PDA

View Full Version : Boosted battles not happening for all teams

Tony81
05-16-2015, 01:57 PM
We need answers from gree as to why some factions are getting the epic and legendary boosts every 3rd to 4th battle (on average) while others cannot get a single one.

We at Superfaction1 have faced every team from sup-arkels (and ew and suprev) to TWO one-man factions with a single level 5 member and a single level 6 member. 22 battles in and we haven't received any special boosts that MANY other teams are getting. If Gree's answer is "it is random and can happen at any time," that's not going to cut it. "Randomness" cannot give teams an unfair advantage consistently throughout an event.

Please find out what's going on and let us know what remedies will happen going forward for us teams that apparently do not get the same advantages of so many others.

Sandman 1
05-16-2015, 03:25 PM
Yes it is very frustrating. I am one of the leaders of Slovenian Forces a always top 25 team and we haven't seen one either. We cannot justify spending money to achieve the same goal that others have to spend less than half what we would have to. We have consistently dropped every hour in rank because we haven't had one premium battle and even fought one team that was right behind us in rank. Doesn't get any closer in my eyes.

WBS
05-16-2015, 03:34 PM
Do what we do and go gold free. Why give gree more money when you know a new feature is just basically a new glitch.

Tony81
05-16-2015, 03:43 PM
Do what we do and go gold free. Why give gree more money when you know a new feature is just basically a new glitch.

Please keep comments helpful regarding the subject. We don't need 8 pages of "you're stupid for playing" to hide Gree's response.

Tony81
05-16-2015, 03:47 PM
As a side note gree, MANY top25-75 teams have gotten together and joined forces to declare at same time as another team close in ranks to help facilitate these so-called super-matches. It ain't workin'. (Oddly enough, we declared at the same time as a team close in rank to us when we got one of our one-man faction teams.)

Sandman 1
05-16-2015, 03:53 PM
Yep it doesn't seem to matter. We have done the same thing and had 5-6 matches with teams within 5-10 spots and a few within 1 or 2 spots of us. Simple all the money we spent on better regen means nothing since teams are getting double points and we don't even have the opportunity to.

WBS
05-16-2015, 03:55 PM
Please keep comments helpful regarding the subject. We don't need 8 pages of "you're stupid for playing" to hide Gree's response.

Don't put words in my mouth, I never said you or anyone else was stupid for spending money. I am simply stating that we don't know how it works but we do know that it probably won't work and it will be a glitch. There is nothing any of us could do to help until we get straight information from Bolt or another gree employee.

Pidgeot
05-16-2015, 04:12 PM

I have to agree with WBS here. There was no information on how these perk wars are supposed to work. People are spending money, more than needed to keep rank because they are not getting the best wars. We dont know how this works so why spend money. I'm saving what I have to that good war be we keep premium wars and not legendary or epic.

It seems like luck of the draw and I rather not spend when luck is involved.

zhenyu
05-16-2015, 04:21 PM
When Does gree's match up system make sense?

Tony81
05-16-2015, 05:04 PM
Don't put words in my mouth, I never said you or anyone else was stupid for spending money. I am simply stating that we don't know how it works but we do know that it probably won't work and it will be a glitch. There is nothing any of us could do to help until we get straight information from Bolt or another gree employee.

Sorry, but you know how the forums can get. I don't want this thread to be about gold usage. Just the subject at-hand.

Sandman 1
05-16-2015, 05:26 PM
GREE take notice. Having premium battles is fine but not fair unless everyone gets the same amount of different premium battles. Better allow the leaders to designate a premium battle and they only get a certain amount of them. If the other team didn't do it then to bad they have a harder time winning. It allows for strategy for wins in a row and allowing for optimum players on at the time. Put it in the factions hands instead of the unfair randomness.

Tony81
05-16-2015, 05:31 PM
GREE take notice. Having premium battles is fine but not fair unless everyone gets the same amount of different premium battles. Better allow the leaders to designate a premium battle and they only get a certain amount of them. If the other team didn't do it then to bad they have a harder time winning. It allows for strategy for wins in a row and allowing for optimum players on at the time. Put it in the factions hands instead of the unfair randomness.

I like this!

East Coast Bias
All of these questions were raised the day these new features were disclosed, and bolt bolted for the exit and went MIA. I'd better not use the word p0rn in this post or I'll get banned.

J-manKometh96
So much in this game has always been about gambling, and it's made them money. The addicts will keep paying, and with more gambling probably be even more inclined to, so why would Gree stop?

