PDA

View Full Version : Where is the walk though for the current LTQ

Helios Von Elisar
05-20-2015, 03:00 PM
Does anyone have info for the current LTQ? Not sure if we should go for individual and faction or just the faction goal. We are on 10 of prestige, requirements are getting up there.

truthteller
05-20-2015, 03:03 PM
Does anyone have info for the current LTQ? Not sure if we should go for individual and faction or just the faction goal. We are on 10 of prestige, requirements are getting up there.

wrapper has a bonus, so I guess many will try to complete both individual and faction prestige or masters

Danger Mouse
05-20-2015, 03:17 PM

Here's an idea. Why don't you post a walk through yourself. Rather than sit back and wait for others to spend real dollars and give you the answer? Hmm?

fatbodychris
05-20-2015, 03:19 PM

You might as well go to 15/15 on Indy and Faction and make your own guide and post it here.

good gawd noooo
05-20-2015, 03:27 PM
due to the lack or respose and recent drop in activity I woudlnt be surprised if danimal(awesome guy that has always stepped up) Has decided NOT to spend gold on the game. therefore isn't posting the walkthrou. I am sure with recent exidous of game some of his chief donators are no longer donating and or no longer in game so his cost of completeing them has risen

Helios Von Elisar
05-20-2015, 03:40 PM
Here's an idea. Why don't you post a walk through yourself. Rather than sit back and wait for others to spend real dollars and give you the answer? Hmm?

Here's an idea. Come up with a real idea instead of always being negative and criticizing everything and everybody.

I'm asking because I'm not going to use gold unless I know it's not going to cost an arm and a leg. I'm supposing it will due to how much energy is being used half way through it. Gree should post the info, because like most people, I'm not going for it unless I know I can finish. And since I can't tell so I'm not putting the effort into it. It would be nice to know but im not playing that hard anymore.

tigerlion
05-20-2015, 03:50 PM
At this point Helios, just relax, do what you can do for free, until this game dies down slowly but surely. Don't get your hopes up seeing improvements from Gree until then. They're only milking the cows until they're dry and will shut it down.

Vile Lynn
05-20-2015, 04:02 PM
I hope Danimal is ok.

The amount of work he did for the MW community was extremely generous.

Best wishes to Danimal whatever he's doing.

redvenge99
05-20-2015, 04:26 PM
spreadsheets/d/tX5tQuM3VlryTe7ZiQjOFrg/htmlview

a little of yourr own time and you would of easily found this.. oops did I leave out the link...

Robespierre
05-20-2015, 04:29 PM
Oh this brings back the memories.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?95500-It-s-official-game-unplayable-without-forum

Here's an idea: be thankful for what you have received from the community rather than calling out for your perceived entitlements.

Here's another idea: blow some money on pixels so the rest of us can mooch off of your great decision making!

J-manKometh96
05-20-2015, 04:48 PM
Like the others said Helios. It's not being negative when an ungrateful, self entitled mooch is called out. I love it when you say you aren't going to spend gold on it if it's not worth it. But it's ok for someone else to do it for you? Why don't YOU try doing something "positive" and give the regular guys a break and do it yourself?

Mr llama
05-20-2015, 05:03 PM
Must have hit a nerve, as you can see this forums has gone to the trolls

good gawd noooo
05-20-2015, 05:30 PM
I hope Danimal is ok.

The amount of work he did for the MW community was extremely generous.

Best wishes to Danimal whatever he's doing.

+1trillion he did a lot and I for one appreciated him

TheDanimal
05-20-2015, 05:36 PM

I'll have one up shortly... tbh I got a little burned out when the LTQs were running back to back.

I do these largely with my own funds. My dream was to raise enough funds to buy a vault for every LTQ and blast through them - a community-funded, Danimal-driven walkthrough, completed & posted to the forum within a couple hours of launch. Unfortunately I've averaged around $10 a month in donations. (Anyone who may respond to this asking for info about donations, follow the link to any of my googledocs sheets... there is info there at the top of every sheet. I cannot ask for donations here or provide any tools to facilitate donations, as it's against TOS)

Funds are tight as of late and I am doing most of the LTQs on regen only. Apologies to everyone for not getting them completed faster & for slacking on posting the walkthroughs.

