PDA

View Full Version : is the "special" battles a new gree plan to squeeze more gems???

truthteller
05-23-2015, 10:42 PM
it has been 1 1/2 gone on the war

For what I have "hear" in the various alternative rooms

RKSB, FIB and RP the "regular" top 3 guilds are not getting the "special" battles, while the others top 10 factions have been very "lucky" and have manage to take the top 3 spots

The question is, are the matches really "random". Or

Has gree done this on purpose to make RKSB, FIB and RP, Spend more gems to get back to "their" spots and to also make the current top 3 guilds to increase their gem spending to stay in their ranks

Just too conspicuous the way the "special" battles trigger for some and not for others when they are all on the "same" situation

Things that make you go Hmmmmmmm!!!!!!!

The red Baron
05-23-2015, 11:34 PM
Sorry not all other top 10 are lucky, we had no legendary battle till yet only very few epic

Ryosaeba
05-24-2015, 12:26 AM
That is a very nice theory and I wouldn't be surprised if they actually did this. If they didn't, you may have just given them a great idea! :p

belgario
05-24-2015, 08:06 AM
TRB, we have not even seen an Epic Battle yet. Conspiracy? Possibly...I would like to think not, but you never know...

rutty
05-24-2015, 11:06 AM
We've had only 1 epic battle this WD and no Legendaries. They've changed how they were calculated from last time, no doubt, and they are now rarer than hen's teeth.

It's rubbish, as usual

truthteller
05-25-2015, 09:22 AM
Well there seems to be two winners in the war

1- GREE, looks like their plan work making RKSA and FIB go "over budget" to keep their spots, does not look like RP will follow "gree's plan"

2- Warlords taking 3rd spot, thanks to their legendary matches, and well use of them