PDA

View Full Version : Awesome... deploy points not counted

ichbin
05-29-2015, 11:45 AM
Just finished first frontline war and our deploy points weren't counted. Didn't even show that we finished 1/15 on faction goal...

xlt
05-29-2015, 11:53 AM
Same thing just happen to my team. We won all nodes, yet all the faction goals are still showing up though nothing was won. The deploy goal is still set at 1/15

ju100
05-29-2015, 11:55 AM
Same here, points and perfect did not count... Usual FL...
And what does Relic do during these glitch-free event? Closing the most interesting thread of the moment...

Vile Lynn
05-29-2015, 11:56 AM
Get your tickets sent in!

Big John
05-29-2015, 11:58 AM
Rename thread to suggestions to make players quit, AKA Gree doing what they do.

ju100
05-29-2015, 12:04 PM

Bwahahhahaha.
Can we?

ichbin
05-29-2015, 12:35 PM
Oh hey look it worked the second time around...

Relic
05-29-2015, 01:00 PM
First off, sorry there's an issue with receiving deploy points. Please submit a ticket to Support about this so they can handle it for you. You can submit tickets here: https://games.gree-support.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Same here, points and perfect did not count... Usual FL...
And what does Relic do during these glitch-free event? Closing the most interesting thread of the moment...

That thread was closed because it was unnecessary and complete flame bait. In the future, please address any discussion regarding moderation to a moderator or Community Manager using the PM system.

No, let's please not do that. Thank you.

Vile Lynn
05-29-2015, 01:06 PM
err... You can't edit thread titles... just sayin. Now you know. :)

Edit: You can in Go Advanced. Now I know, ha!

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-29-2015, 01:09 PM
First off, sorry there's an issue with receiving deploy points.

Please submit a ticket to Support about this so they can handle it for you.

You can submit tickets here: https://games.gree-support.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

This revelation is disturbing, Relic.

It seems that GREE knew the event wasn't working correctly, but the event was deployed anyway.

Why would your company do that, Relic?

If the event isn't working, or isn't working properly, it can't be played and the desired result can't ever be achieved.

That seems a bit odd to me, Relic.

The only one receiving any benefit in such a situation would be Gree.

This would be like ordering a pizza, and receiving an empty pizza box, or renting a car and it won't run.
You complain to the pizza restaurant, or the renal car agency and you're told, "First off, sorry there's an issue with receiving a pizza box with a pizza inside (or a rental car that actually runs, but we gave you the keys!). Please call our customer service number about YOUR problem so they can handle it for you."

Sending a ticket would be pointless in my view.

If you'd be so kind as to offer a few comments to enlighten us, perhaps we could better understand the logic that is Gree's.
Thank you.

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-29-2015, 01:10 PM
err... You can't edit thread titles... just sayin. Now you know. :)

Sorry, thread titles can be edited, but the time to DEW so by the author of the thread is limited.

Vile Lynn
05-29-2015, 01:11 PM
Sorry, thread titles can be edited, but the time to DEW so by the author of the thread is limited.

Really? I've never been able to before... I'll go check...

Yeah, you're right! You can in Go Advanced. I learn something new everyday here! ;)

good gawd noooo
05-29-2015, 01:33 PM
First off, sorry there's an issue with receiving deploy points. Please submit a ticket to Support about this so they can handle it for you. You can submit tickets here: https://games.gree-support.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

That thread was closed because it was unnecessary and complete flame bait. In the future, please address any discussion regarding moderation to a moderator or Community Manager using the PM system.

the ticket system sucks I submitted a ticket last cycle had various email replies the guy even told me my account been credited ten regens. well go figure the ten regens didn't show he hasn't replyed back since . and what I reported has affected my whole faction for 5 fls. so I asked him to do something for the team. Unfortunately the ticket systems is flawed

if you can help resolve or get them moving on it I believe ticket number is 2446334

Ajk
05-29-2015, 01:39 PM
the ticket system sucks I submitted a ticket last cycle had various email replies the guy even told me my account been credited ten regens. well go figure the ten regens didn't show he hasn't replyed back since . and what I reported has affected my whole faction for 5 fls. so I asked him to do something for the team. Unfortunately the ticket systems is flawed

if you can help resolve or get them moving on it I believe ticket number is 2446334

No, the ticket system is working "as intended".

zhenyu
05-29-2015, 02:51 PM
Same problem. have to redo the goal twice already. worst than the previous event.

Tee
05-29-2015, 03:17 PM
Z the ticket system is working as intended. Thank you for playing

zhenyu
05-29-2015, 03:28 PM
declared 7 wars and deployed enough for each goal. 2 goals were not clear. SO FAR.... That is ridiculous and why should I spend any gold to clear the later mission of the goal chain?
And Rekic, after we submit the ticket, what will we receive? no compensation. no refund. just a standard reply message. useless!!!!

Jg48
05-29-2015, 03:45 PM
Here is an idea. Buys gold using cc and then call cc company and stat that the game is broken and get you money back. That is how you tell gree you appreciation you cc company will take care of gree.

Jg48
05-29-2015, 03:53 PM
Plus relic gree knows the event is broken it's the same thing for the past frontline events. Please cancel event now. Everyone will get refunds either from iTunes Google or cc company. Either way gree losses so show face and cancel event.

Modern War Forum GF
05-29-2015, 04:12 PM
Here is an idea. Buys gold using cc and then call cc company and stat that the game is broken and get you money back. That is how you tell gree you appreciation you cc company will take care of gree.

