PDA

View Full Version : Classified

JaiZo
05-27-2015, 11:51 AM
For the last 2 or 3 "World Domination" events, so for about 2 months or so, the "campaign" screen or whatever it's called that's supposed to show the bonuses, even though the events started, it's been stuck on "classified" the entire time. For instance, Unit One Pack and Gold Depository are both active yet say classified. That's the case with all of the events for me. And has been the case for the last 2 or 3 events, like I said.

I haven't seen anyone else report this, although I could just be a bit late on this problem. So I'm curious, is it just me, or...?

Theblacklamp
05-27-2015, 12:05 PM
For the last 2 or 3 "World Domination" events, so for about 2 months or so, the "campaign" screen or whatever it's called that's supposed to show the bonuses, even though the events started, it's been stuck on "classified" the entire time. For instance, Unit One Pack and Gold Depository are both active yet say classified. That's the case with all of the events for me. And has been the case for the last 2 or 3 events, like I said.

I haven't seen anyone else report this, although I could just be a bit late on this problem. So I'm curious, is it just me, or...?

Sorry but the answer is classified.................lol same issue for me as well.

Pidgeot
05-27-2015, 12:14 PM
When temp boost were around, they would say classified when the event was not active to keep what the boost was "hidden". Since they removed the boost, for whatever reason, they left the format for it the same. You're not missing anything though. Just treat it as if it isn't there.

Vile Lynn
05-27-2015, 12:28 PM
I still miss temp bonuses. It was fun & seemed to work ok.

At first I thought how crazy!
Then I loved them & then they left!

JaiZo
05-27-2015, 09:07 PM
Ah, so it's not a glitch per se, just a symptom of a feature removal. I didn't even know they changed it. Well, whatever. Thanks, guys.

Pidgeot
05-27-2015, 10:01 PM
Ah, so it's not a glitch per se, just a symptom of a feature removal. I didn't even know they changed it. Well, whatever. Thanks, guys.

Yeah, people did not like all the stat boost GREE was giving out and wanted them to give out more temp building, energy and health boost but GREE took it as no one liking any of the boost and just removed all of them.