As for your question - I would go with whatever your faction normally does. The recent LTQs have reigned it in on the energy requirements a bit.
We are in the process of mapping the LTQ
If you are on Groupme, join my intel room: INTEL! I'm sure someone can add you in - just ask around. I post the link to my sheets there, without fail.

TheDanimal
05-20-2015, 05:39 PM
Oh this brings back the memories.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?95500-It-s-official-game-unplayable-without-forum

That is still the best thread in the history of ever. :D

Danger Mouse
05-20-2015, 05:54 PM
I'm asking because I'm not going to use gold unless I know it's not going to cost an arm and a leg. I'm supposing it will due to how much energy is being used half way through it. Gree should post the info, because like most people, I'm not going for it unless I know I can finish. And since I can't tell so I'm not putting the effort into it. It would be nice to know but im not playing that hard anymore.

Oh, the irony is strong with this one. Now that's gold.

Mila Relyt
05-20-2015, 07:55 PM
Gree should give Danimal/Larry Jackson green text and fund their walkthrough efforts. Gree should know, with their other games, when the volunteers burn out, participation and spending drops until the next volunteer steps in. The walk throughs are similar to the lottery commission advertising the powerball jackpot. When players know what the prize is, they'll go for it even if odds are low. But if nobody knew the next jackpot was 500 million, then they wouldn't get the spending frenzy so needed to support the lottery goals. They should find someone like Danimal/Larry Jackson for their other games also since the other games haven't had the benefit of these volunteer walk throughs - they've lost much more players and participation. Those of us who were here when CCMark was here remember how easy it was to credit individual accounts with this fake stuff called in game gold.

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-20-2015, 08:17 PM
Gree should give Danimal/Larry Jackson green text and fund their walkthrough efforts. Gree should know, with their other games, when the volunteers burn out, participation and spending drops until the next volunteer steps in. The walk throughs are similar to the lottery commission advertising the powerball jackpot. When players know what the prize is, they'll go for it even if odds are low. But if nobody knew the next jackpot was 500 million, then they wouldn't get the spending frenzy so needed to support the lottery goals. They should find someone like Danimal/Larry Jackson for their other games also since the other games haven't had the benefit of these volunteer walk throughs - they've lost much more players and participation. Those of us who were here when CCMark was here remember how easy it was to credit individual accounts with this fake stuff called in game gold.

Wonderful response, and oh so truthful.

Those of us in the KNOW, commend you.

Stumps
05-21-2015, 01:53 AM
Oh, the irony is strong with this one. Now that's gold.

Didnt you quit ages ago? Or was that just playing not trolling.

Danger Mouse
05-21-2015, 04:12 AM
Didnt you quit ages ago? Or was that just playing not trolling.

Quit spending? Yes? Donated enough to the gree Friday night drinks fund over the years. Quit playing? Many times. Quit the forums? Why? Much better entertainment than the game. Just waiting for the Final Apoplexy with baited breathe.

J1mcrane
05-21-2015, 11:43 AM

This is why the forum should have a "like" button :)

tigerlion
05-21-2015, 06:50 PM
I'll have one up shortly... tbh I got a little burned out when the LTQs were running back to back.

I do these largely with my own funds. My dream was to raise enough funds to buy a vault for every LTQ and blast through them - a community-funded, Danimal-driven walkthrough, completed & posted to the forum within a couple hours of launch. Unfortunately I've averaged around $10 a month in donations. (Anyone who may respond to this asking for info about donations, follow the link to any of my googledocs sheets... there is info there at the top of every sheet. I cannot ask for donations here or provide any tools to facilitate donations, as it's against TOS)

Funds are tight as of late and I am doing most of the LTQs on regen only. Apologies to everyone for not getting them completed faster & for slacking on posting the walkthroughs.

As for your question - I would go with whatever your faction normally does. The recent LTQs have reigned it in on the energy requirements a bit.
We are in the process of mapping the LTQ
If you are on Groupme, join my intel room: INTEL! I'm sure someone can add you in - just ask around. I post the link to my sheets there, without fail.

