PDA

View Full Version : Level up - skill points (MODS PLEASE READ)

BeastMode...on
05-29-2015, 10:13 AM
I have levelled up twice since war started over the weekend, neither time did I receive my skill points. Other members of my team have also levelled up and did not receive any skill points. In the Kingdom Age Community room on GroupMe this has happened to others in other guilds so it is not isolated to our team. We have all sent in tickets, this is the response we have received verbatim:

------------------------------------------------
Thank you for contacting the Kingdom Age Support Team.

You have received and spent all the skill points that you have currently earned. Sometimes when clicking quickly, the game will attribute more skill points then should be available. When this happens, the game will withhold the points until your level is equal to the skills points spent. Once the balance is restored, you will begin receiving skill points again.

Thanks so much for gaming with us
-------------------------------------------------

A) Are you f'n kidding me?
B) Since the game has begun, every time you level up you are awarded 3 skill points. Every map you beat to level 4 you are awarded 1 skill point. There have been bonuses won with "extra" army attack skill points . Everytime you reset your skills you begin with 5 in stamina and 1 on the other categories. NO ONE has 3 skills per level only (i.e. level 100 = 300 total skill points). This is how the game is designed and how it's always been
C) My main character is level 192. My other character is level 180. Others on my team are above 200. We have been playing the game for years and know what happens when you level up. There is no "clicking too quickly" and assigning more points than should be available. You get a popup saying you leveled up. You get an annoying pop begging you to rate the game 5*. Only after you close both of these are you taken to your hero skills to add your points.
D) This only started happening this past weekend during war, prior to that, anytime you went up a level you got 3 points. Clearly it was a glitch in an update or whatever data push got sent out prior to war
E) please refer to letter A and ask customer service to get a clue.

MODS please look into this issue and have it corrected across the board to anyone who has leveled since last Friday when war began.

Jomama1
05-29-2015, 02:27 PM
I think it might be an error from the 4 skill points we got for last PVP before it was changed. If so either give us the skill points or a free respect. I don't want 4 in attack.

Relic
05-29-2015, 03:19 PM
I have levelled up twice since war started over the weekend, neither time did I receive my skill points. Other members of my team have also levelled up and did not receive any skill points. In the Kingdom Age Community room on GroupMe this has happened to others in other guilds so it is not isolated to our team. We have all sent in tickets, this is the response we have received verbatim:

------------------------------------------------
Thank you for contacting the Kingdom Age Support Team.

You have received and spent all the skill points that you have currently earned. Sometimes when clicking quickly, the game will attribute more skill points then should be available. When this happens, the game will withhold the points until your level is equal to the skills points spent. Once the balance is restored, you will begin receiving skill points again.

Thanks so much for gaming with us
-------------------------------------------------

A) Are you f'n kidding me?
B) Since the game has begun, every time you level up you are awarded 3 skill points. Every map you beat to level 4 you are awarded 1 skill point. There have been bonuses won with "extra" army attack skill points . Everytime you reset your skills you begin with 5 in stamina and 1 on the other categories. NO ONE has 3 skills per level only (i.e. level 100 = 300 total skill points). This is how the game is designed and how it's always been
C) My main character is level 192. My other character is level 180. Others on my team are above 200. We have been playing the game for years and know what happens when you level up. There is no "clicking too quickly" and assigning more points than should be available. You get a popup saying you leveled up. You get an annoying pop begging you to rate the game 5*. Only after you close both of these are you taken to your hero skills to add your points.
D) This only started happening this past weekend during war, prior to that, anytime you went up a level you got 3 points. Clearly it was a glitch in an update or whatever data push got sent out prior to war
E) please refer to letter A and ask customer service to get a clue.

MODS please look into this issue and have it corrected across the board to anyone who has leveled since last Friday when war began.

I checked on this for you with Customer Support, and it looks like every account they've looked at and done the math on has the appropriate skill points.

