PDA

View Full Version : I heard from a dude ......

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-21-2015, 12:21 PM
I heard the new gold boost buildings: Accelerated Pilot School and Advanced Warship Institute do nothing to increase the victim's, err, player's stats.

Dude has them maxed, and says his stats didn't move one point.

Gree, is this true, again?

Were these items thoroughly tested before you released them?

My goodness, how can this be, Gree?

Pidgeot
05-21-2015, 12:26 PM
I heard the boost is only 1% a level. If so, its no difference than the 1% boost we get now.

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-21-2015, 12:39 PM
I heard the boost is only 1% a level. If so, its no difference than the 1% boost we get now.

That's what its said to be, 1% per level.
Dude claims he maxed it out, using amarillo, but it had no effect on his stats.

smbass77
05-21-2015, 01:32 PM
I heard from a dude that there is a special place in these forums for worthless banter: http://forums.gree.net/forumdisplay.php?77-Off-Topic

truthteller
05-21-2015, 03:17 PM
I heard from a dude that there is a special place in these forums for worthless banter: http://forums.gree.net/forumdisplay.php?77-Off-Topic

I hear from a dude, that you are the president and CEO of such special place :p

Danger Mouse
05-21-2015, 03:30 PM

How is asking whether something works in game, that costs real money, off topic?

Greasy
05-21-2015, 03:40 PM
because your post is totally worthless

Danger Mouse
05-21-2015, 03:48 PM

Pffftttt. I see irony awareness has atrophied in some.

truthteller
05-21-2015, 03:55 PM

his post is worthless, yet to you is worth enough to give a reply:rolleyes:

Things that make you go Hmmmm!!!!!

fatbodychris
05-21-2015, 04:00 PM
Well I've heard from team mates and other people that the end bonus is 30% and it boost both attack and defense.

truthteller
05-21-2015, 04:08 PM
Well I've heard from team mates and other people that the end bonus is 30% and it boost both attack and defense.

that is great, still not gona be able to buy it, unless I get enough videos, need to see another 120 videos to complete the 390 gold

thanks for the info

Bolt
05-21-2015, 04:16 PM

That is correct, the final upgrade bonus is +30%.

Pidgeot
05-21-2015, 04:21 PM

See, in the real world the customer knows what they are getting BEFORE they buy the product. In gaming, the player always knows what the item does, in recent gaming anyways.

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-21-2015, 04:25 PM

Yes, I'm sure it could be 30%.
It can be upgraded to read 30%.

The person took a screenshot before he bought the two building spending 390 gold for each..
He upgraded them to the purported 30% (max) level.
He used more gold to make the upgrade complete instantly, rather than wait for days.
He took an after screenshot, and his stats remained unaffected.
I think the issue is, as it has been for months, the item is alleged to do something that it doesn't do.

By the way, when will the previous new boost buildings (air, ground, infantry, sea, and Gauss Gun) begin to perform as described?

J-manKometh96
05-21-2015, 04:26 PM
Just out of curiosity bolt, did either you or any of the other CM's ever reply to the BtD folks?

Bolt
05-21-2015, 04:40 PM
Yes, I'm sure it could be 30%.
It can be upgraded to read 30%.

He took an after screenshot, and his stats remained unaffected.

There have been some ongoing issues with stat display that we have had a hard time tracking (actual stats are correct but displayed incorrectly). Please have your friend send us a support ticket with the screenshots.

Just out of curiosity bolt, did either you or any of the other CM's ever reply to the BtD folks?

The news that Beyond the Dead is retiring was broken in-game and here (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?115789-Beyond-the-Dead-Update).

Edbl79
05-21-2015, 05:28 PM
There have been some ongoing issues with stat display that we have had a hard time tracking (actual stats are correct but displayed incorrectly). Please have your friend send us a support ticket with the screenshots.

Bolt, can you and the developers or anyone in charge for that matter see why the statement you have made is a problem for players that purchase these buildings? We have no reason to believe in good faith that this is just a display issue, that somewhere on the backend database my stats are actually held correctly. What is correctly? I have stats in the trillions so how much is actually off as far as the display? Is it the actual total boost that each building says it is boosted or is it a percentage of the total boost? If there have been ongoing issues with these buildings and the boosts why were new ones released? Wouldn't the correct thing to do be for the developers to work harder on fixing this hard to track down issue before releasing something new that will also be impacted and cause further damage to the trust we have so little of at this point. I know it's not just me, shortly following my post there will be a monkey brigade comment and as unhelpful as that comment will be it seems warranted at this point. You are great for acknowledging this issue, it is truly appreciated but when it specifically related to a purchase that costs about $15-20 for the new buildings shouldn't we have every right to expect that that purchase is for a fully functioning product. These errors and issues are all over the place and I realize they can't all be fixed at once but the building SHOULD NOT have been released if it's known to not function 1000000% correctly.

sstuutss
05-21-2015, 06:04 PM
1000000% correctly.

