PDA

View Full Version : Knights & Dragons Feedback (5/19/15)

Relic
05-19-2015, 12:51 PM
Hello Knights & Dragons Community!

This thread is for you to post your valuable feedback on Knights & Dragons. Every other Tuesday we will sticky a new feedback thread so you can conveniently post your opinions on the game. This thread will not only give you an easily accessible place to share your thoughts with us, but it will also consolidate your feedback making it more efficient for Community staff to gather and report to the Development Team.

The intention of the thread is to collect the ongoing thoughts from our customers, it is not meant for discussion.

When providing feedback, please keep it constructive, on-topic, non-inflammatory, and break it down into the following categories:

In-Game Events
Customer Support
Community Support
Game Stability & Issues

Please note that this thread is not a substitution for reporting bugs and issues to Customer Support.

Thank you,

The GREE Community Team

Due to the community stating they disliked weekly feedback threads, we have changed the schedule to every two weeks.

Mos20
05-19-2015, 08:03 PM
Will we EVER get free gems back on IOS? Seriously, how long does it take!

Kangaroeland
05-20-2015, 03:05 AM
Excellent response on my firestorm+ ticket, but some seem to have not been resolved yet.
Great milestone rewards for blitz
Love the EB event, reward seems fair too

Im impressed, only minor downside is i lost about 20 energy due to errors but thats nothing new and i sent a ticket about it.

geo81
05-20-2015, 03:23 PM
How about stop being a bunch of d bags and make unlimited armor capacity? Or something to store fodder? I don't care, anything. 170 is stupid

Sent
05-20-2015, 10:05 PM
Milestone rewards for the blitz were awesome. Keep them the same. Hopefully the War milestones are great as well.
I think regular Dragonkin is a great reward for the epic boss collection. I don't think the plus is necessary. Anyone asking for it is just spoiled.
Only "complaint" I really would have is to keep the war and raid DF prizes similar in stats. The raid ones seem to be 100-200 stats lower than war ones even though raid mins take a lot longer to get (it takes two or three wars for war mins compared to 10+ hours for raid mins). Maybe something to help with raids as well (auto special attack).

Travis Houston
05-20-2015, 10:49 PM
love the game and had another idea, it would be awesome if you could implement an in game store that we can spend gold to buy potions so we don't have to wait as long to fight again. and of course implementing a way to share armors with our guild members would be amazing. those who spend money to buy armor from chests end up having many of the same and have no use for them while the guild members could use them. that way their money isn't wasted and they will most likely spend more money to help their friends out. but all in all its a great game and I look forward to more like it.

Kangaroeland
05-21-2015, 04:39 AM
Raids are a lot cheaper though Sent. Maybe they take that in account. Id like more armor capacity but calling people douchebags wont get you there i recon. Also we used to have 80

watermelon
05-21-2015, 05:13 AM
love the game and had another idea, it would be awesome if you could implement an in game store that we can spend gold to buy potions so we don't have to wait as long to fight again. and of course implementing a way to share armors with our guild members would be amazing. those who spend money to buy armor from chests end up having many of the same and have no use for them while the guild members could use them. that way their money isn't wasted and they will most likely spend more money to help their friends out. but all in all its a great game and I look forward to more like it.

I really doubt gree will implement this. Why offer the feature for free (ie coins) when it can be bought with gems?

Tallimos1
05-21-2015, 06:37 AM
I love the idea of auto special attack. My only complaint with the new milestones in the blitz is I am not a fan of the legendary rewards being random otherwise its a great addition and if I can afford it I will get all the milestones every time. Please consider making the legendary rewards not random.

Valarauko
05-21-2015, 09:44 AM
New Fusible armors should be announced on the News splash screen.

