PDA

View Full Version : Avian Aegis+ (Raid Armor) now in chests

Lord P
05-22-2015, 01:52 PM
Soooooooooooooooo, if you spent hundreds of dollars trying to push for the Avian Aegis Plus armor a few months ago and came up a little short.......... guess what? Now you can spend more money trying to get one in a chest.

Shaking my head over here..............

May 22-29

watermelon
05-22-2015, 03:08 PM
Soooooooooooooooo, if you spent hundreds of dollars trying to push for the Avian Aegis Plus armor a few months ago and came up a little short.......... guess what? Now you can spend more money trying to get one in a chest.

Shaking my head over here..............

May 22-29

Yes because gree loves you and YOU deserve a second chance. Buy buy buy!

In case you didn't notice, I was being sarcastic.

Regretz
05-22-2015, 07:51 PM
Im honestly speechless... I would love to see Relic answer on behalf of Gree and give us an explanation for this action. I really wonder wat Gree is thinking now...

*hint hint Relic, post plz*

Kangaroeland
05-23-2015, 12:28 AM
What the fudge is this

If you start doing this its a slippery slope and youll kill the game. Whos in charge of this bs just be less lazy and design a new one

zelfgal
05-23-2015, 06:29 AM
Are y kidding me Gree??a raid armor in chest...your laziness KILLING THE GAME!!!!Get your mind together...

Kent Chai
05-24-2015, 04:35 PM
I'm utterly speechless....to think we all put in effort to push for a Raid or War DF...and now it can simply be bought....

I'm fine that DF are introduced to Chest separately. But those that are given as prizes in Raid and Wars should not be available so soon....

roookey1
05-26-2015, 03:44 AM
I think it's just another test run to see how far they can go with the big spenders. Nothing new.

Just follows the trend of rip-offs with the mostly empty chests, sell-off of war/chest armor, armor strength inflation, heroic mode destruction, video gems betray..eeh..surprises, bad customer service etc. etc.

paddy07
05-26-2015, 01:59 PM
Really gree? this one is a bit over the top. At least wait a bit longer.

Relic
05-27-2015, 02:17 PM
Im honestly speechless... I would love to see Relic answer on behalf of Gree and give us an explanation for this action. I really wonder wat Gree is thinking now...

*hint hint Relic, post plz*

I've inquired about it, and I'm waiting for a response to share with you. :)

Kangaroeland
05-28-2015, 05:06 AM
Also relic, you know its not a good thing when i agree with Regretz on almost every forum topic, fix this too please. It used to be more fun when there were a little less screwups. Maybe add something like a profile page where people can showoff what alliance they are in or such, and make them more awesome if you spend more gems.

legalious
05-28-2015, 08:46 AM
I actually like that there is a Chance at dropping in the chests. The armor that comes out are only getting stronger and this allows for others to catch up. Eventually would like to see every item hit the chance chest once, since not everyone can make top tiers.

Kangaroeland
05-28-2015, 10:13 AM
But to get them for sure youd need to spend way more than in a raid/war

Anddd, where is the exclusivity (word?). It just doesnt make sense

Lord P
05-28-2015, 10:56 AM
Makes perfect sense for a company winding down the product. Nothing is sacred any more...... even new raid and war armors.

legalious
05-28-2015, 11:40 AM
The game is not winding down, not everyone is going to be satisfied with rewards. Individuals who are fine with the items being dropped from the chest are the ones who actually need it and would appreciate an upgrade.

Wil Patterson
05-28-2015, 11:49 AM
But I spent 450$ prior to that raid, pushed in top 1, only got 1 + instead of the normal 2, and spent tons of time scoring the amount of points required for top 1, and then I see today in chats there are people getting avian + instantly for 35 gems from one chest, or even from 52 chests. And it's not even an old war armor like the sauric in the sauric chests. Its a real slap in the face to me and others

Lord P
05-28-2015, 12:38 PM
The game is not winding down, not everyone is going to be satisfied with rewards. Individuals who are fine with the items being dropped from the chest are the ones who actually need it and would appreciate an upgrade.
Clearly you as a representative of Gree don't recognize the slap in the face it is to see recent raid armors in a chest. My guess is you've never done a T1 or a T10 push. I can't imagine you'd agree how risky of a business move this is. Will the chest buyers be able to make up all the missing gems from people who consistently push T1/T10 who have become upset and now have moved on from K&D? Time will tell. Big spenders walking away from this game on a weekly basis...... hope y'all are not missing those gems.