No need to apologize. You did and still doing more than expected from an individual to help the community on his own, or almost, on these LTQs. Gree should be very thankful that you're doing this instead of them. Thank you.

TheDanimal
05-22-2015, 10:57 AM

If I were paid to do it, I'd do the walkthroughs for all of the Gree's titles

Agent Orange
05-22-2015, 11:10 AM

That would certainly make the most sense, since you are already established doing this. It would be a win/win for all parties since
they would get much needed support and the customers would get much needed intel.

So Gree what say you? Give TheDanimal a job and make the customers happy for a change or sit back and do nothing as usual.

J-manKometh96
05-22-2015, 12:37 PM
#2 of course. With GREE there is never anything other than #2.

Danger Mouse
05-22-2015, 03:07 PM

Sorry dude, but I severely doubt that will ever happen. Why would they pay you (or anyone) when they know that all they have to do is sit back and wait for you to pay them for the privilege? All respect from the players for the awesome job you do buddy, but no respect from Gree at all I'm afraid.

Agent Orange
05-22-2015, 03:22 PM
Sorry dude, but I severely doubt that will ever happen. Why would they pay you (or anyone) when they know that all they have to do is sit back and wait for you to pay them for the privilege? All respect from the players for the awesome job you do buddy, but no respect from Gree at all I'm afraid.

Why, because it makes sense. Oh wait I forgot we are talking about a company that is beyond clueless...

Danger Mouse
05-22-2015, 09:49 PM
Why, because it makes sense. Oh wait I forgot we are talking about a company that is beyond clueless...

Nah, sorry buddy, but they are far from clueless.

What they are is a company that milks their product for every penny of earnings they can get while returning as little as possible in effort in as little cost to them as possible. That's the overwhelming track record to date.

Now, in that sort of environment, do you really expect gree would pay a player to do anything, when they know that if they just sit tight and do nothing then that player, or someone similar, while pay gree to do the job anyway through gold sales to finish the event and post the results?

Agent Orange
05-23-2015, 05:16 AM
Nah, sorry buddy, but they are far from clueless.

What they are is a company that milks their product for every penny of earnings they can get while returning as little as possible in effort in as little cost to them as possible. That's the overwhelming track record to date.

Now, in that sort of environment, do you really expect gree would pay a player to do anything, when they know that if they just sit tight and do nothing then that player, or someone similar, while pay gree to do the job anyway through gold sales to finish the event and post the results?

Thus alienating or pissing off their customer base.... Yeah that's clueless or worse in my books. In terms of 'pay' I suspect a stipend of gold, enough to complete the event would suffice...

The other fatal flaw in your assumption is that there are players still willing to waste their time and own money on this process.

Mila Relyt
05-24-2015, 10:13 PM
Thus alienating or pissing off their customer base.... Yeah that's clueless or worse in my books. In terms of 'pay' I suspect a stipend of gold, enough to complete the event would suffice...

The other fatal flaw in your assumption is that there are players still willing to waste their time and own money on this process.

The problem is with employing peeps in California with all the regulations and not having a profit to pay for it. If they could, they would have more paid staff to make this game run.

In the past, other volunteers have burned out with the ever increasing gold, entitled peeps expecting the walk throughs ASAP after event goes live, and most importantly, unappreciative game publisher not recognizing the free publicity and activity generation provided by the volunteers. (I only remember Devin but I'm sure there were others.)

Many of us will not cross the flooded bridge until we see someone else make it across first. Even though I don't do LTQ or my bottom 4000 (top 1000 this last WD - only 7 battles) team can't complete FLTQ's, we still appreciate the work it takes to put these walk throughs out and the lifeline they extend to this game.

Infected
05-27-2015, 05:56 AM

Danimal, you and Larry ROCK!
I regret not tossing some of the cash I spent on MW your way during my active faction days... The information and tools you've provided this whole time enhanced the gaming experience for all of us... and for that brother, I solute you! Your piggy bank may not be overflowing... but I know your karma bank is... thank you.