PDA

View Full Version : Bank or don't bank cash?!?!?

F00gzz1
05-27-2015, 12:37 AM
hey everyone I am just curious is it best to bank cash or keep it on hand..... My iph is little over 22m, at lvl 115, is it better to just not bank beings that I might lose more banking it then I would if people attack me? Some explanation would be nice on how it all works thanks

-f00gZz

Jeronimo
05-27-2015, 12:51 AM
I'm not sure about this but I thought the max amount to rob someone (by attacking) is 37k. If you get attacked every second I'd suggest banking it, but if not than don't do it. I haven't banked for over 1.5 years now and I only lose a very small amount of cash every day, but it is less than the banking fee.

therealbengie
05-27-2015, 01:29 AM
(level -10) x10

that's how much cash you can lose, so a level 278 can lose upto $268,000 per hit if they have enough cash on them, if not then its 10% of their cash on hand.

Nighteg
05-27-2015, 02:02 AM
I stopped banking at 15m iph.

ghetto69143
05-27-2015, 03:35 AM
coming up on 100mil iph with a -78% banking and still don't bank. what's the point. fan only be attacked 20x and agree with realbengie, it's your (level -10) x 10%

sister morphine
05-27-2015, 03:52 AM
hey everyone I am just curious is it best to bank cash or keep it on hand..... My iph is little over 22m, at lvl 115, is it better to just not bank beings that I might lose more banking it then I would if people attack me? Some explanation would be nice on how it all works thanks

-f00gZz
It's true that you can only be attacked 20 times by the same person. I'm not so sure the old cooling off time still applies though. Once, you could only be attacked 10 times by one player or by many. Once that had happened you could not be attacked again for two hours.

A while ago though, I found the same person on both my accounts' rivals at the same time. He'd quit playing but was a pain in my proverbial before so I hit him 20 times with one account, then was surprised I could hit him 20 times more with the other straight after.

The time to stop banking in theory is when you lose more to the bank than you could lose over a 24-hour period to attacks. Psychologically of course you might prefer the anonymous bank to take a bit of your cash than another player profit from your work :) especially if you have one or more stalkers.

bravo 6 vk
05-27-2015, 06:11 AM
At 22mil IPH, you'd be making approximately 450-550mil a day, so if you aren't losing more than 50mil by being attacked, then no point of banking.

Max Power
05-27-2015, 06:51 AM
I have stalkers already. My income is 235 mil, but I don't want to give even more stalkers a reason to regularly visit, and if I don't bank, they will remember. While they are in my hood, they will rob my odd hours LTBs. So while I may still lose money by banking, I don't want to give my stalkers the satisfaction. Besides, I can afford it.

Vile Lynn
05-27-2015, 07:05 AM
I lose less than 10M/day depending on how many attack me, but it's rare. I would lose way way more than that if I banked.

And, I love never having to withdrawal.

I couldn't care less if I'm attacked or robbed.
I only look at the green on my news and attack them for the bricks until they are off my news. *weg*

Here's another thread about it:
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?114890-To-Bank-or-Not-to-Bank

Dipstik
05-27-2015, 08:12 AM
You people actually look at your news for this stuff? If I'm robbed, I don't care who did it. If I'm attacked, I don't even notice. Even during wars, you'd have to attack me like 10000 times before I'd wonder where my cash was going. I don't bother hitting back because the money I'd get from robbing is irrelevant.

If you care, they win. Just sayin'.

Vile Lynn
05-27-2015, 09:14 AM
Well.... I love to brick-hunt, AKA PvP. I'm still using my old iPhone3 for convenience, and the app crashes if I go thru my RL looking for victims. That is why I look at my news. I see green and tap until they are too beat up.

Sometimes I catch a name, but it's nothing personal. I think the same players blind-attack me from their RL which is great for me! If they ever ask me to stop, I would, but they keep coming back for more. I rarely visit hoods to rob.

Yeah, I could attack blind from the RL instead of using my news, but then I am sure to get stalkers that I can't touch back. Stalkers suck!

Perin
05-27-2015, 11:56 AM
I stopped banking about 3 months ago. Level 211 and im only attacked about 5 times per week. Out of those attacks i lose a few hundred thousand. 78% bank reduction also but its easier to upgrade with cash on hand

Evan1000
05-27-2015, 01:29 PM
Its easier just not having cash altogether

zweirdone
05-27-2015, 02:29 PM
I am at 480 mill IPH and I don't bank. I stopped banking after 50 mill

Kitty McPurr
05-27-2015, 02:33 PM
I bank constantly, in hopes that one day GREE will donate my bank fee cash to a charitable organization.

...still holding my breath.

F00gzz1
05-27-2015, 09:29 PM
Awesome info guys/girls thanks! Appreciate it

-f00gZz

BusterGuts
05-29-2015, 08:54 PM
An interesting discussion in which I declare Kitty is the winner!

1Shot
05-30-2015, 05:10 PM
I always bank cash, but if you don't get attacked much, then save it

Dipstik
05-30-2015, 05:31 PM
I always bank cash, but if you don't get attacked much, then save it

... Entrapment.

Mila Relyt
05-31-2015, 11:17 AM
You people actually look at your news for this stuff? If I'm robbed, I don't care who did it. If I'm attacked, I don't even notice. Even during wars, you'd have to attack me like 10000 times before I'd wonder where my cash was going. I don't bother hitting back because the money I'd get from robbing is irrelevant.

If you care, they win. Just sayin'.

Same here. I haven't banked since I was at 2 or 3 mil IPH down at level 60 or so two years ago. Now, I'm close to 100 mil IPH and get hit all the time. I still end up with so much that I was jumping into random small syns and making donations. Then I stayed in one just to make the donating easier. But, yeah, the hassle of getting the "not enough $" message when you try open a box and then having to go through withdrawals is not worth the 10 or 20 mil I might lose from attackers in the face of collecting hundreds of millions a day.

Also, same. I don't attack back. It's not worth my time and I don't need the XP or the $.

b-w
06-01-2015, 09:18 AM
leave your money on you please