Tony81
05-16-2015, 05:43 PM
So much in this game has always been about gambling, and it's made them money. The addicts will keep paying, and with more gambling probably be even more inclined to, so why would Gree stop?

Yes, but within the aspects of gambling, everyone should presumably have the same odds. This is so obvious that it doesn't... I need to find the powerball tickets that give me a 1:500 chance of winning when everyone else is at 1:579000000000 (if gree doesn't have to use commas, neither do I!)

Modern War Forum GF
05-16-2015, 05:46 PM

Just take note GREE at least 3 solid t25 faction that did not receive a single premium match are NOT SPENDING ANYTHING this WD!

Only by not spending GREE Will take notice IMO.

BEST idea to date!!

Only way to make this fair... As long as iTS not transparant and we see teams rank way higher then usual we can only guess those teams are Very lucky on premiums. Hard to make solid accusations, but iTS a fair estimate IMO

WBS
05-16-2015, 05:59 PM
Sorry, but you know how the forums can get. I don't want this thread to be about gold usage. Just the subject at-hand.

I apologize, I could have elaborated my point in a better way. Hopefully we get answers sooner than later.

Jg48
05-16-2015, 06:39 PM
My team has had 3 legendary just today and 1 yesterday. Good luck

redvenge99
05-16-2015, 06:47 PM
My team hasnt gotten a single premium match yet after about 30 battles... I guess this shows how unevenly matched teams are?

Modern War Forum GF
05-16-2015, 06:55 PM
My team has had 3 legendary just today and 1 yesterday. Good luck

Thanx for THE post! ITunes loves that kinda info :)

J-manKometh96
05-16-2015, 07:54 PM
Yes, but within the aspects of gambling, everyone should presumably have the same odds. This is so obvious that it doesn't... I need to find the powerball tickets that give me a 1:500 chance of winning when everyone else is at 1:579000000000 (if gree doesn't have to use commas, neither do I!)

Except this isn't "gambling". Funny how it feeds the addicts just the same though.

Jg48
05-16-2015, 08:22 PM
Gree finally did something right. Now we need more legendary wars. And just so everyone knows I don't like gree

Preacher Wolf
05-16-2015, 09:21 PM
I have been in a lot of legendary battles. It's great for my faction but it's not fair to the rest. I am hearing alot of complaints from top 50 factions who are not getting anything. That's messed up and there is no way it's the luck of the draw.

generalpain
05-16-2015, 10:16 PM
It's unfair gameplay practices, plain and simple. Surprised iTunes has not shut it down.

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-16-2015, 11:19 PM
It's unfair gameplay practices, plain and simple. Surprised iTunes has not shut it down.

iTunes gets a cut, a very nice cut, as do all the others that facilitate sales of certain cyber goods.

SunWuKong
05-17-2015, 02:47 AM
you guys still dont get it. The idea is to make those top team to spend more, for instance if you are a constant top 10 or top 25. I am sure you will want to regain that position and thus using more gold.

simple as that.

SunWuKong
05-17-2015, 02:49 AM
Very gree screw up there is a good opportunity to refund. We have been doing that, we just got back 3 to 10 vault refund for this unfair match on legendary. Cause we dont get a single. use this chance to refund.

Jg48
05-17-2015, 05:25 AM
How about all the factions that are close to each other the leaders get together on a chat and try and declare together at same time. That is what the top teams are doing and it has worked pretty well so far. So quit your moaning and think around the box. And yes gree still sucks.

Danger Mouse
05-17-2015, 05:25 AM
This is just another gree attempt to "level" the playing field by throwing in a random element on WD points.
-
Now you can't rely on spending the same ole amount of gold to get the same ole WD points to secure the same ole position.
-
Now, you have the fear that other teams are beating you by NOT getting the same ole points while you're still getting zip, so you better spend more gold to get more WD points to secure the same ole position you know and love.
-
Bravo gree. No one spends quite like a paranoid addict threatened with having their fix taken away by someone else that they think doesn't "deserve" it. Bravo. Well played.

Tony81
05-17-2015, 05:52 AM
It sure doesn't take long for the trolls to turn every thread here into a bash-fest for us that still play, does it. Guys, go be trolls on other forums. It is SERIOUSLY getting REALLY old.

Agent Orange
05-17-2015, 06:27 AM
In Bolts original post it states Rank and Power as being triggering factors. So is it possible to be of similar rank but of different power?

My initial thought was that this is an attempt to level the playing field some more, factions so powerful that they drop out these bonus scorings thus allowing a more fair result. Granted that isn't quite what I am seeing which is interesting.

