PDA

View Full Version : Battle Health and Raid Boss Hit BAR

Ninja☆Smoke
05-29-2015, 06:51 AM
My apologies if this was already mentioned, I couldn't find the answer in any threads relating to topic. QUESTION: With Raid boss overlapping War, will that effect your Battle health if you hit a boss or 2 in active battles?

bravo 6 vk
05-29-2015, 07:10 AM
No it won't

Ninja☆Smoke
05-29-2015, 07:12 AM
So they fixed it? This is the first time they have overlapped

Jeronimo
05-29-2015, 07:33 AM
Those are two types of health: health to hit the RB and health to fight in the war. So it shouldn't. We'll see.

plavine
05-29-2015, 09:04 AM
Those are two types of health: health to hit the RB and health to fight in the war. So it shouldn't. We'll see.
I think you are wrong ! They have always been the same in all 3 major games ( CC, MW,KA ) we always complain - sometimes we get a few health packs dropped , then gree overlaps the two events again

Relic
05-29-2015, 10:14 AM
Hi!

Yes, both RB and Fairview Freakout will share the same health pool. :)

Vile Lynn
05-29-2015, 11:00 AM
Hi!

:( boo.

What have you got to smile about?

You humans at GREE just want to have a CS ticket backlog for an "excuse."
Excuses only work for the person making them.

Having both events overlap AND require the same energy will get a ton of tickets coming in for nothing.

How many tickets will get sent in from customers being away from their home syn when war begins because they're jumping for RB? ...not that I really care. I bet it sucks to always be in crisis-management instead of being proactive about anything.

cajunman
05-29-2015, 11:16 AM
Hi!

relic - this is incorrect they do not share the same health pool. I am empty on boss raid health and full on war health.

this was changed when you started giving different health packs in your gold packs.

justjon
05-29-2015, 11:18 AM
Hi!

This is incorrect, the two events do NOT share the same health pool. We're battling and fighting bosses, I put a PA on a def leader...and still had full health for RB.

Vile Lynn
05-29-2015, 11:47 AM
Yeah, I noticed, too... RB & War use different health bars.

lol, so rediculous

Jcw9811
05-29-2015, 11:51 AM
Oh god not even the mods know the how the game works and also they changed this a while ago since EB had overlapped a couple times before and people were able to buy battle refills for only 10 gold instead of 25

Relic
05-29-2015, 11:55 AM
Apologies for the wrong info, everyone, I accidentally looked at some old information. Battle health and RB health have their own health in Crime City.

gunny22
05-30-2015, 04:56 AM
Oh god not even the mods know the how the game works and also they changed this a while ago since EB had overlapped a couple times before and people were able to buy battle refills for only 10 gold instead of 25

Damn. Why I always find out about a bargin when it is too late?