Come now, you have got to see the funny side of that

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-21-2015, 06:17 PM
Bolt, can you and the developers or anyone in charge for that matter see why the statement you have made is a problem for players that purchase these buildings? We have no reason to believe in good faith that this is just a display issue, that somewhere on the backend database my stats are actually held correctly. What is correctly? I have stats in the trillions so how much is actually off as far as the display? Is it the actual total boost that each building says it is boosted or is it a percentage of the total boost? If there have been ongoing issues with these buildings and the boosts why were new ones released? Wouldn't the correct thing to do be for the developers to work harder on fixing this hard to track down issue before releasing something new that will also be impacted and cause further damage to the trust we have so little of at this point. I know it's not just me, shortly following my post there will be a monkey brigade comment and as unhelpful as that comment will be it seems warranted at this point. You are great for acknowledging this issue, it is truly appreciated but when it specifically related to a purchase that costs about $15-20 for the new buildings shouldn't we have every right to expect that that purchase is for a fully functioning product. These errors and issues are all over the place and I realize they can't all be fixed at once but the building SHOULD NOT have been released if it's known to not function 1000000% correctly.

Thank you. I agree with you 100%.

bam bam.
05-22-2015, 12:14 AM

Here here.

Commonsense, hell even a r.e.t.a.r.d could figure that out, but they seem to be well above g.r.e.e.t.a.r.d.s

Agent Orange
05-22-2015, 04:54 AM

Yes, considering that they code the darn thing you would think something as simple as getting stats to display properly would be easy.... Especially since this has been an ongoing issue for as long as it has.

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-22-2015, 05:04 AM
I have now confirmed it to my satisfaction, having thoroughly tested these new buildings (as well as the previous ones), the new buildings have no effect on MY stats.

I am not saying the buildings will have no effect on your stats, because I didn't test using your character.

My tests were conducted on THREE of my TWELVE test units.

For my purposes, a 25% failure rate is sufficient for me to say, EPIC FAIL.

Caveat emptor, res ipsa loquitur.

groovy shags
05-22-2015, 05:16 AM
I have now confirmed it to my satisfaction, having thoroughly tested these new buildings (as well as the previous ones), the new buildings have no effect on MY stats.

I am not saying the buildings will have no effect on your stats, because I didn't test using your character.

My tests were conducted on THREE of my TWELVE test units.

For my purposes, a 25% failure rate is sufficient for me to say, EPIC FAIL.

Caveat emptor, res ipsa loquitur.

I also purchased 2 each of the new boost buildings for my solo account, zero change in my stats. Thanks to GREE for giving me exactly what I paid for! So glad all my gold was free!

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-22-2015, 05:58 AM
I also purchased 2 each of the new boost buildings for my solo account, zero change in my stats. Thanks to GREE for giving me exactly what I paid for! So glad all my gold was free!

Thank you, my friend, for confirming further my former suspicions, now my conclusions.

There ain't never, ever gonna be no "sex", no matter what she or he says; in the Champagne Room.

Vegaman
05-22-2015, 09:13 AM
By the way, when will the previous new boost buildings (air, ground, infantry, sea, and Gauss Gun) begin to perform as described?

The previuos boosts are all working fine and boost both attack and defence. I have not done the current 2 new boosts so can't answer that one.

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-22-2015, 09:28 AM
The previuos boosts are all working fine and boost both attack and defence. I have not done the current 2 new boosts so can't answer that one.

I'm sure you see that result on your character(s).
As far as my characters, the previous buildings are working correctly on one of my three test characters.
That leaves two, epic fail.
Plus, the one where they appear to be working, shows me a number far below what happens on attack.
As far as defense, I see a larger number on the faction display when I look with an iOS character.
An android character shows me a result that isn't correct.
Again, I'm happy for you.
For me, I can only say, two times in a row, epic fail.

Vegaman
05-22-2015, 10:45 AM
I would add that as GREE never describe how they work, they can't be accused of the boosts not working as described :-p

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
05-22-2015, 12:10 PM
I would add that as GREE never describe how they work, they can't be accused of the boosts not working as described :-p

I'm sure Gree thanks you very much.
The boss she no accuse no one of anything.
She only reveal what she learn.

Agent Orange
05-22-2015, 02:04 PM

Sadly true is it not, in fact pretty much everything in this mess of a game is basically taken on blind faith including the leaderboards....

Danger Mouse
05-22-2015, 03:02 PM
Sadly true is it not, in fact pretty much everything in this mess of a game is basically taken on blind faith including the leaderboards....

No, gold isn't taken with blind faith. Gold's taken be Gree with monotonous regularity and completely as expected.

Agent Orange
05-22-2015, 03:12 PM
Thank you, my friend, for confirming further my former suspicions, now my conclusions.

There ain't never, ever gonna be no "sex", no matter what she or he says; in the Champagne Room.

Yes in deedy er greedy...