PDA

View Full Version : Lousy respond from Gree support

Ong SL
05-22-2015, 07:41 PM
I've lost few of my blings after the last update of knd abt 2weeks ago.
Refer to my ticket 2429210
It's been almost 2weeks & still no respond yet. I've even attach the picture of my blings lost, at which I've screen shot every jewel I've max due to the past history of other players.

I'm not gonna spend anymore until Gree give me back my blings

Is there anyone that I can contact directly to expedite my issue?

Ju Nation
05-23-2015, 06:32 AM
Once again, gree have managed to screw things up.

I also encountered the same problem the last bling chest.

Can someone pls assist?

Relic?

Ong SL
05-23-2015, 08:44 AM
They make me spend more in raid by taking away my Blings, very clever of Gree.

Ong SL
05-24-2015, 09:30 AM
Is there anyone from here that can help me with my issue?

Regretz
05-24-2015, 10:41 AM
Unfortunately nobody on the forums can do anything to help you. Only Gree's "customer support" can do anything for you, which pretty much means you just accept the loss and move on. I'm sorry this happened and I know it's frustrating (same thing happened to me, didn't even bother sending in a ticket I knew nothing would come of it), but that's just how it is. Their idea of customer support needs a complete overhaul, and until that happens us, the paying customers, will continue to get the shaft.

Vile Lynn
05-24-2015, 11:05 AM
It's been almost 2weeks & still no respond yet. I've even attach the picture of my blings lost, at which I've screen shot every jewel I've max due to the past history of other players.

Hi Ong SL, Welcome to the forums!

You can PM one of the Community Management Team (CMT): Bolt, Relic & Clementine with your issue.

The CMT cannot expedite tickets, but they can help you figure out why your ticket is taking so long to complete.

Good luck! :)

Side note: If you PM one of the CMT today, Sunday, you might not get a reply until Tuesday, because they all live in California, USA: national holiday on Monday.

Ong SL
05-24-2015, 06:23 PM
Thx Lynn,

I've pm Relic b4 I post this thread. No reply from him.�� .ill pm the other 2 for help.
Thx so much for the advise.

Mammakat
05-24-2015, 07:14 PM
Hi Ong SL,

I am sorry for your loss. I lost all my rings and amulets on the 24th of March. I have spoken to relic and one of the developers about this issue many times. I am constantly being told to "Please be patient" I understand your frustrations. I actually had to spend gems to get more as it completely disadvantaged myself and my guild.

At this point I feel that I won't be getting them back. I'm sorry if this is not the news you wanted to hear. There are several others that have had the same thing happen and still have no news about why it happened.

I hope you get your jewellery back. ☺

Kent Chai
05-24-2015, 07:35 PM
I'm not sure what happened to their Customer Service Team. Before mid-May, I recieved responses from CS team 3-4 days after tickets have been lodged.

After mid-May, I have not heard from them other than the automated responses. "Please be Patient"

SBBL Indigo
05-25-2015, 02:34 AM
I'm not sure what happened to their Customer Service Team. Before mid-May, I recieved responses from CS team 3-4 days after tickets have been lodged.

After mid-May, I have not heard from them other than the automated responses. "Please be Patient"

Sorry to be negative again but I completely agree with this. I don't know whether they have some company issues or if they're just inundated because of the heroic issue and people wanting a free firestorm+. Plus the fact some players are apparently abusing a 'free energy' thing where you submit a ticket and get 30 free energy. This isn't a way to keep people happy, it just means people contact you with bogus issues.

Rings and amulets are crucial to the game now and it isn't fair to expect people to spend gems to buy more just because a bug in your system caused them to lose them. And obviously there will be no compensation even IF the issue is resolved. We already lost a great player this weekend to Gree's shocking Customer Service. Hopefully they improve until more do the same. We all complain but at the end of the day, we will only take so much. Consistency is required; there have in the past been issues where players did not receive their plus epic at the end of the war and even after submitting many tickets, still didn't get what they paid for. That's a couple hundred $ down the drain. Yet people are saying a free firestorm+ appeared on their account when they didn't even do heroic mode.

watermelon
05-26-2015, 02:47 AM

I got my rewards twice when I hit the 75k milestone.....

