PDA

View Full Version : Raid boss prize problem or misunderstanding

Red BD
05-27-2015, 04:39 PM
while I seem to be too stupid to get the screenshots here, a crew member and I scored sufficiently in RB to share in the loot but we were listed as unranked on the relevant Leaderboards, although in each case the rank we should have been given was skipped (eg it went 1,2,4,5). What gives?

Dipstik
05-27-2015, 04:44 PM
Are you sure you have enough henchmen to carry away the loot?

Blaggard
05-27-2015, 05:55 PM
Just a display glitch. You should have received loot anyway.

Evan1000
05-27-2015, 06:09 PM

Maybe he has too many henchmen, and they took over his spot on the leaderboard..

1Shot
05-27-2015, 06:22 PM
Maybe he has too many henchmen, and they took over his spot on the leaderboard..

My henchmen stole my landromats...

Dipstik
05-27-2015, 06:28 PM
You can never have too many henchmen.

Vile Lynn
05-27-2015, 07:04 PM
Henchmen are stackable, too!

!Radar
05-27-2015, 07:32 PM
Holy henchmen comments batman!

Red BD
05-27-2015, 08:49 PM

Think It said I had 107 or 187 henchmen last time I "visited my mafia." Is that what they are for? Think I got involved when they were being phased out or whatever. I always wondered.

Evan1000
05-27-2015, 09:12 PM
My henchmen stole my landromats...

When you get them to level ten they're immune from being stolen and/or robbed.

1Shot
05-28-2015, 08:01 AM
When you get them to level ten they're immune from being stolen and/or robbed.

Mine were half way upgrading to level and and my henchmen took them...

Mila Relyt
05-28-2015, 12:59 PM
Think It said I had 107 or 187 henchmen last time I "visited my mafia." Is that what they are for? Think I got involved when they were being phased out or whatever. I always wondered.

Henchmen have not been phased out. They're still the only aspect of this game that, in effect, affects your game as they did in the beginning. They're indestructible, unaffected by inflation, and are still the first item available in the store in the specials tab.

1Shot
05-28-2015, 04:20 PM
Henchmen have not been phased out. They're still the only aspect of this game that, in effect, affects your game as they did in the beginning. They're indestructible, unaffected by inflation, and are still the first item available in the store in the specials tab.

Well said, my friend.

quityourwhining
05-29-2015, 12:49 AM
Well said, my friend.

shame on you. you're a moderator and should be above posting this gibberish about henchmen. and don't say you were just having fun cause the op clearly believed all the "advice" he was getting based upon post #9. and people wonder why the forum has seen a sharp decline. all of the members that posted useful advice, such as billionaire and tramp stamp, have been replaced with people like yourself. i'm sure i'll get penalized for naming and shaming, but it's pretty much irrelevant since the forum has degenerated into a shell of its former self.

Dipstik
05-29-2015, 05:35 AM
shame on you. you're a moderator and should be above posting this gibberish about henchmen. and don't say you were just having fun cause the op clearly believed all the "advice" he was getting based upon post #9. and people wonder why the forum has seen a sharp decline. all of the members that posted useful advice, such as billionaire and tramp stamp, have been replaced with people like yourself. i'm sure i'll get penalized for naming and shaming, but it's pretty much irrelevant since the forum has degenerated into a shell of its former self.

No one else is going to say it? Really guys?

Quit your whining.

1Shot
05-29-2015, 06:22 AM

1. His question was answered already, just a display glitch.

2. Moderators aren't human too?

Dipstik
05-29-2015, 06:41 AM
I've often wondered...

quityourwhining
05-29-2015, 06:42 AM

Quit your whining.

Stop being a dipstik.

Evan1000
05-29-2015, 06:43 AM
Moderators aren't human too?

Oh so you're not a bot?

1Shot
05-29-2015, 07:52 AM
Oh so you're not a bot?

I'm only half robot.

I'm sorry this thread went so off topic, best I lock now that the OP's question has been answered.