PDA

View Full Version : No Holiday Packs or Flourishing Chests?

Mammakat
05-20-2015, 03:14 AM
Can I possibly ask what has happened to the Flourishing chests and the Holiday packs? The Armor Packs are still up even though they say that they finish on the 20th.

Some people have to work and don't have enough time to get all the rewards and the little bit of money they do have they use to buy the holiday packs to get the milestones for the fusion and epic boss. Please bring the holiday packs back.

SBBL Indigo
05-20-2015, 04:44 AM
Can I possibly ask what has happened to the Flourishing chests and the Holiday packs? The Armor Packs are still up even though they say that they finish on the 20th.

Some people have to work and don't have enough time to get all the rewards and the little bit of money they do have they use to buy the holiday packs to get the milestones for the fusion and epic boss. Please bring the holiday packs back.

^^ This!
I need more gems for the milestones on the blitz! Maybe the logic is that many people are in the same boat so will splash out on the full price ones (no chance lol) and then bring in the holiday pack tomorrow after blitz ends. Today is National Weights and Measures Day, I think this is a perfectly valid reason to have a holiday pack ;)
Please don't make this wishful thinking Gree :)

Relic
05-20-2015, 10:50 AM
I'll let the devs know you'd like Holiday packs back. :)

SBBL Indigo
05-21-2015, 01:45 AM
Our pleading was answered - THANKS! :D Hope you all had a nice Weights and Measures Day.

gardibolt
05-21-2015, 11:41 AM
Yay weights & measures!