PDA

View Full Version : Street Assault: MidHudson Massacre new prize structure

Bolt
05-21-2015, 11:39 AM
MidHudson Massacre will feature a new syndicate prize structure where you can earn not one, not two, but five rewards at the end of the event!

Lets say you rank #80 at the end of the event. You would win any prize that includes your rank 80 in it (the first 5 in this image):

http://i.imgur.com/usgo24ul.png

If you were to rank #1, you would win the top 5 prizes:

http://i.imgur.com/r62tgj2l.png

At the end of the event you will be able to scroll and see which rewards you won:

http://i.imgur.com/QEW7PGcl.png

So gather your syndicate for an epic MidHudson Massacre!

ohlo-00
05-21-2015, 11:47 AM
Give us back demons farming. Not as easy as it was 2 SA ago but farming demons was good.

Nighteg
05-21-2015, 12:19 PM
It doesn't really affects anything. It doesn't make SA any more fun, it doesn't bring any form of strategy into it, it doesn't make the retarded regen any faster.
You keep making changes to SA, changing anything except for what really needs an improvement.

p.s. bring back demon farming.
p.p.s. what's the "per war rewards" tab in the screenshot for?

rotmang
05-21-2015, 12:22 PM
Will this sa include the per war feature and could you give some more info about it.

MK Loves You
05-21-2015, 12:24 PM
Can you spare some gold? You have plenty.

xRedfoxx
05-21-2015, 12:25 PM
Cool!! Thanks for making rewards more on par with a war weekend! I love this event...if only all our members would check in before just deploying anywhere they want............

Oasis
05-21-2015, 12:27 PM
Can you spare some gold? You have plenty.

Yeah, just noticed that!
What account has that much gold, stamina, and energy. I hope this isn't an active account in CC

Gungho
05-21-2015, 12:33 PM
The first picture is very clear what you win. The second is difficult to understand, how do you know if you get 1st you will get top 5 prizes? Not that I will ever have a chance of that, but it's a bit unclear, please explain a little deeper. And what about indu rewards, will there be more prizes as well?

Oasis
05-21-2015, 12:35 PM
http://i.imgur.com/usgo24ul.png

Mr. Captain Torgue - have you seen the gold, energy, and stanima of this level 101 account? What are your thoughts?

MK Loves You
05-21-2015, 12:36 PM
Yeah, just noticed that!
What account has that much gold, stamina, and energy. I hope this isn't an active account in CC
I doubt it is. Nevertheless, I'll be keeping an eye on individual leaders. I'm pretty sure I've seen someone with 'iPad mini' in their name before.

Oasis
05-21-2015, 12:39 PM
I'll be keeping an eye on individual leaders. I'm pretty sure I've seen someone with 'iPad mini' in their name before.

Not a bad idea.. but with that much gold, they can do a name change every 5 min. for the next decade.....

abnugget
05-21-2015, 12:42 PM
Beta testers have access to unlimited gold in order to test new events. Clearly since "QA AJ Ipad Mini" is posting information about a future event that person is a beta tester. They don't keep gold and stats do not stay and cannot join active syndicates. At least that is how I understand it.

Oasis
05-21-2015, 12:48 PM
Beta testers have access to unlimited gold in order to test new events. Clearly since "QA AJ Ipad Mini" is posting information about a future event that person is a beta tester. They don't keep gold and stats do not stay and cannot join active syndicates. At least that is how I understand it.

Thanks, but I prefer a good conspiracy theory. I'll let the good Captain get the wheels turning..

fan139
05-21-2015, 01:15 PM

I didn't know this game had beta testers, well from all the bugs I would of presumed not

Evan1000
05-21-2015, 01:16 PM
Nice, and those prizes look good too! How about the indis :p

Oasis
05-21-2015, 01:20 PM
I didn't know this game had beta testers, well from all the bugs I would of presumed not

http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/897/350/43d/resized/meme-meme-generator-i-don-t-always-test-my-code-but-when-i-do-it-s-in-production-125757.jpg

1Shot
05-21-2015, 05:50 PM
Interesting... But this doesn't make sa any better playing-wise.

Dipstik
05-21-2015, 05:58 PM
Beta testers definitely used to be active accounts that kept their stats. I hope they fixed that a long time ago but I stopped caring about the same time I stopped reporting glitched accounts.

cooch
05-21-2015, 07:49 PM
Interesting... But this doesn't make sa any better playing-wise.

They are interested in keeping gold spend up. The demon inventory has been depleted from farming which was done to get us more engaged in SA and understand goal ladders. That won't be coming back no matter how much we beg.

So add more rewards for rank to get us to drop gold on deploy refills etc and fight for rank.

Making SA better play wise? That's like you believing Brady is your hero. Not gonna happen.

Dipstik
05-21-2015, 08:40 PM
They are interested in keeping gold spend up. The demon inventory has been depleted from farming which was done to get us more engaged in SA and understand goal ladders. That won't be coming back no matter how much we beg.

