PDA

View Full Version : Masteer of the Shadow Wars Day 1 - must be a joke or a guild quest placed as indi....

ZicZac
05-29-2015, 02:21 PM
... Objective = defeat 325 rivals in 24 hrs....

Regen = 1 Stam / 3 min : 325 Rivals * 3 min = 975 min => 16,25 hrs regen time of Stam to complete...

.... I take that this is with wrong requirement or that it is intended to be a guild quest rather than indi quest ??!?

Jomama1
05-29-2015, 02:25 PM
Why would your developers think this is fun? Lock us down all weekend???? Are you trying to get people to quit????

Nacon10
05-29-2015, 02:30 PM
the # of wins required is a little to high. they are making a statement that you must use gems to enjoy the game.

Jnsolberg
05-29-2015, 02:41 PM
... Objective = defeat 325 rivals in 24 hrs....

Regen = 1 Stam / 3 min : 325 Rivals * 3 min = 975 min => 16,25 hrs regen time of Stam to complete...

.... I take that this is with wrong requirement or that it is intended to be a guild quest rather than indi quest ??!?

And you can win a daily unit of 626k/939k.....why?
The PvP last event is the one that Gree messed up the final prize. Remember +4 Attack became +4% alliance Attack.
What the heck is going on here?

A wrapper prize just came up:
Shadow King 9.1m/13.6m with a +5% Infantry Defense boost

And the math is confirmed, 16.25 hours of Regen time. And it won't help having more stamina. You still need 16.25 hours. Of course, if you do a respec, then your stamina starts full.

ZicZac
05-29-2015, 03:02 PM
Ahh well.... - Gree managed to hit <ENTER> to activate this event the minute before they went home on weekend... - Wont expect this to be corrected till Monday morning where they gonna go :" Ohh well, what a shame, but at least ppl bought up a lot of gems".... - Happy days :O

.... Would have been with a S L I G H T chance to actually complete, if Stam refills would have been dropping from EB and RB, but have only seens this happen in one single event over a very, very long period - and there has already been 2-3 raid quest chains active since then, so ppl probably have burned theyr refills already....

325 hits.... - Lets take that ppl havent even spec'd for stam => You only gain 5 stam per 20 gems spend => 65 x 20 gems = 1300 gems to complete of 3 days => 3900 gems overall....

... You could go and re-spec with scrolls of 100 gems each => (100 gems x 2) (to respec back after the event) + 32,5 * 20 gems * 3 days) => "only" 850 gems to complete (not taking into concideration that you might not play KA 24/7 as Gree would like and actually pick up a unit where stam is full... - Yet 850 gems is more than what avarage ppl spend on the Guild vs Guild main event, so not likely this one ever should have been put up by gree....

... Would love to see the logics by Gree to this, however I would be quite suprised if Gree actually could respond with any logic - lol

To the possitive note, it seems that there will be time to spend with wife and kids by disregarding this event along with 98% of the rest of the players...

As to what was commented with regards to be occupied by KA events during weekend.... How are its even possible to do Trials, EB, Indi Raid quest & Leaderboard Lock Box at the same time.... - Sure they dont use same resources, but seriously ? - All of these are with sub quests on its own.....

Relic
05-29-2015, 03:04 PM
We'll be sure to let the dev team know your discontent with the individual goals. Thanks for your feedback.

10s2bl8of10
05-29-2015, 04:07 PM
Relic... I think discontent is an understatement.
I'm also sure that you know yourself...that this is a ridiculous ask.

Jomama1
05-29-2015, 04:49 PM
I recommend you drop the daily way down - to like 100 - and let people finish the ILTQ at more of their own pace.

But in general, these PVPs have gotten too long - scale them back along with everything else.

Acadian
05-29-2015, 08:40 PM
funny thing is the normal event 10/10 prize is better than the day prize. Total of 240 wins needed to gain this. 4.8 mil 2.8 mil with 2 % bonus to infantry attack

kruppe
05-29-2015, 08:56 PM
funny thing is the normal event 10/10 prize is better than the day prize. Total of 240 wins needed to gain this. 4.8 mil 2.8 mil with 2 % bonus to infantry attack

You are assuming that the 2% is stackable. Probably a temporary bonus until whenever, check the intent index indicator

Laura TCK
05-30-2015, 01:26 AM
I have 150 stamina but I shall only complete normal due to the stupid number needed on heroic yes for a rubbish prize so yes for me normal is doable in a decent time frame

Let's go back to raiding buildings (non gem) I like those more fun then just hit hit boring hit

Laura TCK
05-30-2015, 01:54 AM
Can the mods confirm this - day 1 is complete heroic is ready to go but has the 3 day timer counting down, so when day 2 starts will those kills count on heroic part and we just have one heroic chain to complete in the 3 days???

Jomama1
05-30-2015, 04:46 AM
I believe all kills count. The daily is a separate counter than the ILTQ. So for example if the ILTQ was 975 kills you would be most efficient at 325 kills per day. I think ILTQ is less than 975 and I don't know what 15/15 heroic reward is.

Jnsolberg
05-30-2015, 05:19 AM
Ok, now I'm starting to understand this PvP event.
Forget the Daily for a moment. This is just like the last PvP we had. A 2% boost for finishing Normal, and a 33m Attack unit for finishing heroic. The unit for 15/15 Heroic has a +4% temp Health increase for Raid Boss. That's an increase in your initial health, not a health regen. It helps a little, not a lot.

In addition to the regular PvP format, Gree added daily goals with a very lame daily prize. But if you complete Heroic, and get all 3 daily prizes, you get a very nice prize. So if you finish the 325 kills on day 1, stop killing until day 2 and try for the Shadow King, 9.1m/13.6m with a +5% Infantry Defense boost (does not show Temporary, but with all of Gree's False Advertisements, who knows?)

Good luck!

Jomama1
05-30-2015, 06:37 AM
Yes - that's how it works - but it screws you by forcing you to spread your kills out to three days. So if you have a busy day at work Monday you cant get wrapper. Also the total for wrapper seems higher than what is needed for ILTQ. It was a really dumb idea. ILTQ was already too long and tedious so they make it much worse.

The red Baron
05-31-2015, 09:01 AM
Hey, this is a tough but fair challange, who has time can finish without gems and who has no time can finish with some gems.

rutty
06-01-2015, 12:18 AM
My main won't finish this event but my mini is breezing it - only 30 stamina and I play frequently enough to finish all 3 days without breaking sweat. You've only got to log in once an hour and it is done.

Lots of cash to be had later in Heroic too - I quite like this one.

Chronos
06-01-2015, 01:17 AM
The Red Baron, I totally agree that it's challenging, but feasible! Either with a lot of time or with gems. However the prizes given are in no proportion to the effort to be put in by us players! Prizes are ridiculous, even if boost was permanent!
Come on Gree! If you put up quests that are as tough as this one, you need to give out prizes that are really worth going for them.
Either this, or you need to do easier quests! But then you won't make any money!

E-I
06-02-2015, 12:13 PM
325 really wasn't bad. But then again, I have a lot of stamina so I didn't have to check in online every 20 min. :p

Jomama1
06-02-2015, 04:37 PM
Its just really dull, too long, and should not require constant attention - we have lives. The wrapper makes it worse as it forces the players to space everything out so they cant take time off at all. Really crappy.

Saint-BEL
06-02-2015, 11:20 PM
Meh I liked the wrapper event. It allowed those who play actively all the time to get a better reward than those who don't, which quite frankly only makes sense.

We had a lot more of these events a year ago and i would prefer if events like these came back more often.
But then all wrapper prizes should have comparable prizes, not like current trial and pvp quest. :)