PDA

View Full Version : The excitement has gone

Vegaman
05-26-2015, 03:32 AM
We used to look forward to WD as a faction, where would we place, what tactics would we use, how could be out fox our rivals, It was fun.

Epic Boss was a great inter faction team effort to complete the days and communicate to achieve our daily goals and get as far as we could.

FL was never really liked by many of us but if we again worked together we would achieve good rewards and again use team tactics.

It was fun raiding players and trash talking to get cash etc... Even the odd PvP built relationships with players outside of our faction to foster a BP Buddy....

Well done GREE on completly wrecking most probably The Greatest App game ever designed.

I don't really bother with the game anymore, most of it has little meaning and my addiction has weakened to indifference.

For those that still get that excitement or buzz i am happy for you. I feel for most its like the end of a boring film you went to watch because your missus asked you too...

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-26-2015, 03:54 AM
Hear Hear.....

Speed ump
05-26-2015, 04:51 AM
Every chance you get, huh?

Big John
05-26-2015, 05:43 AM
I agree, the game is becoming stale and when they try new features they bomb or have too many bugs.

Not really sure where the game is heading.

smbass77
05-26-2015, 06:06 AM
I disagree, some of the fun has come back into the game.

FL, when with a good faction is a blast!!! It's our favorite event by far, requires strategy and a faction can get much more points than what they put into it. WD was dull and boring but these new special matchups have added some life to it.

RB and FTQ are a little dull.

I do agree, now that IPH is so high, no need to raid or fight other players. Been months since I've raided and have only been raided a few times in that time span as well.

Big John
05-26-2015, 07:23 AM
I disagree, some bum keeps raiding me and we're going tit for tat.

Agent Orange
05-26-2015, 08:12 AM
I still like a few of the events, however the tipping point is the bloody relentless (read cash grabs) onslaught of events.

I'm sure at first some greenius thought it would keep the addicts tapping, guess what you were wrong it just pissed them off to the point we don't care anymore about our stats or placement in events!

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-26-2015, 08:50 AM
I still like a few of the events, however the tipping point is the bloody relentless (read cash grabs) onslaught of events.

I'm sure at first some greenius thought it would keep the addicts tapping, guess what you were wrong it just pissed them off to the point we don't care anymore about our stats or placement in events!

I must admit, not caring is certainly FREEDOM.

Agent Orange
05-26-2015, 11:43 AM
I must admit, not caring is certainly FREEDOM.

Indeed it is!

Tee
05-26-2015, 11:51 AM
I hear Phil Collins

'Cos I've been talking to the people that you call your friends
And it seems to me there's a means to and end.
They don't care anymore.
And as for me I can sit here and bide my time
I got nothing to lose if I speak my mind.
I don't care anymore I don't care no more

thescondo
05-26-2015, 12:31 PM
Must say - I am not even that excited about this raid boss event

good gawd noooo
05-26-2015, 12:55 PM
unfortunately that is the current state of affairs.. some still get a thrill and its great even I enjoy some parts of game still otherwise wouldn't be here.. but this isn't gonna last long the way it is

thescondo
05-26-2015, 01:29 PM
I think these last bit of gold buildings - the dopey gold packs that do not count towards your bonus - then the horrible rewards for FL and 5 day LTQ are all adding up.

Once again right after FL - more teams merging

Merging and merging until no one left

Speed ump
05-26-2015, 02:28 PM
Orange, it is too many events. Even though we can pick and choose, everyone feels they have to complete them all, or fall too far behind. If you're at the top, maybe sort of that's true, but further down, just play the ones you want, ignore the rest, so you didn't get to finish some money building in time, or get the prize for finishing an ltq, etc. the prizes to a certain extent don't mean as much as they used to.

Pidgeot
05-26-2015, 02:34 PM
Orange, it is too many events. Even though we can pick and choose, everyone feels they have to complete them all, or fall too far behind. If you're at the top, maybe sort of that's true, but further down, just play the ones you want, ignore the rest, so you didn't get to finish some money building in time, or get the prize for finishing an ltq, etc. the prizes to a certain extent don't mean as much as they used to.

Even at the bottom you still fall too far behind if you skip events. There are way too many events. They need to stop and allow players to work on their accounts. Accounts with + upgrade at a time have to stop upgrades of other buildings to upgrade really bad LTBs for units.

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-26-2015, 02:37 PM
BB King says it best, and has been singing it for years!!!

Why, even the legendary Pavarotti got in on the act!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wq4yFgyeOjo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueaANdi5em4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fk2prKnYnI

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fk2prKnYnI)

pick_sax
05-26-2015, 04:42 PM
the wd events, especially with the attempts to stretch more than 3 days, is a pita. we do alternating hours, fight one, regen 1. too much like work.

with the fl, you can do 4 battles per day, set the times and come back ~6hrs later. pretty nice, and conducive to having a life.

and had another one retire on us today. 700b plus from the base sell-off.

the good ones are hard to replace.

WBS
05-26-2015, 04:49 PM
the wd events, especially with the attempts to stretch more than 3 days, is a pita. we do alternating hours, fight one, regen 1. too much like work.

with the fl, you can do 4 battles per day, set the times and come back ~6hrs later. pretty nice, and conducive to having a life.

and had another one retire on us today. 700b plus from the base sell-off.

the good ones are hard to replace.

You are right, it is getting harder and harder to find good replacements for all the retirees. We lost 10 in the past 3 weeks.

sidlives
05-26-2015, 06:48 PM
I disagree, some of the fun has come back into the game.

FL, when with a good faction is a blast!!! It's our favorite event by far, requires strategy and a faction can get much more points than what they put into it. WD was dull and boring but these new special matchups have added some life to it.

RB and FTQ are a little dull.

I do agree, now that IPH is so high, no need to raid or fight other players. Been months since I've raided and have only been raided a few times in that time span as well.

FL is definitely the event our faction gets into the most.

sidlives
05-26-2015, 06:50 PM
I disagree, some bum keeps raiding me and we're going tit for tat.

I used to get so annoyed with raiders, but now with the IPH inflation (have been playing the game for a LONG time) I could care less. The only thing that annoys me is having buildings out of sync, but I have so much cash on hand that a few million here or there is nothing.

major willy
05-27-2015, 03:12 PM
The excitement is gone and my phone no longer worked. Then I drank a beer and deleted the game. Now my phone works again. Best decision I made. So are all the gree developers the rejects from other businesses? Wait they aren't even rated that high