PDA

View Full Version : New FL same old error

Plutorules
05-22-2015, 03:46 PM
Hello Bolt and Gree

We had a deploy goal finished and no luck on going up in the goal chain. This is now 4 FL in a row we had that problem or what.

Simply not good enough get your s... together. This has been reported over and over and over and over

good gawd noooo
05-22-2015, 03:56 PM
+1 and its actually more like 5 or 6 in row.. gree doesn't seem to care as long as it draws in money

Modern War Forum GF
05-22-2015, 04:59 PM
Not to mention Some factions get compensated with 50 health packs for each member because if these issues and other factions get a big ol SORRY suck iT up..

Nothing in GREE land can be considered normal, fair, equal, and Some more words come to mind.

Personally, playing free now after longtime t5 and t25..

good gawd noooo
05-22-2015, 05:13 PM
we were one faction that had this happen 4 in a row and NEVER got any compensation.. gues we are one of the suck it ups.. hasn't happened yet this cycle knock on wood

bam bam.
05-22-2015, 07:47 PM
Stop spending!. Any flaw give them zero dollars. This is how we fix events

J-manKometh96
05-23-2015, 01:12 AM
They'll never get it. They are the same ones that think the solution to failing schools is more money. It just never works.

ezmunie
05-23-2015, 03:33 PM

Oh BS.

My faction just finished a mission, should have gotten the reward, but gree didn't release it. Happens every single Frontline at some point. Why should we have to repeat a mission to get our reward?

I sent in a ticket and replied with screenshots. We don't want health packs, we don't want energy refills, we want what we worked our butts off to get... the reward for mission completed.

Apollo13
05-23-2015, 03:48 PM
Same here. We had to repeat 7/15 and now 12/15...not even sure if we try again, we will be able to get past this stage. Fix the problem or takeaway this goal from the event. It's unfair when some teams can get it while others cannot get past certain stages.

Edbl79
05-23-2015, 10:18 PM
Stuck on 11/15 here. We've done it twice so far

Plutorules
05-24-2015, 04:50 AM
No 12/15 didn't go on to 13/15. Ticket send on both but for such a multiple error. And reported over and over simply no ok.

bam bam.
05-24-2015, 04:59 AM
Oh BS.

My faction just finished a mission, should have gotten the reward, but gree didn't release it. Happens every single Frontline at some point. Why should we have to repeat a mission to get our reward?

I sent in a ticket and replied with screenshots. We don't want health packs, we don't want energy refills, we want what we worked our butts off to get... the reward for mission completed.

What's that got to do with the price of tea in China. What I am saying is if you don't click on these flawed events you will start to get this **** fixed

ezmunie
05-24-2015, 01:24 PM
What's that got to do with the price of tea in China. What I am saying is if you don't click on these flawed events you will start to get this **** fixed

what I'm saying is... you need to learn that some of us are here to play the game, regardless of any flaws.

J-manKometh96
05-24-2015, 01:52 PM
what I'm saying is... you need to learn that some of us addicts are here to play the game, regardless of any flaws.
Fixed it for ya. Maybe you should check out my sig.

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-24-2015, 01:52 PM

I like to see people that hold out hope.
You're an optimist, bully for you.
This thing will never be fixed, sorry to say.

bam bam.
05-24-2015, 05:06 PM
what I'm saying is... you need to learn that some of us are here to play the game, regardless of any flaws.

Then don't expect it to get any better. Don't even hope for it to get better because the tap tap taparoos is what allows them to get away with being incompetent. If you had a lil self control and only tapped the events that work within a couple cycles they would fix it or shut down the game. Either is a win.

groovy shags
05-24-2015, 05:44 PM

So much lost hope. How are things down on skid row these days?

The Pharoah
05-25-2015, 06:53 AM
If you had a lil self control and only tapped the events that work within a couple cycles they would fix it or shut down the game. Either is a win.

If they shut down the game, don't they basically have to refund all the purchases as they're denying you use of products that you bought? I should probably check the ToS, the only part of the game into which Gree puts any thought at all.

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-25-2015, 07:12 AM
If they shut down the game, don't they basically have to refund all the purchases as they're denying you use of products that you bought? I should probably check the ToS, the only part of the game into which Gree puts any thought at all.

The history is available for all to view.
The infamous TOS DEW reveal all.
What you'll learn ain't pretty.

In the past sunsetting of their "games", one game got a vault of gold (or whatever was used in that game) before the shutdown.

After that "generous" act of "kindness", others received nothing, not even notice.

The Ides of March have passed.
The Ides of June, yet loom!

Speed ump
05-26-2015, 04:49 AM
And havnt you been predicting the games demise four nearly four years now? You know eventually even a broken clock is right. There's still a ways to go before that happens, despite your continued doom and gloom.

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-26-2015, 04:55 AM
And havnt you been predicting the games demise four nearly four years now? You know eventually even a broken clock is right. There's still a ways to go before that happens, despite your continued doom and gloom.

LOL, naw, I got NUTTIN. On the other hand, isn't there more history to be made, more records to break? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:LOL

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
05-26-2015, 05:19 AM
LOL, naw, I got NUTTIN. On the other hand, isn't there more history to be made, more records to break? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:LOL

History, records, hahaha