Faction matchups, at least in the lower levels are all over creation, seems to be elsewhere as well. My 18 player test faction gets a 2 player and their DL can get nuked with 1 hit, hmmm.

Also noticing even lower participation then last WD.

thunder
05-17-2015, 06:59 AM
I'm in a top 25 team. We haven't got one.

redvenge99
05-17-2015, 07:04 AM
How about all the factions that are close to each other the leaders get together on a chat and try and declare together at same time. That is what the top teams are doing and it has worked pretty well so far. So quit your moaning and think around the box. And yes gree still sucks.

Most that are postimg here are in such rooms and still no premium matches. So far ive only seen a handfull of teams are gettimg them. My team has fought alot of battles with similarly ranked and powered teams and still none....

Tony81
05-17-2015, 07:08 AM
Most that are postimg here are in such rooms and still no premium matches. So far ive only seen a handfull of teams are gettimg them. My team has fought alot of battles with similarly ranked and powered teams and still none....

Everyone should go join Alpha NPI Legacy. They've said they've gotten 6 legendary so far. Nice when gree can "randomly" play favorites, isn't it?

redvenge99
05-17-2015, 07:11 AM
Everyone should go join Alpha NPI Legacy. They've said they've gotten 6 legendary so far. Nice when gree can "randomly" play favorites, isn't it?

Also guess who has had 5 ledgendarys and 2 epics so ive heard..

Jg48
05-17-2015, 07:24 AM
Osok is on 7. So the rooms must be working because they are all in the same room and the declaring at same time is working for them. Good luck all. And gree still sucks

Modern War Forum GF
05-17-2015, 07:54 AM
Osok is on 7. So the rooms must be working because they are all in the same room and the declaring at same time is working for them. Good luck all. And gree still sucks

IT not!

IT is working for Some factions, other faction doing THE same (in same rooms) do NOT get them... Seems like something similar to Some factions getting locked out on Frontline (not getting matched), Some factions just do NOT get Any premiums. Plain and simple FACT!

I call this WD a Busy and Will devote my time on RL and be back next WD to check if they fixed this.

What dazzles me THE most ATM is lack of Any communicating by GREE.. Thats just mindboggling

good gawd noooo
05-17-2015, 08:14 AM
my team just fought a team 2 ranks below us and nothing.. gree is broke as usual when releaseing a new event/upgrade. we have only had 21 battles but out of them 7 should of triggered at least one lvl of special battles nad yet to have one. sucks as I know of some teams that have scored a ton of points on these battles

J-manKometh96
05-17-2015, 08:23 AM
How about all the factions that are close to each other the leaders get together on a chat and try and declare together at same time. That is what the top teams are doing and it has worked pretty well so far. So quit your moaning and think around the box. And yes gree still sucks.Maybe you missed the numerous cases where factions ranked right next to each other got NOTHING?

thunder
05-17-2015, 09:23 AM
Still nothing here top 25 team. We should be a top 25 team easily but with no special match ups we are slipping in rank.

WBS
05-17-2015, 09:42 AM
Still nothing here top 25 team. We should be a top 25 team easily but with no special match ups we are slipping in rank.

Gree's way of wanting the top teams to spend more to keep their rank. I'm sure it's by design.

Sheldor Sir
05-17-2015, 11:14 AM
doesn't each player have to hit Cc to activate ??? tried I most wars with 1 mini or other but all ever get is 8-9% def reduction with done sweet FA

Danger Mouse
05-17-2015, 03:50 PM
Gree's way of wanting the top teams to spend more to keep their rank. I'm sure it's by design.

It is completely by design. You don't think 3+ years of keeping players in the dark on every event roll out is an oversight, do you?

Keep the players confused, on edge, and paranoid about losing their coveted toys and sit back and watch them spend way more than necessary to fill the knowledge gap.

If players knew exactly what was required, then that's exactly what they'd do - no more, no less.

If, however, players have no idea what's needed, with an apparent random element thrown in threatening to upset the apple cart, then they will spend until they think they have a comfortable safety margin against the random element that might put others over them.

It is completely by design, using the players psychology against them.

And the funny thing is, it works, every time, time after time. They've got their "support base" figured out pretty well.

Well played Gree, well played.

Tony81
05-17-2015, 03:54 PM
It is completely by design. You don't think 3+ years of keeping players in the dark on every event roll out is an oversight, do you? Keep the players confused and paranoid about losing their coveted toys and sit back and watch them spend way more than necessary to fill the knowledge gap. And the funny thing is, it works, every time, time after time. They've got their "support base" figured out pretty well. Well played Gree, well played.

