PDA

View Full Version : building sales

giz
05-22-2015, 04:10 AM
A question for the community manager why is it that when these limited edition buildings come out the are gold purchace only? Surely gre should take into consideration the younger players who don't have credit cards or indeed the players that prefer to play in the traditional way. You know without spending thousands on a free game

groovy shags
05-22-2015, 04:52 AM
A question for the community manager why is it that when these limited edition buildings come out the are gold purchace only? Surely gre should take into consideration the younger players who don't have credit cards or indeed the players that prefer to play in the traditional way. You know without spending thousands on a free game

Not sure how new you are to the game, but the "gold squeeze" has been ramping up over the past several months. Buildings costs more, and do less. Missions cost more, with very few bonuses. And rewards have been significantly decreased for the major events. If you can't buy gold, GREE is simply not concerned about your personal gaming experience. I am just lucky enough to have a lot of vaults left from gold glitching and vid tapping (when it used to work). So I can still freely buy shiny new buildings and not worry about the gold cost. But there is zero chance I would ever spend real money on this debacle of programming!

J-manKometh96
05-22-2015, 05:00 AM
Don't know why you'd want to spend money, but with a cc is surely not the cheapest way to do it. iTunes cards on sale combined with gold sales combined with bonus program. Nothing to stop the kiddies there. Just as GREE wants it. Make more addicts while they are young.