PDA

View Full Version : Boosts

MAD NUGGETT
05-22-2015, 11:36 PM
Why have all the boosts been reduced so drastically in percentage?

Why can't you come up with cool new boost ideas instead? We have enough attack and defense. Hundreds of trillions. I mean WTF.

Add some frontline boosts.
Raid boosts.
Base shields.
Existing boost building mods.
New type of currency.
Graphic enhancement.
Crate open boost.
Crate open time reduction.
Unique faction boosts that stay with the faction

Clearly gree needs to fix their current problems before adding new content but that has never stopped them before. Just do something good for once.

Where is that damn fountain of youth building you promised during your 3 year anniversary PLAYER appreciation month?? How can you have a player contest to design a building and then never follow through with what was promised?? Every couple of months I think about this and it pisses me off. Make the building cost 10 trillion dollars, who cares, just do it. don't want to do it? No problem, please add -30% health regen to my game asap. Add another -10% since we had to wait so long. Make it work for frontline also.

You guys put zero thought in anything with this game lately and clearly never had a long term plan. Kind of annoying because you certainly charge enough money to your player base and could really do some cool things. Instead you do nothing.

Where's the new faction boosts? Where's the base expansions? Where's the rank insignia's?faction Wall construction? This is just off the top of my head, I don't even want to sit and think about all the simple problems this game ALWAYS has had. Just fix it.

Pidgeot
05-23-2015, 12:01 AM
I support all of the above.

Apollo13
05-23-2015, 03:54 PM
And when they are into giving defence boost, almost all events are defence boost...making stats unbalance again. Can't they have an attack boost for 1 event or 1 cycle and then defence for the next event or next cycle?

Pidgeot
05-23-2015, 03:59 PM
And when they are into giving defence boost, almost all events are defence boost...making stats unbalance again. Can't they have an attack boost for 1 event or 1 cycle and then defence for the next event or next cycle?

We dont need more attack boost. I would much rather have 1 or 2% building upgrade reduction time than attack or defense boost. Unit stats are so high these small boost dont matter and a new account simply benefits from building boost than stat boost.