PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrow's Battle for EC: Fairview Freakout

Relic
05-28-2015, 07:45 PM
Hey there, Mobsters!

We advise everyone upgrade to the latest client prior to participating in the Fairview Freakout event. Anyone who doesn't upgrade to the latest client will have difficulties viewing the individual leaderboard.

Thank you for your dedication, and enjoy the event!

sister morphine
05-28-2015, 10:50 PM
It won't affect gameplay though?

Leaderboard - meh! :)

cooch
05-28-2015, 11:24 PM
what do you think Sista?

There already is a lag in RB and occasional "can't access internet" messages for many folks. Can't wait to add the War to it....

sister morphine
05-29-2015, 12:33 AM
what do you think Sista?

There already is a lag in RB and occasional "can't access internet" messages for many folks. Can't wait to add the War to it....
War lag I can live with. Most of the time we only battle so free players will be full at the start. :) I suppose some players look at the Indy list and decide what they'll try for. Not my thing, lol.

The other stuff needs fixing ASAP. It doesn't happen here, but every time I do the scratcher on my MW games, it crashes. That's getting really old.

Dklv
05-29-2015, 06:55 AM
Are RB and battle going to be using the same health bar?

Relic
05-29-2015, 10:12 AM
It won't affect gameplay though?

Leaderboard - meh! :)

Hi!

No, gameplay should not be effected by not updating to the most recent client.

Are RB and battle going to be using the same health bar?

no, both RB and Fairview Freakout will have their own health.

Relic
05-29-2015, 11:08 AM
Hey all,

An update for you - there also will not be hotspots in Fairview Freakout, just to make everyone aware.

Thanks!

Vile Lynn
05-29-2015, 11:52 AM
No, gameplay should not be effected by not updating to the most recent client.

Yes, both RB and Fairview Freakout will share the same health pool.

An update for you - there also will not be hotspots in Fairview Freakout, just to make everyone aware.

Thanks!

Hmm... What to believe?

Relic, whoever is giving you info at GREE is not giving you good info. Don't ask them anymore or confirm with another source before posting.

RB & War do not share the same health bar, FYI.

cooch
05-29-2015, 12:09 PM
U mean hot zones. Not hot spots or is that something else?

cooch
05-29-2015, 12:28 PM
Hey all,

Thanks!

Relic:

In case you missed my query: do you mean Hot Zones or is Hot Spots a new feature we don't know about that doesn't work anyway?

sister morphine
05-29-2015, 12:38 PM
Relic:

In case you missed my query: do you mean Hot Zones or is Hot Spots a new feature we don't know about that doesn't work anyway?
Was live during last MW war. To be honest it seemed pointless to me. Hit the HQ to get a random defence reduction for you and you only. The only reason to use it is if you can't find a target. If that happens often enough you're playing in the wrong tier.