PDA

View Full Version : I'm on the leaderboard

Dr BoneCrusher
05-21-2015, 05:51 PM
After a year and a half I'm back on the leaderboard, only three things though. I do see some familiar names and it's nice to see the game is still active. Oh, by the way my In game name is GameOver. I do miss all the forum fun we had in the past. From even before the start of CK. even though I've played other games at a high level I still come back and see how things are going. Maybe I will stay a bit.

Dipstik
05-21-2015, 05:54 PM
No talking about forum fun.

1Shot
05-21-2015, 07:30 PM
Glad you have returned! Enjoy it ;)

I love tacos
05-22-2015, 02:43 AM
Nope, no leader board for you. Try harder.

John_Locke
05-22-2015, 12:18 PM
After a year and a half I'm back on the leaderboard, only three things though. I do see some familiar names and it's nice to see the game is still active. Oh, by the way my In game name is GameOver. I do miss all the forum fun we had in the past. From even before the start of CK. even though I've played other games at a high level I still come back and see how things are going. Maybe I will stay a bit.

I know what CK stands for! Do I get an old fart prize?

Vile Lynn
05-22-2015, 02:04 PM
You want an old fart for a prize?

Oh yeah, you play CC.

John_Locke
05-22-2015, 02:26 PM
You want an old fart for a prize?

Oh yeah, you play CC.

Old fart: Explosive. 500k attack/defense, +5% explosive defense. Because who wants to go near a guy who stinks that badly?

https://youtu.be/XtZhDtwYVkc

Oasis
05-25-2015, 09:33 AM
After a year and a half I'm back on the leaderboard.

Nice to have you back.
Just be glad you missed the whole “Accomplice” fiasco…..

I love tacos
06-14-2015, 05:16 PM
Dr., we still don't see you.

John_Locke
06-14-2015, 09:30 PM
Dr., we still don't see you.

Salient post. Please discuss!

montecore
06-14-2015, 10:49 PM
Without the Baroness, you are nothing.

SAS won the game.

John_Locke
06-15-2015, 08:41 AM
SAS won the game.

SAS has completed a level. You never win the game.

Dipstik
06-15-2015, 08:51 AM
Dammit! I lost the game :(

John_Locke
06-15-2015, 12:22 PM
Dammit! I lost the game :(

Went months without losing this time; my bad, dippy. The upside is, now everyone around you lost the game, too.

Dr BoneCrusher
06-15-2015, 03:25 PM
Who, is the guy with the Tigers in his signature? I've never seen someone so! After the fact, try and insert his importance. It's nice SAS finally won something even though it was well after the prime of the game. Really though we all know who is going to win the game, and that's Dippy!

John_Locke
06-16-2015, 02:35 PM
Who, is the guy with the Tigers in his signature? I've never seen someone so! After the fact, try and insert his importance. It's nice SAS finally won something even though it was well after the prime of the game. Really though we all know who is going to win the game, and that's Dippy!

You're really having fun with your punctuation there, aren't you?

montecore
06-16-2015, 09:16 PM

It is nice that SAS won something, though I feel bad for people like you who never won anything at all. The game's history is littered with no names like yourself who joined FC or TAW for a couple wars, mooched off the big spenders, and called themselves champions.

Max Power
06-17-2015, 06:31 AM
It is nice that SAS won something, though I feel bad for people like you who never won anything at all. The game's history is littered with no names like yourself who joined FC or TAW for a couple wars, mooched off the big spenders, and called themselves champions.

I suppose these days many people like yourself equate buying a trophy as winning, when the true determination of a winner would be a contest of all teams with equal numbers squaring off and no spending to determine a winner. I have no doubt the playing field would look a lot different.

But, if buying a trophy makes you feel like a winner, knock yourself out. Just dont expect anybody in the real world to recognize this "accomplishment". Your delusion is not shared by a realistic majority.

Vile Lynn
06-17-2015, 07:23 AM

wow.

Does your sh!t smell like roses?

montecore
06-17-2015, 08:14 AM
I suppose these days many people like yourself equate buying a trophy as winning, when the true determination of a winner would be a contest of all teams with equal numbers squaring off and no spending to determine a winner. I have no doubt the playing field would look a lot different.

But, if buying a trophy makes you feel like a winner, knock yourself out. Just dont expect anybody in the real world to recognize this "accomplishment". Your delusion is not shared by a realistic majority.

Sounds like the old PvP tournament. SAS would have won every war.

Dipstik
06-17-2015, 08:45 AM
wow.

Does your sh!t smell like roses?

Impossible to tell. All I smell is that SAS stank :)

Winnson
06-17-2015, 08:51 AM
What is the leaderboard for? Box events?

Why are box events constant now? There was maybe 3 hours of no box event in the past week and a bit.

That's kind of nuts.

Evan1000
06-17-2015, 01:17 PM
I wonder how much gold it takes to get first in the box event leaderboard, and if it's really worth that 10% mod they're fighting for.

I love tacos
06-17-2015, 06:36 PM
I wonder how much gold it takes to get first in the box event leaderboard, and if it's really worth that 10% mod they're fighting for.If you need to ask you can't do it. It's that simple.

#free weasel

Dr BoneCrusher
06-19-2015, 04:11 PM
Lol paper tiger, leach now that's funny
I will say though the founding members of Fight Club where some awesome people and would do what was needed.

montecore
06-19-2015, 09:55 PM
Lol paper tiger, leach now that's funny
I will say though the founding members of Fight Club where some awesome people and would do what was needed.

There were some good people. But once Lupo and the Molly Maguires taught SAS proper tactics, they couldn't hold back SAS any longer.

Red BD
06-21-2015, 08:51 PM

And IMHO it would be a better game which would be more fun for all to play.
But then why would Gree (or any company) bother to keep the game going unless there was something in it for them and their staff?
Oh well--- play on!

Max Power
06-22-2015, 06:36 AM
And IMHO it would be a better game which would be more fun for all to play.
But then why would Gree (or any company) bother to keep the game going unless there was something in it for them and their staff?
Oh well--- play on!

I am perfectly aware of Gree's profit streams, and the need to have them. I don't fault them at all for having them, they have to stay in business. The point.....I was addressing the delusional concept that winning a contest through spending as a way to separate "winners" from losers is purely delusional in real life. I would equate the opposite. If you have to spend a lot of money to feel like a winner, there are same glaring deficiencies in many aspects of your life.

Just go to the trophy store and buy yourself a damn trophy and quit bragging about it as if you actually accomplished anything.