PDA

View Full Version : Is I blind?

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
05-22-2015, 01:15 PM
I look to see how many be play the front line. Then I seen not as many play this front line as the last front line. Has the peoples been quit? Is the peoples angry? Where have the people go?

truthteller
05-22-2015, 01:57 PM
Give it time
many factions declare 5 hours after events starts, and then every 4 or so hours

Agent Orange
05-22-2015, 01:58 PM
If the last WD was any indication what you see is what you get...

fatbodychris
05-22-2015, 02:10 PM
Well this Front Line has smaller ( % ) bonuses and only the Top 225 get them. Maybe....just maybe if a team usually finishes outside those numbers they don't see a reason to go balls out from the get go.

good gawd noooo
05-22-2015, 03:53 PM
the rewards this cycle aren't anything to get excited about yeah a 1oom unit is nice in inventory but 1% boost... why bother and now they upped the cost of getting indi from averageing 50 gold to now at least 200 gold to achieve.. for many that is way outside the units value. Gree is upping the cost and throwing out gold buildings trying to milk every last penny.. most of the players around are thinking before leaping at this point.. I say good for them

crazeejay
05-22-2015, 07:09 PM
I'd be expecting a lot more enticing gimmicks from Gree coming our way from here on out. They want the brainwashed diehards to gobble up all the bait they chum the water with.