I guess I'm supposed to stay quiet about that, right?

Relic
05-26-2015, 10:03 AM
Hi there,

I'm so sorry it's taking so long for some of you to receive your items. There's been quite a back log and it's taking some time to go through the queue. Even if you have sent me your ticket number in the past, you can do so again and I can see if there's anything new to report back. That's the best I can do for you, sorry about that.

OP, since you've posted your ticket number, I'll send it along and see if I can find anything out for you. Everyone else, feel free to PM me!

Silent follower
05-26-2015, 11:35 AM
Hi there,

I'm so sorry it's taking so long for some of you to receive your items. There's been quite a back log and it's taking some time to go through the queue. Even if you have sent me your ticket number in the past, you can do so again and I can see if there's anything new to report back. That's the best I can do for you, sorry about that.

OP, since you've posted your ticket number, I'll send it along and see if I can find anything out for you. Everyone else, feel free to PM me!

Pm sent...

Vile Lynn
05-26-2015, 11:49 AM
I got my rewards twice when I hit the 75k milestone.....

I guess I'm supposed to stay quiet about that, right?

I would stay quiet if I was you.

GREE has been known to remove extra rewards even if it's their fault you got more than intended.

If you get turned in by another player, your account could be banned for cheating even if it is GREE's fault. It has happened.

Mammakat
05-26-2015, 04:43 PM
Hi there,

Hi Relic,

I have sent you a pm again. Please can you let me know ASAP.

Thanks

watermelon
05-27-2015, 06:25 AM
I would stay quiet if I was you.

GREE has been known to remove extra rewards even if it's their fault you got more than intended.

If you get turned in by another player, your account could be banned for cheating even if it is GREE's fault. It has happened.

Ok, hiding now

Then again, gree is also known to pick on non paying players when they inflict these harsh punishments. I give them enough cash flow to make them look the other way

Vile Lynn
05-27-2015, 09:58 AM
lol, watermelon! You're good. :cool:

Ong SL
05-28-2015, 10:14 AM
Hi Relic,

Still no respond for my ticket.
I guess everyone is right. I'm losing hope.
Maybe I should consolidate more feedbacks from players & write in to Apple & see what they can do.
Android players should do the same too...
It's very very poor respond from Gree customer service or developer.

Relic
05-28-2015, 10:47 AM
Hi Relic,

Still no respond for my ticket.
I guess everyone is right. I'm losing hope.
Maybe I should consolidate more feedbacks from players & write in to Apple & see what they can do.
Android players should do the same too...
It's very very poor respond from Gree customer service or developer.

Sorry to hear it. Please send me a PM with your ticket number and I'll give them a nudge. Or a poke. Or a pokey nudge. :)

The Calling
05-28-2015, 11:17 AM
Believe or not, Apple and Google are very helpful when you submit a ticket to them about issues from games that do not give a reply.

Some have even gotten a refund from them, since they are the bigger than Gree they want you to be happy vs what Gree wants.

Relic
05-28-2015, 11:26 AM
Believe or not, Apple and Google are very helpful when you submit a ticket to them about issues from games that do not give a reply.

Some have even gotten a refund from them, since they are the bigger than Gree they want you to be happy vs what Gree wants.

I assure you that keeping our customers happy is a priority for us. I understand that the wait is frustrating, and I'm pushing to get them handled as quickly as possible in spite of the back log they're experiencing. I apologize for the delay on this, and I will continue to do the aforementioned "nudging" if you PM me your ticket numbers.

The Calling
05-28-2015, 11:33 AM
I assure you that keeping our customers happy is a priority for us. I understand that the wait is frustrating, and I'm pushing to get them handled as quickly as possible in spite of the back log they're experiencing. I apologize for the delay on this, and I will continue to do the aforementioned "nudging" if you PM me your ticket numbers.

Relic my old friend,

If you want us to be happy just give us the logic and reasoning behind the last few "screw ups". People response better when logic is presented to them. Why is there a top 50 spirit air reward for a mono fire raid? Why are the recent raid df in chests?

