try and catch up. Now I just sit back and laugh and have no ambition to even care about my stats after gree has made them value less. Who would have thought we would have been looking at trillions or quadrillions. There is no use of trying to play anymore other than for faction mates.

True, but maybe some people need an intervention? LOL

iamnasty
05-31-2015, 04:49 PM
Haven't been here for a while, who is the highest stat guy/gal you encounter lately?

Hey buddy, no worries, I'm still tiny, lol ☠.........moo™������

Pidgeot
05-31-2015, 04:58 PM

Yeah, I stopped caring about my stats. Nothing to really shoot for so Im just growing my IPH because anything can happen in this game and that is at least one constant I can control.

WBS
05-31-2015, 06:37 PM
Yeah, I stopped caring about my stats. Nothing to really shoot for so Im just growing my IPH because anything can happen in this game and that is at least one constant I can control.

Same here pidgeot, I play with my faction and just upgrade. No gold use whatsoever anymore as I don't feel gree is worthy of a dime.

groovy shags
06-01-2015, 08:16 AM
Who cares? Oh...only the moron with the biggest stats. Must be compensation for something!

Mr llama
06-07-2015, 01:14 AM

I will protect his privacy, as he doesn't like to be in the limelight.Time is more precious than gold, both kinds. Take your own advice and start dewing nutting or change your name . Former bamboozald players who spent thousands, now angry with their own addiction..... Sounds so much better.

Cannot Connect To Server
06-07-2015, 03:05 AM
hi wow thats some big stats... i remember before the big jumps being 2bn was massive for atk now its like level 2 stats...

tho there are thousands of players and teams still with low stats who for many reasons have not been able to do rb and other things like most have.

and imo the real battles and challenges are nuch lower down...

ive seen top 50 teams post about who they match wd fl and its usually same teams over and over and same outcomes hitting same rivals etc...

and lower down 300-500-1000 match ups vary bit more and even lower to 5,000+

its down these lower teams its more fun and xhallenging and less same old thing its a lot siffererent jumping helping teams on rb and events where even a big donation makes a masdive difference to helping them out as does a few poibts...even a wall hit can win the battle.

ive been on many teams high and low my stats not great my base not super powrrful compated to top 200+ teams bit it does its damage and gets its points whereever i go and ive donated to some high teams for folders and conc before ppl cld buy them etc..

it must be great to know u hv immense stats but also tiring or boring to know u xan beat pretty much everyone and always hv to hit same ppl or if super high u are always hitting lower ppl for less points so have to hit even more to compensate... must be way hard work and i know i cldnt do it i just cant tap that much... to do 4 hits this wd on.thos update can take 20 mins due to force close reset restart every hit.

so as much as they hv high stats and loads+ upgrades at same id be bored and struggle... where is there to go at the top if everything upgrades instantly and all the rivals are the same?

so im glad my base is lower abd i jump to help many its more xhallenging i cant say fun as gree destroyed the fun but its ceetainly challenging trying to get points and do rbs etc...

at least theres still things to do and try get goals... even a 12/15 is a challenge as gree sets it higher and higher and so on... but as said at least more to try achieve lower down.

so no wonder higher teams need more to do if ut is the same up there? cant be bothered to edit typos...

might make a post aby atk vs raw to see the differences... that might make good thread to see high vs low and levels...?

Cannot Connect To Server
06-07-2015, 03:07 AM
so many typos cos my browser text is off screen as i type so i just cannot see what im typing.

Tinker
06-07-2015, 09:09 AM

I'm thinking of making a move on the top dawg. Could you convert that stat into USA Dollars? Just trying to figure out if I have enough.

J-manKometh96
06-07-2015, 09:57 AM
It's equivalent to what the national debt will be within the next 6 months

Cannot Connect To Server
06-07-2015, 10:26 AM
or equivilent to a lightbulb repair in the presidents bathroom.

chefpaul9828
06-08-2015, 03:57 PM
I was a sup, stopped playing for a year and just picked the game back up. Amazed at some of the stats now. No gold this time:)

Speed ump
06-08-2015, 10:34 PM
Hey PAUL, it's riddler.