Relic
05-28-2015, 01:05 PM
I received an answer for you.

The team made the Avian Aegis Armor available in chests not to devalue your purchases of them, but to better provide some players a chance to catch up with long-time ones. With the addition of Dragonforged, we expect the upcoming raids and guild wars to become stronger, and this was done to level the playing field a bit.

I have, and will continue to pass along your sentiments on this to the team.

SBBL Indigo
05-28-2015, 04:11 PM
I received an answer for you.

The team made the Avian Aegis Armor available in chests not to devalue your purchases of them, but to better provide some players a chance to catch up with long-time ones. With the addition of Dragonforged, we expect the upcoming raids and guild wars to become stronger, and this was done to level the playing field a bit.

I have, and will continue to pass along your sentiments on this to the team.

Surely the developers must see how annoying it is for players with Avian to see level 55s who opened a couple chests running around in their war trophy. I saw in the Q&A that they said dumb luck shouldn't be rewarded over event participation and that's why they made chest dfa weaker. What happened to that? You can level the playing field by releasing a new dfa with the exact same stats as the Avian and nobody would bat an eyelid. It's the fact it is an event dfa that is the issue. These rewards are earned and shouldn't be given away so soon.

roookey1
05-28-2015, 04:22 PM
Thanks for your help in trying to clarify, Relic. I'm not affected by these 'top run' issues, but I see the effort of you guys trying to mediate & clarify.

Regretz
05-30-2015, 05:37 PM
I dont think I need an answer anymore, Relic. After receiving an Avian Aegis from 1 chest I'm satisfied. I believe it is worth the 25 gems, and I couldn't be happier :)

Wil Patterson
05-30-2015, 06:42 PM
I dont think I need an answer anymore, Relic. After receiving an Avian Aegis from 1 chest I'm satisfied. I believe it is worth the 25 gems, and I couldn't be happier :)

Now look at it from the perspective of someone who pushed. I invested hundreds of dollars and many hours to meet the requirements to get mine.. And you get the same reward instantly for a fraction of the cost.. I personally at least would've preferred them putting in this new mono wind last week, at least people will think of it as a chest armor..

Ant venom
05-30-2015, 07:30 PM
Now look at it from the perspective of someone who pushed. I invested hundreds of dollars and many hours to meet the requirements to get mine.. And you get the same reward instantly for a fraction of the cost.. I personally at least would've preferred them putting in this new mono wind last week, at least people will think of it as a chest armor..

I know you are frustrated, but with GREE money is first and foremost, not customer and player base satisfaction. I believe their motto is: "Whatever it takes", which is in terms of receiving income, profit and money through us apparently.

The Calling
05-31-2015, 02:09 PM
I know you are frustrated, but with GREE money is first and foremost, not customer and player base satisfaction. I believe their motto is: "Whatever it takes", which is in terms of receiving income, profit and money through us apparently.

I totally agree with this statement. It has been proven over and over that money talks with this company.

The sad thing is that this game could have been great, with the right planning and execution this game could have been up there in the ranks as one of the greats. However, with the lack of quality control, banning only the non spenders who used glitches, having no respect for the players as in terms of we don't give a damn on what you spend for the raid DF, the lack on customer replies, and the general tactless way they handle tickets and the fact that they only care for money.

The great games and company, yes they care for how much money is being spent, but they also listen to the player. They compensate every player for any glitch that even though it may have only affected a few. They list upcoming updates, they do quality control so that new updates run smoother, they actually have updates to improve the game. Lastly the do not screw over the players that spent tons on of money on an "exclusive" armor just to give out like candy a few weeks later.

So yes this is and will continue to be a slap in the face to the players. Next week chest DF will prob be last weeks war DF.........so be prepared players for a continue slapping of your face.