Here's the math, with example numbers:

Army Attack = total - 1 -->143
Army Defense = total - 1 --> 0
Stamina = total - 5 * 2 --> 30
Strength = total - 1 * 2 --> 718
891 invested

(Level - 1)*3 + (lvl 4 area masteries) + skill boosts
(236-1)3= 705 + 51 + 100 = 856 earned

I hope that clarifies it better for you. If you still feel there's been an error, I recommend replying to CS. If your ticket has been closed, open a new one and reference your previous ticket number.

Thanks.

Jomama1
05-29-2015, 04:53 PM
Relic,

As I stated above the problem is that most of us got 4 extra skill points added to attack from the last PVP prize before it was changed to alliance attack. It should be obvious to your developers that a bunch of tickets are coming in that are exactly 4 off.

It's ok to not give us 4 free points, but its not ok to force us to take our level up points in attack. I think if you won't grant us the extra 4 points you need to give us a free respec so we can reallocate them.

Right now I would like those points in stamina but my last 4 points were taken away.

BeastMode...on
05-29-2015, 05:55 PM
Relic, that isn't the case because I leveled up twice on one account (6 pts) and got zero
Leveled up one on 2nd account snd got zero

So the +4 suggestion doesn't hold weight. Nor does your example.

Simply put I am out 9 skill pts (6/3) between my 2 accounts. I have submitted tickets. The response I got is posted in my original post. I have not gotten a response to my reply.

I'm sorry, I know it's not you. But this is shoddy programming. To add to the shoddy advertising (non stacking war prize). To add to shoddy planning (current pvp quests). Too much shoddy one sided activity at a time from a company we spend money on playing. And too little explanation that makes sense.

Saint-BEL
05-29-2015, 11:58 PM
I checked on this for you with Customer Support, and it looks like every account they've looked at and done the math on has the appropriate skill points.

Here's the math, with example numbers:

Army Attack = total - 1 -->143
Army Defense = total - 1 --> 0
Stamina = total - 5 * 2 --> 30
Strength = total - 1 * 2 --> 718
891 invested

(Level - 1)*3 + (lvl 4 area masteries) + skill boosts
(236-1)3= 705 + 51 + 100 = 856 earned

I hope that clarifies it better for you. If you still feel there's been an error, I recommend replying to CS. If your ticket has been closed, open a new one and reference your previous ticket number.

Thanks.

In you example you invested more than you earned...
How?

Palewood
05-30-2015, 03:33 AM
Where do you find your bonus skill points?

Jomama1
05-30-2015, 06:39 AM
Beast Mode,

I am fairly certain that 4 points of your problem is the PVP prize. You may have other issues as well. Everyone in my guild who has the problem has lost 4.

KillaDon
05-30-2015, 08:48 AM
It's funny yall have been sent many tickets from many different players all staying the same issue YET yall won't even look at the programming to see if there is really a issue. I haven't received skill pts for my last 2 level ups and the reply yall sent is bogus BECAUSEA I know I NEVER got 4 skill pts to use and plus my skills set up hasn't changed as well. Another let down to the players and Gree screwing us over as usual.

Jomama1
05-30-2015, 12:23 PM
Just to be clear - the 4 skill points were automatically applied to attack with the previous PVP prize before it was changed.

Regardless, we deserve kill points we can allocate as we choose This is hitting almost everybody.

Tex ~
05-30-2015, 01:44 PM
It's happened to me too but I wasn't sure. Today I leveled up again and receveid only 2 skill points to allocate.
Only 2!
Any explanation for this from mods?
I got the boost for alliance attack from last PVP event, why should gree now have to save on our skill point?

Sirius
05-30-2015, 03:15 PM
Hey Guys,

We are taking a deeper look into this and will have it all sorted out in the end by far. Greatly appreciate the input and extra information provided on this so far.

Jomama1
05-31-2015, 04:55 AM
Tex. That makes sense if you mossed 4. You lose 3 from first level up and 1 from second. That's why I think its the PVP prixe from last cycle for most of us.

Tex ~
05-31-2015, 10:36 AM
It makes sense!
I do not understand why we win a prize then we got penalized. Guess we won too much :) ( ironic obviously ).
I hope to hear more about this " issue" sorted out soon.