The problem is that Gree has a one way communication, we ask and ask and ask but we don't get a reply that is satisfactory, we get we are working on it or i will find out...These replies really make people pissed off. That is why they are mad and this is why they want refunds. Give us logic and answers.

Relic
05-28-2015, 11:58 AM
Relic my old friend,

If you want us to be happy just give us the logic and reasoning behind the last few "screw ups". People response better when logic is presented to them. Why is there a top 50 spirit air reward for a mono fire raid? Why are the recent raid df in chests?

The problem is that Gree has a one way communication, we ask and ask and ask but we don't get a reply that is satisfactory, we get we are working on it or i will find out...These replies really make people pissed off. That is why they are mad and this is why they want refunds. Give us logic and answers.

Old friend?

The logic and reasoning behind "screw ups" is that they are just that. They're issues. Sometimes there are bugs in the game that crop up and they are fixed as quickly as possible. As far as answering questions, I always ask and reply when I have an answer for you. Please keep in mind that there are business decisions that are made that can't be communicated to the public and on those I must remain quiet on.

I have conveyed to the team in the past, and will continue to do so in the future, that more open communication is desired. Open communication is also very important to me as your Community Manager, and I will advocate for it as long as I remain the CM for K&D.

The Calling
05-28-2015, 12:30 PM
Old friend?

The logic and reasoning behind "screw ups" is that they are just that. They're issues. Sometimes there are bugs in the game that crop up and they are fixed as quickly as possible. As far as answering questions, I always ask and reply when I have an answer for you. Please keep in mind that there are business decisions that are made that can't be communicated to the public and on those I must remain quiet on.

I have conveyed to the team in the past, and will continue to do so in the future, that more open communication is desired. Open communication is also very important to me as your Community Manager, and I will advocate for it as long as I remain the CM for K&D.

yes old friend,

I do understand that business matters are confidential and we do not want to have them leak. The community does not ask for much but for a reason on why they made the choice they made. Looking through this community and facebook, people are lashing out because they do not understand and are asking why. Help us understand the choices that have been made and people will begin to mellow out. This is what we want, yes there are always a few that is complain regardless of the reason, but the spenders would like to know the logic. It helps us make better decisions on how and when to spend our money......unless of course YOU and the company knows that such public awareness would decrease the profits......then that becomes more of an ethical issue.

The game has or had great potential. The reason some stay is because they invested too much into the game to leave, others believe that game can become great once again, and others are naive to think that the game will change for them.

I have grown to both love and hate the game but also I am on those who hope the game will become great and enjoyable to play again.

Ong SL
05-28-2015, 08:02 PM
Hi Relic,

I've just sent u a PM of my ticket number.
Pls advise if u received it.
My ticket is again 2429210
Thx for ur help

Ong SL
05-29-2015, 08:42 AM
Raid is starting soon, another Raid with missing blings... ��

legalious
05-29-2015, 09:32 AM
Raid is starting soon, another Raid with missing blings... ��

It seems you PM'd Relic during after hours. Relic will be looking into this as soon as possible.

Ant venom
05-29-2015, 02:12 PM
It seems you PM'd Relic during after hours. Relic will be looking into this as soon as possible.

After hours? Great excuse for not replying, saying they have "after hours" just shows how useless and pathetic GREE's Customer Support is, so next time when people complain about their 'Customer Support' you are going to say "because it was sent during their after hours and so they won't be able to reply right away and resolve the issue", right? Nice one Legalious, +1.

legalious
05-29-2015, 02:30 PM
After hours? Great excuse for not replying, saying they have "after hours" just shows how useless and pathetic GREE's Customer Support is, so next time when people complain about their 'Customer Support' you are going to say "because it was sent during their after hours and say they won't be able to reply right and resolve the issue", right?

So its Relic fault for not responding to a PM after 8pm that day? She is a Community Manager (who operates during normal business hours) and not Customer Support that you claimed. Customer Support is the one who answers your tickets.

