PDA

View Full Version : Tapjoy no longer supported on iOS

Jcw9811
05-20-2015, 03:41 PM
Why is tapjoy still available on Android, but not iOS? Also are we going to be getting free videos back any time soon? I feel like taking them away will only hurt your profits as the people that buy gold still will, but the people that do not, still most likely will not and now you are out of all the money you make from the advertisements

legalious
05-20-2015, 03:46 PM
I can only assume that most of the 3rd party advertisers have not renewed their contract with Gree. The videos have to meet certain requirements before they are added to the Free Video section.

Hopefully they renew sooner than later since I only seem to watch 3 of the same videos (KnD Android Free Videos).

Red BD
05-20-2015, 03:55 PM
I can only assume that most of the 3rd party advertisers have not renewed their contract with Gree. The videos have to meet certain requirements before they are added to the Free Video section.

Hopefully they renew sooner than later since I only seem to watch 3 of the same videos (KnD Android Free Videos).

Not sure why that would make it an Android/iOS issue, but than I am pretty clueless concerning the marketing methods/agreements in this branch of the Entertainment Industry. Indeed, I'm so clueless I've been hitting the Free Gold button for days and getting nothing. Oh well. Thanks for the heads up Jcw.

Dipstik
05-20-2015, 03:57 PM
No one cares what the videos are. I once watched the same stupid movie preview (box trolls) like 7 times in a row. The videos just aren't working on iOS. If they work on android, how can it be a matter of advertising contracts? You have people contracting to advertise on only one platform?

rotmang
05-20-2015, 04:18 PM
It depends on where you live to,,,i'm on android but if i'm lucky i get 3 video's a week and the video's in tapjoy store dont payout

Dipstik
05-20-2015, 05:05 PM
Yeah the advertisers pay for regions.

Rickdee
05-21-2015, 07:01 AM
I watched the Clash of Clans video so much Gree had me convinced it was a better product than anything they put out.

Max Power
05-21-2015, 12:33 PM
I watched the Clash of Clans video so much Gree had me convinced it was a better product than anything they put out.

Maybe that is why they are pulling back, most the ads were for competing games.

cooch
05-21-2015, 01:44 PM
They still advert. U don't see gree adverts in gree games or should not. Game app companies can advert only, both, but not sure if u can display adverts only in tapjoy.

When someone gets an answer from gree post it. Because droid going way of iOS with respect to tapjoy

Vile Lynn
05-21-2015, 02:09 PM
We would get in-game advertisements whenever GREE/Funzio launched a new game.

That's why I started MW, KA, MQ, K&D & BtD... for the bonus unit.

Red BD
05-21-2015, 02:53 PM
We would get in-game advertisements whenever GREE/Funzio launched a new game.

That's why I started MW, KA, MQ, K&D & BtD... for the bonus unit.

How can u fit that many apps on ur device(s)? Or does the cloud thing help?

F@st
05-24-2015, 03:06 AM
sometime droid dont have too, sometime that ios... same problem...

i get ios and droid and don't see any diff with the free gold, same amount at end.

Vile Lynn
05-24-2015, 09:48 AM
How can u fit that many apps on ur device(s)? Or does the cloud thing help?

MQ ended, delete.
I downloaded K&D & BtD, leveled up enough to get the unit, delete.

I kept KA because I wanted to play it.
MW is like a bad penny so I still play.

CC, KA, & MW are all on 5 different devices.
Some how it works ok. No idea about the cloud thing.

About Tapjoy, I've never used it.