PDA

View Full Version : Please sort out Data issue

Demolisher VFF Rebels
05-23-2015, 01:27 AM
Since the new update went live data usage is Gone way up and load times for iOS . Because of the data issue it looks like we are going to lose some players and one of them is a big gold user can we please get an update when it will be fixed or if it's permanent she will quit the game forever as data is too expensive on top of her gold spending

Vile Lynn
05-23-2015, 06:35 AM
Have them delete and reinstall. That worked before... no idea why or how.

Hopefully it'll work again.

John_Locke
05-23-2015, 08:19 PM
Since the new update went live data usage is Gone way up and load times for iOS . Because of the data issue it looks like we are going to lose some players and one of them is a big gold user can we please get an update when it will be fixed or if it's permanent she will quit the game forever as data is too expensive on top of her gold spending

There's a distinct possibility that your problem will go unanswered solely because the lack of punctuation makes it a nightmare to read.

Your spellcheck seems to be working, though.

high times
05-23-2015, 08:22 PM
Lots of gold but yo no dough fo data fo sho

Demolisher VFF Rebels
05-24-2015, 04:51 AM
Vile Lynn it's not space is the problem it's how much cellular and wifi data it is using . She spends $500-1k a month on gold, but data is more expensive because of where she lives in Australia where there is limited coverage 1$ a MB once over her limit . She has no choice of internet provider because of it

I love tacos
05-24-2015, 06:03 AM
CC has always been a data pig. There have been multiple threads about this.

ghetto69143
05-24-2015, 06:32 AM

every day I am having to delete the game data via the phone settings. I do this about two to three times a day, just for the game to run smoothly. I'm not sure why but Gree tells me not to run any apps in the background. that's not the case. has to do with the data usage also and causing the game to lag. baldy.

ghetto69143
05-25-2015, 04:27 AM
here's another.
I have 4 accounts linked to one device. main and three(3) minis. I could never understand why my main account always takes the longest to load anything. whether it's my hood. going to a rivals hood. or even just clicking on an icon. SA, Menu, RB, doesn't matter. the loadup of any of these seem to take 10-15 seconds to actually occur. Gree tells me, "Please close any unused apps". only thing open is Crime City, LINE chat, and settings.. on main account, nothing but problems. switch to one of the other three accounts (SAME DEVICE), and barley any lag. Sure my main account has the huge hood, excessive stats, and just about all activity.
How is it that the other accounts don't have same problem?
each day, about 2-3x a day, once my data exceeds 125mb (I have an Unlimited Data plan) I have to clear CC DATA just to get some semblance of "normal" gameplay.
this is becoming my only option, because Gree cannot help with this.
just wanted to put this out there.

Red BD
05-25-2015, 11:25 PM
Have them delete and reinstall. That worked before... no idea why or how.

Hopefully it'll work again.

Hope it works because between 1 and 5 pm, Eastern U.S. time, my phone went from 100% to 4% - and I was not playing for more than 45 minutes all told. It seems to get more and more hungry each day. So I tried this cure. Will have the result maņana.