PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for how to make players quit. 😃

MojoJojo
05-28-2015, 06:31 PM
A while back I started a thread on how to make the game worse. Free took some of the suggestions we had and it proved to be a valuable platform for free to implement our ideas.
So as it seems that grew wants players to quit, let's help them with some suggestions. The only answer that won't do, is "keep doing what they have been doing." That's just boring.
So here are some of my suggestions.

Make a raid or attack take all of the money that's not vaulted in 1 attack.

Keep the current energy requirements for the ltq but have all targets at 1 energy. So instead of hitting a target 10 times 100 energy, you'd have to hit the target 1000 times times 12 kills.

Have a free party every week where they hose the servers down with Mountain Dew.

Add your suggestions and try to be creative.

J-manKometh96
05-28-2015, 06:48 PM
Isn't it time for another 8 week lockout? That would about end the game.

Danger Mouse
05-28-2015, 07:28 PM
A couple more LTGQ's (limited time glitch quests) will do the trick I should imagine.

Say, make some 100 Bill A/D Apollo Rank units available for $2 for everyone of any rank awake from 2359 PST on a Friday until a mod spots the Inevitable forum post from some idiot bragging how they bought 3000 of them, and sends an emergency call into Gree HQ to drag a Dev out of the bar long enough to shut it down. Alongside this, allow the units to be recycled for 57 Trillion in cash and 100 Million Valor.

That should do it.

good gawd noooo
05-28-2015, 09:57 PM
take all of gree's events fl,rb, fltw, and for more fun add in separate iltq make these take the 3 weeks between wars and put in extremely high energy cost and rewards that make us feel we have to finish of fall behind.. then do wd and make it 7 days and the special wars give HALF points per hit so we have to work twice as hard

Agent Orange
05-29-2015, 06:39 AM
Run all events non stop 24/7/365 with no breaks....

Danger Mouse
05-29-2015, 06:52 AM
Run all events non stop 24/7/365 with no breaks....

Erm, he did say not to say " keep doing what you're doing"

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-29-2015, 08:31 AM
"In those regions where pockets of dead-enders are trying to reconstitute, Gen. (Tommy) Franks and his team are rooting them out," Rumsfeld said, referring to the U.S. commander in Iraq. "In short, the coalition is making good progress."

DEAD-ENDERS won't quit.

Big John
05-29-2015, 10:14 AM
Take away SUP's privileges.

J-manKometh96
05-29-2015, 11:16 AM
Take away SUP's privileges.How about a twist on that? Without notice, after WD, all final placements are reversed along with corresponding prizes. 1st becomes last, last becomes first, and so on.

Big John
05-29-2015, 11:29 AM
How about a twist on that? Without notice, after WD, all final placements are reversed along with corresponding prizes. 1st becomes last, last becomes first, and so on.

I like it, forum would go into meltdown and we could watch the carnage unfold before our eyes.

Relic
05-29-2015, 11:39 AM
This thread is thoroughly unnecessary. I'm locking it.