PDA

View Full Version : New SA Vs Old Sa

1Shot
05-16-2015, 06:49 PM
Which do you prefer?

To be totally honest, this new SA wins it for me because you can see on the leaderboards who is in what syndicate, which is a pretty cool feature. Another interesting thing that was changed was the nodes being switched around. However, I feel like the names of the nodes could have also been changed to make things a bit more creative. One last thing is that I did like the old SA fonts a bit better, I think having the scores and names blown up a bit wouldn't hurt.

Evan1000
05-16-2015, 07:43 PM
It depends what you mean by old SA. I liked the old SA with way better prizes, demon farming, and reasonable syn goals. But this new font is cool

1Shot
05-16-2015, 07:55 PM
It depends what you mean by old SA. I liked the old SA with way better prizes, demon farming, and reasonable syn goals. But this new font is cool

I'm talking about the old sa with no demon farming lol.

montecore
05-16-2015, 11:02 PM
Yeah I saw it and was like, got dam, GREE went and hired a programmer! Crazy times

trickymicky
05-16-2015, 11:18 PM
Can we add no SA to the poll? Lag and glitches are getting old!

iTzMeWaTeRrMaLoOoNe
05-17-2015, 05:16 AM
I do like the new Street Assault Layout, looks clean, simple and a lot better than the old Street Assault layout BUT there is still lag, a few bugs and occasionally force closes on my device, it's an ongoing thing with both iOS and Android OS. But only way to make it less laggy or not force close is to NOT have multiple events going at the same time, especially during Street Assault. Also with the new Street Assault additional features, it says you need to deploy at least 10 to get a prize, I've seen people coming first numourous times yet still get no "prize". I hope this is fixed soon as I think it'll be a great idea to whoever plays Crime City.

Nighteg
05-17-2015, 05:53 AM
Both suck a**.

Joe bananas
05-17-2015, 10:28 PM
I prefer the SA that only comes once a cycle.

The leaderboard is awesome, thank you gree. How about one for war?

I love the lag. Please keep it in.

TMI
05-18-2015, 06:21 AM
Pros of new:
1. Seeing who is participating per battle.
2. Less lag (but I'm also using my iPhone 6 for the first time in SA, so it could be the device)

Cons of new:
1. Can't buy choppers unless you're in battle and have run out of them. (The Boost Building icon is in the store section where the Street Assualt icon was)

sister morphine
05-18-2015, 06:56 AM
Was definitely less lag, which is a good thing. Leaderboard can be a nice transitory ego boost if you're at or near the top, but not essential except for officers keeping tabs on participation.

I miss the demon farming though, as it means a strategic play style has been removed. Tap tap tap, spend spend spend isn't happening here anytime soon. The spenders will spend regardless, but if there's any hint of farming being removed because a few of them objected to free/small spenders winning the indy prize by playing smart, a big boo!

quityourwhining
05-18-2015, 11:20 AM
i don't see how people can equate demon farming with strategy. all it took was time and effort. deploy two demons and get back eight. i wouldn't call that strategy; more of a broken play mechanic. if you want to do some real demon farming then pick and choose your battles to go for first place and earn one demon at a time. don't get me wrong, i did enjoy farming demons as well, but it's a stretch to call it strategy.

cooch
05-18-2015, 12:23 PM
Demon farming was a gift not to base your strategy on as you had to realize that it wasn't going to be a continuous feature. They feed the masses to get the gold team/players to spend more. I bet they do pretty well on SA events.

Dipstik
05-18-2015, 01:01 PM
i don't see how people can equate demon farming with strategy. all it took was time and effort.

That's all this game has ever been.

sister morphine
05-18-2015, 02:48 PM
i don't see how people can equate demon farming with strategy. all it took was time and effort. deploy two demons and get back eight. i wouldn't call that strategy; more of a broken play mechanic. if you want to do some real demon farming then pick and choose your battles to go for first place and earn one demon at a time. don't get me wrong, i did enjoy farming demons as well, but it's a stretch to call it strategy.
The strategy lay not in the farming, but in not mindlessly blowing them and your deploys until you were ready to make the Indy run at a time when it would help the syndicate make the next goal in the elite syndicate prize. Because I didn't burn all mine there were enough left to do two indies after the farming was stopped. Now it's a long slow process to rebuild them. :)

fan139
05-18-2015, 05:44 PM
pop ups are actually working for once!

kimberleyj
05-19-2015, 05:05 PM
I perfer the old assult because they had better mods on the weapons . the result pop up is great in the new assult but that is it.

1Shot
05-19-2015, 05:34 PM
Very interesting feedback...