PDA

View Full Version : Unbalanced match up vs legendary

Plutorules
05-17-2015, 02:32 AM
Hi Haven't seen 1 premium/legendary match up. Just been on the receiving end of an unfair matchup. We have maybe 4 or 5 that can hit an opponent. Why not give 4 times score to the underdogs. This way CC actually gives an chance.

Just my 2 cents of the day

Jg48
05-17-2015, 05:29 AM
Hit the cc and get a defense reduction hence hot zone. If you hit multiple time the reduction gets more have seen up to 20%. Good luck. And you gree still sucks

Plutorules
05-17-2015, 05:32 AM
20% still gives nothing if you get unfair matchup. 20% could be done with PA. Gives really nothing when most targets are 10-100 times higher

giz
05-17-2015, 11:30 AM
The premium match ups are tilted in favour of the big guns who have unlimited resources. However u can still get a shed load of points out of them

good gawd noooo
05-17-2015, 01:49 PM
The premium match ups are tilted in favour of the big guns who have unlimited resources. However u can still get a shed load of points out of them

from what I have seen/heard doesn't appear many outside of top 75 are getting these ppremium/epic/legendary battles. my team is around top 100 (as low as 37((first battle)) to 104) but currently top 98ish.. had a few matches that we were within ten ranks some within 5 and even one with only 3 ranks difference and not even a premium.. this is just totally screwed up.. and then to make it worse its 4 days of a screwed up event were some(not blaming any team or players) are getting them regularly and others cant get one at all even thou they meet requirements

Brown Out
05-17-2015, 02:41 PM
Top 20...1 premium battle, 2 epic and 2 legendary so far.

Jg48
05-17-2015, 02:52 PM
Gree's logic is f ed up. They only care about the top teams because they spend the most. If I were on a team that is not getting them I would flood them with tickets. And yes gree still sucks

PITA4PRES
05-18-2015, 08:10 PM
My one faction is probably currently ranked around 700. We keep pulling teams that are T100 and usually much higher. We had teams that ranked 12 and 28. We have one team that is in T50/75 range I believe that we have had THREE times. Very very few if any of us have a target. It's pretty funny because we have someone who has a larger account in the one we have been matched up against three times. We also had another one that has an account in a high ranking faction that we went up against also. We have been getting completely ****ed this WD. We have had one match up that was lower ranked than we are. Completely ridiculous and unfair the match ups we've been getting.

wilderman
05-19-2015, 01:38 PM
My one faction is probably currently ranked around 700. We keep pulling teams that are T100 and usually much higher. We had teams that ranked 12 and 28. We have one team that is in T50/75 range I believe that we have had THREE times. Very very few if any of us have a target. It's pretty funny because we have someone who has a larger account in the one we have been matched up against three times. We also had another one that has an account in a high ranking faction that we went up against also. We have been getting completely ****ed this WD. We have had one match up that was lower ranked than we are. Completely ridiculous and unfair the match ups we've been getting.

Pita - we are in the same situation. It wasn't very pleasant whether winning or losing as the outcome was so lopsided.

Mila Relyt
05-19-2015, 01:51 PM
I think an underdog premium bonus may help liven up the lower end. So, disregarding the rank and the faction members, give the underdog team a premium bonus if their average power is less than 60% of the stronger team. Legendary if less than 40% and 10x points to hit the CC if less than 20%. Of course teams can lower their average with low stat accounts, but that will serve the purpose of providing targets for the underdog team so that premiums won't be needed or activated.

J-manKometh96
05-19-2015, 02:56 PM
Sorry, but I have to laugh at this. I can't believe there are still people out there that think GREE can handle semi-complicated programming, when even the most simple is beyond them.

truthteller
05-19-2015, 03:06 PM
I think an underdog premium bonus may help liven up the lower end. So, disregarding the rank and the faction members, give the underdog team a premium bonus if their average power is less than 60% of the stronger team. Legendary if less than 40% and 10x points to hit the CC if less than 20%. Of course teams can lower their average with low stat accounts, but that will serve the purpose of providing targets for the underdog team so that premiums won't be needed or activated.

That can never work, you will end up with alot of "streak" factions

you will have a faction of 10 heavy gold spenders with stats in Trillions but total of 20T that gets match with a 60/60 faction with max stats in billions with 30T total
then system will say, "yeah 20T stats, vs 30T stats" give the 20T stats a bonus to be competitive

now even if you include the faction memebers, then you will have the same

same 10 player faction with 50 "duds" vs a 60/60 live member faction, with same stats
and in the end the 10 players get the "underdog bonus"