PDA

View Full Version : switching already working on android

gunny22
05-28-2015, 12:18 AM
Hi guys,

I have a main game on my smartphone and a mini game on my tablet.

I received a message from gree that starting from June 1st my mini game will no longer run on my tablet unless I upgrade the android version.
Since it is not possible to upgrade android, I was hoping I could still use that game with the "switch accounts" feature:
use my smartphone to play both games.

So I have my android tablet and android smartphone both on the same google account, and both "linked".
But when I login on the smartphone, I only see the game on the smartphone, so unable to select the one from the tablet.

Is that switching feature working for somebody on android?

TIA
Gunny

gunny22
05-28-2015, 02:35 AM
I installed the recent google play: no change.

I reinstalled cc:
now my game is lost, I've got a new game :(

Created a ticket.

gunny22
05-30-2015, 04:31 AM
No reply yet. Is support working in the weekends or is there no chance at all this will be solved before monday?
Can one pay to get faster support? I'm losing money every hour this takes. I have commited to my syn to score a minimum in war. So the longer it takes, the more gold I'm gonna have to use.

Jeronimo
05-30-2015, 04:39 AM
No reply yet. Is support working in the weekends or is there no chance at all this will be solved before monday?
Can one pay to get faster support? I'm losing money every hour this takes. I have commited to my syn to score a minimum in war. So the longer it takes, the more gold I'm gonna have to use.

If your syndicates mocks about that while you have a valid reason, maybe you shouldn't want to play with them.

gunny22
05-30-2015, 04:49 AM
If your syndicates mocks about that while you have a valid reason, maybe you shouldn't want to play with them.

It is my first war weekend in this syn. My first time I commit to use gold. So you can understand I don't want to end with anything under the minimum.

VDB
05-30-2015, 07:41 AM
Linking accounts works wonders, I have an account from a phone that's no longer functioning and I can switch to him from my other devices since the link to Google Play has been operational. The trick in most cases is to use the "other device" option, that seems to work better than linking only via Google Play.

gunny22
05-30-2015, 11:02 AM
Just got a reply from support. Took them 3 days to send a default email about moving accts between devices. :(

gunny22
05-30-2015, 11:03 AM
Linking accounts works wonders, I have an account from a phone that's no longer functioning and I can switch to him from my other devices since the link to Google Play has been operational. The trick in most cases is to use the "other device" option, that seems to work better than linking only via Google Play.

What does the option "other device" do? It is not documented imho.

rotmang
05-30-2015, 03:19 PM
Did you try the sign out on google play option and then link to android device to see witch acc pop's up
I play more acc but can only switch between 2. I then log out on play strore and then link the other acc

gunny22
06-01-2015, 04:05 PM
Gree support fixed it. Missed 3 days of war weekend, but what the hell, there will be more war weekends.