Marco_
05-21-2015, 10:47 AM
Id like more armor capacity but calling people douchebags wont get you there i recon. Also we used to have 80
I think the sequence was 70 -> 80 -> 100 -> 170.
Of course in the "70" era your main source of fodder armors was crafting Snakeskin or fusing 2x common, so you hardly ever ran out of space... (25-30 wearables, some legendary to try and fuse for Clayplate Mantle etc. and maybe some snakeskins and 50EPs in stock) ;)

MisterT
05-21-2015, 01:01 PM
When is the 40% sale comming back?

Adisty
05-22-2015, 12:16 PM
War milestone rewards: When having a dual-element top prize (like now) alternate the elements of the rings and amulets please. Right now, all the rings in the milestone rewards are spirit, and all of the amulets are air. I would like to suggest it be spirit ring, air ring, spirit amulet, air amulet, etc., instead of the current set-up of spirit ring, air amulet, spirit ring, air amulet. :cool:

Valarauko
05-22-2015, 12:28 PM
I think the sequence was 70 -> 80 -> 100 -> 170.
Of course in the "70" era your main source of fodder armors was crafting Snakeskin or fusing 2x common, so you hardly ever ran out of space... (25-30 wearables, some legendary to try and fuse for Clayplate Mantle etc. and maybe some snakeskins and 50EPs in stock) ;)

170 Armors is a lot of space!, I dunno why people complain so much about that.
The only time I run out of space is during Raids as they literally throw lots of Armors at you at each milestone.
I use every Uncommon and Rare as Enhance fodder and Fuse every available Ultra Rare (3 Star) with the ones that I keep crafting for a chance to get Legendaries to Fuse again or use them to enhance Epics beyond Level 70.
Every Common armor is sadly sent to be smelt as they are pretty much useless for me and that keeps my Armor spaces around 50 that I actually use for the different parts of the game, right now I have maybe 100 'cause I got a LOT of Earth/Spirit Legendaries and I have nothing good to Fuse them with so I will wait for the next heroic event to fuse those away.

Rookeye
05-22-2015, 01:39 PM
Tumblr Event (Limerick Contest)

What happened? This was supposed to take place 5/12/15. I dont see a winning limerick posted, or any comment that this took place. What gives? (Did I win?? :))

Relic
05-22-2015, 01:51 PM
Tumblr Event (Limerick Contest)

What happened? This was supposed to take place 5/12/15. I dont see a winning limerick posted, or any comment that this took place. What gives? (Did I win?? :))

Hi!

The winners were announced on the Knights & Dragons Tumblr account. Here's a link:

http://knightsdragons.tumblr.com/post/118790022288/limerick-contest-winners

Congrats to the winners!

roookey1
05-22-2015, 04:56 PM
I had 2,200 armors in my armory, now after getting and maxing a Dragonforge, I still have 1,700 (only 2-stars and higher).
Pretty much exactly 10 times of the armory space.

It's completely awkward to require players to pump 250- 500 armors into DF armors to maximize them, but to limit armory space to a childish 170.
I'm an average player and have had 2,200 until recently. Since the introduction of Milestones in Raids and now in wars, and with the requirements of DF armor upgrades it is overdue to increase armory space to at least 10 times of the current value.

OTOH, not being able to craft anything anymore saves me quite some money since months - otherwise, I guess, I'd be more tempted to spend on EB armor processing, the stressful Heroic modes or reaching higher milestones in the game.
So there's also an upside to it. And after all the sado stuff they played on us lately, I kind of like that this upside is is not in Gree's interest. It keeps players who are already over-stuffed from pushing for more rewards (often by paying), as it just doesn't pay off (sic!). :D

GypsyGeoff
05-26-2015, 01:08 PM
Epic war milestone rewards are great.

Stop starting epic wars on Saturdays. It would be much better if they started on Friday and finished Sunday the same way as raids currently do.

Kakarot
05-28-2015, 02:34 PM

Stop starting epic wars on Saturdays. It would be much better if they started on Friday and finished Sunday the same way as raids currently do.

