PDA

View Full Version : Game Center Accounts

NOSOA
05-19-2015, 07:18 AM
Have a question for you all here...

I have two devices and two game center accounts (one is mine and the other is my wife's) that have MW accounts on them. Is there a way to get the MW accounts under one Game Center account (mine) so I can switch between accounts on my device and not have to have both with me? I though about making a dummy account on an old device that has my GC account and asking for an in game transfer from the support team with the two accounts, but I'm not sure that would work either.

Thanks!

Tee
05-19-2015, 07:43 AM
I am 90% sure you can link your wife's phone to yours. Maybe someone else will chime in to confirm.

Manage Accounts/link a different device/ this is old device (on your wife's phone)

Your phone/manage accounts/link a different device/this is the new device/ put in code from your wife's phone

HellRaizer
05-19-2015, 11:10 AM
Technically its a breach of the TOS as accounts cant be shared, if even with your wife.. However I believe as was said it should be possible via the manage account section

Sheldor Sir
05-19-2015, 12:03 PM
CS associated all 4 MW games from 2 different gamecentre accounts for me

plavine
05-19-2015, 12:07 PM
I think you need to sign in to to gamecenter with same Id on both devices. Then log in Mw and connect. Then go into Game Center within modern war in each account . Then they will link to the one gamecenter ID

Vile Lynn
05-19-2015, 12:11 PM
Technically, playing an account on somebody's phone is not "sharing accounts", right?

Redbandit
05-19-2015, 05:11 PM
I just signed out of my ios account and signed in with the other account on the same device and hit link the accont to the gamecenter id

Redbandit
05-19-2015, 05:12 PM
But i have to keep signing in and out to switch accounts