Ant venom
05-29-2015, 02:41 PM
So its Relic fault for not responding to a PM after 8pm that day? She is a Community Manager (who operates during normal business hours) and not Customer Support that you claimed. Customer Support is the one who answers your tickets.
Even if that is the case, she should still take responsibility as she is employed and payed through our money that we gave to GREE via the games we play that they have 'developed' (K&D included BTW although K&D was not developed by GREE) so we don't want to waste our money for some employee to not respond and use the excuse "after hours", we don't have the money to waste and expect to not receive a refund when we pay, GREE takes money away from us faster than they refund us and when it's time for them to refund they come up with pathetic excuses in an attempt to hold on to their money.

Relic
05-29-2015, 02:55 PM
Even if that is the case, she should still take responsibility as she is employed and payed with out money that we gave to GREE via the games we play on it (K&D included BTW) so we don't want to waste our money for some employee to not respond and use the excuse "after hours", we don't have the money to waste and expect to not receive a refund when we pay, FREE takes money from us faster than they refund and when itbis time to refund they come up with pathetic excuses trying to hold on to their money.

Just for some background on this, I don't handle or have access to Support tickets. Only CS does, and they have representatives available 24 hours and 7 days a week. When an issue arises during off-hours, they're available to ensure that you all have a place to alert the company. This is why it's so important to contact Support when you have problems with our games.

Community staff will be on the forums during evenings and our days off when there are major issues.

Most of us here likely work for companies full-time and are allowed - and deserve - a break from work in the evenings and on our days off to have time with our partners, families, etc. and the Community Managers deserve that time as well.

Thanks.

Ant venom
05-29-2015, 03:11 PM
Just for some background on this, I don't handle or have access to Support tickets. Only CS does, and they have representatives available 24 hours and 7 days a week. When an issue arises during off-hours, they're available to ensure that you all have a place to alert the company. This is why it's so important to contact Support when you have problems with our games.

Community staff will be on the forums during evenings and our days off when there are major issues.

Most of us here likely work for companies full-time and are allowed - and deserve - a break from work in the evenings and on our days off to have time with our partners, families, etc. and the Community Managers deserve that time as well.

Thanks.

That still doesn't change the fact that their (Customer Service) pay checks are supplied by us and it is their responsibility to respond and help us not screw around and act like nothing has happened. I am sure your reviews won't be so positive in terms of your 'Customer Service' which is just an excuse for something that is absolutely crap and a piece of sh*t and I am sure they you as a GREE employee that is getting your pay check through us would understand but since you are a pro-GREE person and they give you the money, you won't complain and experience what we have experienced in terms of the 'GREE Customer Service', right?

legalious
05-29-2015, 03:27 PM
That still doesn't change the fact that their (Customer Service) pay checks are supplied by us and it is their responsibility to respond and help us not screw around and act like nothing has happened.

I don't (and I doubt you do as well) give Gree paychecks. Those are handled by a Payroll company. Relic is here to help and never said otherwise.

Relic is willing to assist Customer Support with ticket delays and information relays.

roookey1
05-29-2015, 05:25 PM
@Ant I understand your frustration and anger and I share your feelings in many aspects as you know ... but to be frank, I think the so-called 'community managers' and forum moderators are the saddest individuals of us all (apart from the customers among us who have paid a lot for this game and got little or even slaps in their faces in return).
They get all the anger and rage from us on one side, but are left alone and mostly uninformed and closed out by many 'management decisions' of Gree on the other side. They are on the frontline conquering all the shítstorms for crazy and customer-offending decisions, dozens of bugs per month, insane 'rewards' and chest drop rates, heroic drop rates,... you name it .. but they are not in any way responsible for all that insanity, mismanagement or betrayal of our monies and time, they are paid (some of them I think even aren't) for dealing with it and taking their load so customers 'try to understand', squeeze out a little more patience, and more importantly, don't complain at Google, on other media channels or ultimately even file lawsuits.

Give them a break pls or at least be more respectful in your wording. Everything else may invite them to shut you off (which would be a pity) or or may result in one of these good souls throwing in the towel.

Ong SL
05-29-2015, 08:14 PM
Relax everyone... Just a game, although we paid to play in top flight, but still, nobody force us... We chose to do it ourselves..
Bugs n even hackings are not 100% avoidable.
We just need to continue & give them(Gree) chance to improve the game.