+11111111111111111111111111111111

Ant venom
05-28-2015, 07:10 PM

I agree with you too bro. And shorten the wars too.

geo81
05-28-2015, 07:34 PM
^definitely! Making the big wars the same weekend schedule as raids would be so much better

Kent Chai
05-28-2015, 08:28 PM
I agree with you too bro. And shorten the wars too.

3rd day on War is just wasting time. All guilds are on cruise mode. I did not even remember that we declare any fights on 3rd day.

gardibolt
05-29-2015, 06:26 PM
Agreed. Love the milestones but three days is too long for war. And heroic mode?

MisterT
05-30-2015, 09:28 AM
Where is the 30 or 40% sale?

Ant venom
05-30-2015, 10:25 AM
Where is the 30 or 40% sale?

I wonder too MisterT.

roookey1
05-30-2015, 05:00 PM
They must have skipped it because the chest is oh-so great, and oh-so 'cheap'! rotfl.

Ant venom
05-31-2015, 06:11 AM
An idea would be to be able to get keys to open the R&A chest as part of raid or war milestone reward or Arena and EB.

Dan Isle
05-31-2015, 02:56 PM
In-Game Event:

I suggested this to Gree Support and Syrol replied back and said, "I really like your suggestion..."
Here it is...
Suggestion for Rings and Amulets:

The combining is completely random...WAY too random!!

Suggested fix:
When combining 2 attack, give a ring/amulet with better attack.
When combining 2 defense, give a ring/amulet with better defense.
When combing 2 health, give a ring/amulet with better health.

Combining an attack with defense? Give improved stats for both attack/defense
Combining an attack with health? Give improved stats for attack/health
Combining a defense with health? Give improved stats for defense/health

Combining attack/defense amulet/ring with a health? Give Improved stats for all 3
Combining attack/health amulet/ring with defense? Give improved stats for all 3.
Combing defense/health amulet/ring with attack? Give improved stats for all 3.

This will put the rings in a similar structure as the armors and keep your players happier. This will better help players plan their strategies MUCH better!

----------------------------------------
Timestamp: 2015-05-25 01:37:23
Client: KDiOS
Player ID: 2000250104
Friend Code: XBBHFXNHG
Device: iPad5,3
Store: Appstore
OS Type: iOS
OS Version: 8.3
Client Version: 1.17.1
Client Build: 55539
Server Version: 231
Content Path: 28
Category: Feedback
Language: en
Game Data Version: 82

Sent
05-31-2015, 03:03 PM
In-Game Event:

I suggested this to Gree Support and Syrol replied back and said, "I really like your suggestion..."
Here it is...
Suggestion for Rings and Amulets:

The combining is completely random...WAY too random!!

Suggested fix:
When combining 2 attack, give a ring/amulet with better attack.
When combining 2 defense, give a ring/amulet with better defense.
When combing 2 health, give a ring/amulet with better health.

Combining an attack with defense? Give improved stats for both attack/defense
Combining an attack with health? Give improved stats for attack/health
Combining a defense with health? Give improved stats for defense/health

Combining attack/defense amulet/ring with a health? Give Improved stats for all 3
Combining attack/health amulet/ring with defense? Give improved stats for all 3.
Combing defense/health amulet/ring with attack? Give improved stats for all 3.

This will put the rings in a similar structure as the armors and keep your players happier. This will better help players plan their strategies MUCH better!

That makes it too easy to get good jewelry. If you know how fusion works, you can easily get exactly what you want, or better. I like it the way it is now. It lets me combine two bad jewelry for a chance at anything as bad or better.

Dan Isle
05-31-2015, 03:09 PM

+1 now a total of 6 requests on this particular request.

Regretz
05-31-2015, 07:37 PM
+1, so make it 7. The new war schedule just sucks.

Kangaroeland
06-01-2015, 03:21 AM
Yup. agreed

MisterT
06-02-2015, 07:53 AM
Change the time when blitz starts to a good Central European Time, blitz starting at 11 pm sucks.