PDA

View Full Version : Please give us something to spend our game cash on

NexusImperium
05-19-2015, 10:35 AM
After the December re-release and double-down on the LTB, plus recycle glitches, the Modern War economy has way too much cash circulating around. We need something to burn our money on and make raiding/attacking more worthwhile as a gameplay mechanism.

Here is what I suggest:

* Release a set of new cash units requiring level 10 unit buildings. (1 air, sea, infantry, and ground unit for each type of corresponding unit building)
- - Units from ordinary buildings have a/d average 20M range - cost $100M each
- - Units from advanced buildings have a/d average 40M range - cost $200M each
- - New cash units have MEDIUM casualty rate.
* Replace the Frontline Aurora with a cash unit base cost of 10M each with a point value of 25K
* Raise the max attack award from $3.6M to 2.5% cash over vault

I estimate under this scenario that the MW in-game economy would equalize within 1-2 months' time.

NexusImperium
05-19-2015, 01:38 PM
Edited my original post - forgot to include cash values of the new cash units.

Vegaman
05-19-2015, 01:47 PM
LoL and you expect all this when they can't even write the code for a small change on an existing LTB, RB, LTQ etc . etc.

Pmsl ! but great suggestions

ju100
05-19-2015, 01:52 PM
I want a new recycling glitch...

Robespierre
05-19-2015, 02:22 PM
You might get something, but you probably won't like what you get.

Good luck buddy.

NexusImperium
05-19-2015, 10:18 PM
Sadly you may be right but with the recent development put into the game by actual developers I remain hopeful that we might get some positive changes to the game coming. An adjustment to the game economy would be a very positive thing.

J-manKometh96
05-20-2015, 03:22 AM
They did the same to Beyond athe Dead; and then dumped it with zero notice. Hell, they still haven't acknowledged it officially. It won't be any different here.

Danger Mouse
05-20-2015, 03:24 AM
Most people are still waiting for something worthwhile to spend real money on, let alone in game money

Ajk
05-20-2015, 10:02 AM
LoL and you expect all this when they can't even write the code for a small change on an existing LTB, RB, LTQ etc . etc.

Pmsl ! but great suggestions

I think I may have narrowed the problems down. All those spelling errors in menus and pop ups we see so often is more than likely the reason for the inability to code the game properly.

NexusImperium
05-20-2015, 10:57 AM
Most people are still waiting for something worthwhile to spend real money on, let alone in game money

Well therein lies the crux - people exchange money for value - in this case they receive very little value for quite a lot of money. Unhappiness abounds.

One man army
05-21-2015, 06:50 AM
The frontline auoroa is for new players that dont have a good iph and are f2p so thats not leaving anytime soon also thats another stat inflation waiting to happen being that the AVs give off like 5billion at level 20. For top ten players thats like 18billion considering their output boost. So this suggestion is only strengthening the 10% not to mention it wouldnt really balance it self out being that theres still people even after the stat inflation that cant beat the raid boss. So this just adds fuel to already burning forest.

Brown Out
05-21-2015, 11:12 AM
Go to the local ASPCA, get a dog.

Now you have better things to worry aboat.

Agent Orange
05-21-2015, 11:15 AM
Go to the local ASPCA, get a dog.

Now you have better things to worry aboat.

Yes a far far better solution then to spend here.

Agent Orange
05-21-2015, 11:15 AM
You might get something, but you probably won't like what you get.

Good luck buddy.

Ain't that the truth.

manbeast
05-21-2015, 11:47 AM
Been saying this for a while. I have 1.1 trillion in the bank now.. All legit.. Nothing to spend it on... If it was up to me the top frontline units would cost 5 billion each

J-manKometh96
05-21-2015, 12:21 PM
The problem, as it has been for a very long time, is that the gap between the top and the bottom is so great that it's almost impossible to balance any of it. So no matter what, a large enough percentage of the player base is never appeased, and the player base shrinks even more.

Pidgeot
05-21-2015, 12:28 PM
Been saying this for a while. I have 1.1 trillion in the bank now.. All legit.. Nothing to spend it on... If it was up to me the top frontline units would cost 5 billion each

Would be a change in fixing the cash glitch.

AfterHours-Oliver
05-21-2015, 03:55 PM
Anyone with excess cash feel free to donate to my faction where I have yet to max out bonuses. 697-241-677.

Door is open..... Only need 600 billion and I am good, all donations gratefully received.

What?
05-22-2015, 06:18 PM
I'm sitting on 2 trillion cash. My iph would put me in the G8 and I don't even raid anymore, because what is the point. Gree please figure something out for your players to spend game cash on. New units would be a good start. The inflation has made the current cash units obsolete.