PDA

View Full Version : Game keeps crashing

Stephenjb
05-27-2015, 08:17 PM
Hello,

I have multiple accounts in Crime City, which I have never had issues with switching back and forth until today.

I switched to a different account, after which the game will not load up all the way; rather it crashes.

I am not able to get in to the character I switched to or to switch the active character for my phone and get into the game.

I have tried deleting the app as well as restoring my phone, but to no avail.

I am using an iPhone 6.

Any ideas as to how I can fix this and get back to playing crime city?

Thanks,

Stephen

Red BD
05-27-2015, 08:56 PM
Not other than delete/ reinstall. It may be a Game Center thing- did u delete the info from the Game Center before u reinstalled?
Lucky for you there are more qualified folks than me to help u, but for unrelated reasons, I'm very interested in the outcome- good luck.

Vile Lynn
05-27-2015, 09:02 PM
Hi Stephen, welcome to the forums! :)

Try logging out and back into Game Center (GC).
I have no idea if this will work, but worth a try since reinstalling didn't work.

Turn your device off and back on. Sometimes that works, too.

Good luck!

rotmang
05-28-2015, 03:50 AM
Get an android device

Stephenjb
05-28-2015, 06:53 AM
Not other than delete/ reinstall. It may be a Game Center thing- did u delete the info from the Game Center before u reinstalled?
Lucky for you there are more qualified folks than me to help u, but for unrelated reasons, I'm very interested in the outcome- good luck.

I tried deleting the app, removing it per itunes, deleting all data from game center, shutting down my phone, and restoring it...to no avail.

What I ended up doing is setting it up as a new device. I ended up with a new mini account, which I wasn't looking to do, but oh well. Once set up with a new one, I was able to switch to the accounts that work. I will just have to make sure I don't go to that problematic character again lol.

EDIT - actually the problem is back. When I restored the rest of my phone, it went back to crashing. ugh.

Dipstik
05-28-2015, 07:53 AM
http://www.soutich.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/dancing-android-boot-animation.gif

Stephenjb
06-02-2015, 04:24 PM
I tried deleting the app, removing it per itunes, deleting all data from game center, shutting down my phone, and restoring it...to no avail.

What I ended up doing is setting it up as a new device. I ended up with a new mini account, which I wasn't looking to do, but oh well. Once set up with a new one, I was able to switch to the accounts that work. I will just have to make sure I don't go to that problematic character again lol.

EDIT - actually the problem is back. When I restored the rest of my phone, it went back to crashing. ugh.

SOLUTION - The fix for this issue was to log out of my gamecenter account and log in with someone else's gamecenter account. Once I did this, it loaded up the game. I then logged out of the other account and back into my gamecenter account and it loaded up. Now I am back to playing.