So add more rewards for rank to get us to drop gold on deploy refills etc and fight for rank.

Making SA better play wise? That's like you believing Brady is your hero. Not gonna happen.

You think they put that much thought into it? I think someone just left a couple zeros off the amount of points we were supposed to have to get to earn 5 demons :)

mg74cc
05-22-2015, 03:39 AM
Would be nice to just relax this weekend considering its a holiday but of course event after event its never ending. Will the position of the nodes be the same or will get switched around knowing last SA HQ was moved who can tell right.

fan139
05-22-2015, 05:29 AM
Will Per war rewards be implemented this time round?

Mrs Cash
05-22-2015, 11:03 AM
Omg, another street assault? Isn't that three in a row? B O R I N G . . .

Sannie
05-22-2015, 11:09 AM
Yess really BORING :mad:

cooch
05-22-2015, 11:19 AM
Will Per war rewards be implemented this time round?

Judging by empty awards....no

Jeronimo
05-22-2015, 11:21 AM
Where are the per war rewards? We've been told that they would be here this SA...

Nighteg
05-22-2015, 11:22 AM
Nice, and those prizes look good too! How about the indis :p

Prizes look good? Same old crappy atk/def mods.

bevsxrs
05-22-2015, 01:16 PM
Why did players start out first street assault war with 175 deploys not 250? Or did I miss information posted along the way

Vile Lynn
05-22-2015, 01:22 PM
Why did players start out first street assault war with 175 deploys not 250? Or did I miss information posted along the way

It's been asked many many times, but they have never said why.
(if they did say why, I don't remember because I rejected their answer, heh.)

I have ended SA's with 250 (couldn't log in), and I figured I'd start the next with 250...
Nope! Started the next SA with 170-something.
I was not happy but got over it in 2 seconds considering the source.

bevsxrs
05-22-2015, 01:32 PM
It's been asked many many times, but they have never said why.
(if they did say why, I don't remember because I rejected their answer, heh.)

I have ended SA's with 250 (couldn't log in), and I figured I'd start the next with 250...
Nope! Started the next SA with 170-something.
I was not happy but got over it in 2 seconds considering the source.

Yeah, one would think you'd at least start out with the correct amount. One of my team mates has MANY street assault items in his inventory that he has no access to? Can't use them and must purchase all new each war. Which makes no sense either.

Vile Lynn
05-22-2015, 02:02 PM
Yeah, one would think you'd at least start out with the correct amount. One of my team mates has MANY street assault items in his inventory that he has no access to? Can't use them and must purchase all new each war. Which makes no sense either.

That sounds like he needs to send in a ticket.

bevsxrs
05-22-2015, 02:08 PM
That sounds like he needs to send in a ticket.

Thanks. I'll let him know.

rotmang
05-22-2015, 02:42 PM
Proberbly items from first sa i got the to,,,units changed then and i think it was mentiond somewhere that it would change.

cooch
05-22-2015, 04:22 PM
Thanks. I'll let him know.

Do not send a ticket in. Gree used three different versions of choppers and lower weapons. The third version is what we have been using for a long time. . If anything gree should remove them from our inventory provided they don't intend to resurrect need of earlier versions

bevsxrs
05-22-2015, 04:30 PM
Do not send a ticket in. Gree used three different versions of choppers and lower weapons. The third version is what we have been using for a long time. . If anything gree should remove them from our inventory provided they don't intend to resurrect need of earlier versions

Haven't told him to do anything. It would be nice to have useless inventory removed, better if GREE exchanged them to the updated ones. Thanks!

Vile Lynn
05-22-2015, 05:42 PM
Ooooh, I didn't know you meant he had old SA units in his inventory. (We all do, don't we?)

I thought you meant he could see the current SA units leftover in his inventory, but they weren't showing during battle & had to buy them again every SA event.

In that case, yeah, don't send in a ticket.
Sorry I misunderstood you.

bevsxrs
05-22-2015, 06:09 PM
Ooooh, I didn't know you meant he had old SA units in his inventory. (We all do, don't we?)

I thought you meant he could see the current SA units leftover in his inventory, but they weren't showing during battle & had to buy them again every SA event.

In that case, yeah, don't send in a ticket.
Sorry I misunderstood you.

I'm going to ask him exactly what's in his inventory when he is available. He is 6 hrs time difference. Now I'm very curious exactly what SA items he's speaking of. lol. If they are indeed new or old. Thanks. Don't mean to keep this thread going. lol

Vile Lynn
05-22-2015, 06:21 PM
No worries! :)
Keeping threads going is not a bad thing.

1Shot
05-23-2015, 09:41 AM
I know a guy who still has like 800 demons I think. He can play free in top teams for months lol.

bevsxrs
05-23-2015, 11:37 AM
No worries! :)
Keeping threads going is not a bad thing.

Turns out it's the old SA items like a lot of players have sitting there in their inventory. Tis ok though, at least it's not current ones locked up! lol that WOULD be an issue.

Thanks for the replies as always!