PDA

View Full Version : Now you see division awards, now you don't!

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-16-2015, 06:27 PM
It seems the division awards vanished.
They were there yesterday.
They are gone today.
Did the Hamburglar steal them from us?

WBS
05-16-2015, 06:55 PM
The division rewards are operating as intended. Thank you for your cooperation.

Speed ump
05-16-2015, 07:13 PM
That's partnof the excitement of this game, you never know what you're going to get, or not. Despite previous statements, looks like points at the top are still within normal parameters.I wonder who that masked rider is in third spot, and pushing.

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-16-2015, 07:31 PM
The mystery remains: Division Awards went missing on some Android devices, while remaining in view on iOS.
Even more mysteriously, Division Awards are now being sighted on BOTH platforms. LOL

WBS
05-16-2015, 08:12 PM
That's partnof the excitement of this game, you never know what you're going to get, or not. Despite previous statements, looks like points at the top are still within normal parameters.I wonder who that masked rider is in third spot, and pushing.

Points in top 150-250 range are way lower. You may still have lots of points up where you are at but if we fought a normal war we would be top 100 or higher without an ounce of sweat

Tee
05-17-2015, 06:15 AM
I see the division rewards. This must be a conspiracy!

Who in their right mind would choose Sparkles for a faction name?

bam bam.
05-17-2015, 08:56 AM
Points in top 150-250 range are way lower. You may still have lots of points up where you are at but if we fought a normal war we would be top 100 or higher without an ounce of sweat

Don't forget points are inflated with these multipliers too

WBS
05-17-2015, 08:59 AM
Don't forget points are inflated with these multipliers too

That's true. We have gotten 3 premiums no legendarily in 19 wars. Even with multipliers it hasn't helped me out at all to make much of a difference. And I don't think it has made much of a difference for rest of my faction

Nick416
05-17-2015, 09:48 AM

Lol this forum is so funny. Sparkles is on Thomas the train you know the little engine that could

truthteller
05-17-2015, 08:28 PM

PUN who else would do that. Lol