In my book thats cheating ..

Jg48
05-29-2015, 04:17 PM
Gree cheats too. You know the saying an eye for an eye. Fair game

PITA4PRES
05-29-2015, 05:03 PM

Relic it's a waste of time to send in a ticket. By the time the dumb support get to it, the event is either A) over or B) the goal has been completed because the faction has had to repeat the goal to complete it. This happened to my faction a couple FL ago. Gree doesn't give a **** about us or doing anything to make things right. We have people in my faction that can't afford a lot of gunners so they save up for the big wars and then it's a complete waste when this piece of **** game doesn't work properly and constantly ****s players out of **** they rightfully earned.

good gawd noooo
05-29-2015, 05:33 PM
Relic it's a waste of time to send in a ticket. By the time the dumb **** *******s in support get to it, the event is either A) over or B) the goal has been completed because the faction has had to repeat the goal to complete it. This happened to my faction a couple FL ago. Gree doesn't give a **** about us or doing anything to make things right. We have people in my faction that can't afford a lot of gunners so they save up for the big wars and then it's a complete waste when this piece of **** game doesn't work properly and constantly ****s players out of **** they rightfully earned.

now now now all those blanked out words you know your cant say G R A P E in here

Jg48
05-29-2015, 08:32 PM
I have a ? Relic how many months does it take to work on 1 problem in one event. O I know the answer it's working as intended. The I Q's must be really low to take that long.

xlt
05-29-2015, 10:02 PM
...and just happened again...won all 5 nodes and didn't trigger the goal. Sent a ticket for the first occurance, haven't sent one for the second occurance

Jg48
05-30-2015, 05:40 AM
Why bother sending a ticket it's obvious gree and the mods don't care anymore. If they did the game would be fixed.

GI Jim
05-31-2015, 04:25 AM
Ticket system doesnt work. We had completed 10/15 and 4/4 last FL and didnt get credit for it. I got a reply for my ticket days after the event ended saying it shows we completed it because we had to do it a second time. They send me a survey email about the support I received and managed to get a response within a few hours after submitting it with an empty apology. Wish original ticket had as fast a turnaround time.

GSF Wingman GRI
05-31-2015, 05:54 AM
We just won and had 380 million deploy points. Goal 13/15 (262 mil) is however still up. Same happened last week. Do something about it gree

Flexter
05-31-2015, 06:08 AM
Every event wen FL is live there is the same problem bolt you guys now it and don't doing a thing about it why are you guys just remove the FL event and bring it back wen you guys just fixed it also CS is really poor because they can't reply 2 the ticket from last FL and we already have a new event going on with the same problem so solve the ticket thanks and the event thanks

WBS
05-31-2015, 06:23 AM
They won't remove it or fix it if they are making money off of it. Most of you know gree doesn't care about its customers.

Tinker
05-31-2015, 06:24 AM
Every event wen FL is live there is the same problem bolt you guys now it and don't doing a thing about it why are you guys just remove the FL event and bring it back wen you guys just fixed it also CS is really poor because they can't reply 2 the ticket from last FL and we already have a new event going on with the same problem so solve the ticket thanks and the event thanks

Here are some periods and commas for you to use in your next post: . . . . .. . . . . . . , , , , , , , , ,, , , , , ,
PS: was going to add some capitals but decided not to over whelm

Flexter
05-31-2015, 06:27 AM
Your a troll ga and hide your self before anybody see you

Agent Orange
05-31-2015, 08:21 AM
Seems to be a connection to the server connection drops. So is their internal LAN becoming saturated somehow..... Or the pipe into greeLAN from the outside.

Wonder how that can happen, physical tapping is unlikely but scripted tapping could likely cause it.....

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-31-2015, 09:50 AM
Seems to be a connection to the server connection drops. So is their internal LAN becoming saturated somehow..... Or the pipe into greeLAN from the outside.

Wonder how that can happen, physical tapping is unlikely but scripted tapping could likely cause it.....
Because you know I'm all about that BOTS,
'Bout that BOTS, no TAPPIN’
I'm all 'bout that BOTS, 'bout that BOTS, no TAPPIN’
I'm all 'bout that BOTS, 'bout that BOTS, no TAPPIN’
I'm all 'bout that BOTS, 'bout that BOTS
Yeah it's pretty clear, I ain’t gonna TAP 4 U
But I can BOT it, BOT it like I'm supposed to do
‘Cause I got that BOTTY BOT that all the others chase
All the right junk in all the right places
I see the magazines working that Photoshop
We know that SPIT ain't real
Come on now, make it stop
If you got BOTTY BOTTY just start 'em up
'Cause every inch of you is perfect
From the bottom to the top
Yeah, my momma she told me don't worry about your size
She says, boys they like a little more BOTTY BOT to hold at night
You know I won't be no stick-finger, silicone BARNEY wanna be,
So, if that's what's you're into
Then go ahead and move along
Because you know I'm all about that BOT,
'Bout that BOT, no TAPPIN’
I'm all 'bout that BOT, 'bout that BOT, no TAPPIN’
I'm all 'bout that BOT, 'bout that BOTS, no TAPPIN’
I'm all 'bout that BOT, 'bout that BOT

groovy shags
06-01-2015, 07:44 AM
You guys are just like new puppies. No matter how many times you get mad, they still piss on the floor!