Riku(from Gree CS) just closed my ticket & ask my to wait patiencely. Which I'm not happy, he should at least give me a lead time. Even tell me 2-3months, I'm ok... But just close the ticket n ask me to wait, this is NO good!

Ant venom
05-30-2015, 06:40 AM
@roookey1 I understand what you mean, but when they are payed a respectable sum of money via us, they should at least show us that our money is important to them and they should do the job right, plus GREE is a multi-million company the crap 'Customer Service' they have just shows how much they disrespect us, a company that is multi-million should be able to hire a very decent 'Customer Service' not a team of sh*t who can't deal with the most simplest of problems and who solves problem not regarding money faster.

Relax everyone... Just a game, although we paid to play in top flight, but still, nobody force us... We chose to do it ourselves..
Bugs n even hackings are not 100% avoidable.
We just need to continue & give them(Gree) chance to improve the game.

Riku(from Gree CS) just closed my ticket & ask my to wait patiencely. Which I'm not happy, he should at least give me a lead time. Even tell me 2-3months, I'm ok... But just close the ticket n ask me to wait, this is NO good!

We have already given Gree's 'Customer Service' and GREE plenty of time and opportunities to improve the 'GREE Customer Service' and have they improved whatsoever? No, they haven't even after 2 or so years, btw even you are complaining about their 'Customer Service' Ong SL and you are the one who told us to relax so you see how bad their 'Customer Service' is (which was the main topic from the beginning) bro, right?

roookey1
05-30-2015, 05:02 PM
About that, I fully agree, Ant.

The Calling
05-31-2015, 02:23 PM
Yes leg and Relic have to bare our rage and anger since they are the only ones that communicate with us on a somewhat daily basis.

Yes they are on the front line getting crapped on both by players and management. Sad to say but that is their role to take it from both sides. A no rewards kind of position if you asked me.

Yes Gree customer service is so horrible it is on parr with Comcast, Time Warner and Verizon.

Yes management really doesn't care about your issues only on how much of the mighty dollar you spend.

Ant venom
05-31-2015, 04:58 PM
Yes leg and Relic have to bare our rage and anger since they are the only ones that communicate with us on a somewhat daily basis.

Yes they are on the front line getting crapped on both by players and management. Sad to say but that is their role to take it from both sides. A no rewards kind of position if you asked me.

Yes Gree customer service is so horrible it is on parr with Comcast, Time Warner and Verizon.

Yes management really doesn't care about your issues only on how much of the mighty dollar you spend.

Um Leg or Legalious doesn't work for GREE at all and isn't "on the front line getting crapped by players 'and management' " so you might like to edit that part out, she can only do so much, in fact she is only a player.

SBBL Indigo
06-01-2015, 01:20 AM
I think the point is not to lash out at Relic and accuse her of not doing her job. She is entitled to time off, as everybody is, and cannot be on 24/7. If there is nobody to cover night shift to answer forum posts, Gree should employee someone. It isn't Relic's problem - she is trying to do a difficult job and as one of the few people we can actually contact directly, we should appreciate that resource.

Kent Chai
06-01-2015, 10:05 PM
I think the point is not to lash out at Relic and accuse her of not doing her job. She is entitled to time off, as everybody is, and cannot be on 24/7. If there is nobody to cover night shift to answer forum posts, Gree should employee someone. It isn't Relic's problem - she is trying to do a difficult job and as one of the few people we can actually contact directly, we should appreciate that resource.

Agreed that we shouldn't pass our frustration on someone who actually care to response to our queries. Thanks Relic and your team.

Relic
06-02-2015, 09:44 AM

Thanks for your support. :)

Agreed that we shouldn't pass our frustration on someone who actually care to response to our queries. Thanks Relic and your team.

Thank you as well, and you're very welcome.

roookey1
06-02-2015, 03:03 PM
I was the first protecting the woman, but don't get thanked --- story of my life :rolleyes::o

p.s. I didn't even know, 'Relic' sounds kinda male to me. sry. x-)