Shouldn't you be on a ledge somewhere?

Danger Mouse
05-17-2015, 04:04 PM
Shouldn't you be on a ledge somewhere?

Why, does the truth hurt?

giz
05-17-2015, 04:32 PM
On our 2nd right now won one lost 1

Jg48
05-17-2015, 05:14 PM
In order to be legendary war both teams have to be about evenly matched hence both teams can win. If the war is one sided then it can not be a legendary war. Good luck with getting more. And gree still sucks

Tony81
05-17-2015, 05:27 PM
Why, does the truth hurt?

No one reads what you write any more. I don't know how you haven't gotten the hint yet.

Danger Mouse
05-17-2015, 07:26 PM
No one reads what you write any more. I don't know how you haven't gotten the hint yet.

Well, you obviously do, otherwise we wouldn't be having this conversation. Duh.

groovy shags
05-17-2015, 07:28 PM
It is completely by design. You don't think 3+ years of keeping players in the dark on every event roll out is an oversight, do you?

Keep the players confused, on edge, and paranoid about losing their coveted toys and sit back and watch them spend way more than necessary to fill the knowledge gap.

If players knew exactly what was required, then that's exactly what they'd do - no more, no less.

If, however, players have no idea what's needed, with an apparent random element thrown in threatening to upset the apple cart, then they will spend until they think they have a comfortable safety margin against the random element that might put others over them.

It is completely by design, using the players psychology against them.

And the funny thing is, it works, every time, time after time. They've got their "support base" figured out pretty well.

Well played Gree, well played.

Very well said! Many of us realized this a long time ago. But unfortunately, many still hold onto hope. Much like someone in an abusive relationship. Always hoping that today is the day things will get better. But they don't. The only thing that saves them is when the abuser moves on. It is only then that they are finally set free!

Mila Relyt
05-18-2015, 01:52 AM
In Bolts original post it states Rank and Power as being triggering factors. So is it possible to be of similar rank but of different power?

My initial thought was that this is an attempt to level the playing field some more, factions so powerful that they drop out these bonus scorings thus allowing a more fair result. Granted that isn't quite what I am seeing which is interesting.

Faction matchups, at least in the lower levels are all over creation, seems to be elsewhere as well. My 18 player test faction gets a 2 player and their DL can get nuked with 1 hit, hmmm.

Also noticing even lower participation then last WD.

Five battles and no premium. However, matches are no where near close with power or rank. Lost one to a team with DL over 2 tril. Our whole team's attack plus defense totals only 327 billion. Ended the battle close with us laying 11,000 points against the command center and they coming in the last minutes to post 12k points. Ending rank us around 1700 and them around 300. Also got teams with individual member's defense of hundreds of billions, so they had much more power than we did, but with starting points close to ours (within 20k points if you subtract the battle results from both teams).

Laurence1
05-18-2015, 03:02 AM
Top 100 last WD no P L or E battles way outside top 100 now we have pretty much given up for this WD not going to spend gold on something we can't control.

groovy shags
05-18-2015, 07:12 AM
Top 100 last WD no P L or E battles way outside top 100 now we have pretty much given up for this WD not going to spend gold on something we can't control.

Not going to spend gold on something you can't control? The oxymoron is strong with this one indeed!

Agent Orange
05-18-2015, 10:52 AM
Five battles and no premium. However, matches are no where near close with power or rank. Lost one to a team with DL over 2 tril. Our whole team's attack plus defense totals only 327 billion. Ended the battle close with us laying 11,000 points against the command center and they coming in the last minutes to post 12k points. Ending rank us around 1700 and them around 300. Also got teams with individual member's defense of hundreds of billions, so they had much more power than we did, but with starting points close to ours (within 20k points if you subtract the battle results from both teams).

Yes matches are completely screwed up below top 1,000. My 15-18 player factions are consistantly hitting 1 to 8 man factions! At my end it seems matching is based on rank and nothing to do with power. Granted it looks like you got screwed both ways.

My A faction is averaging 10-15 minutes for a match, the longer it takes the more mismatched it is. Seems also very little participation at this end of the scale far less than I have seen before.

Bolt
05-18-2015, 10:52 AM
I will ask the team for further clarification on what determines a premium match. Thank you for your patience everyone.

tigerlion
05-18-2015, 11:59 AM
Yes matches are completely screwed up below top 1,000. My 15-18 player factions are consistantly hitting 1 to 8 man factions! At my end it seems matching is based on rank and nothing to do with power. Granted it looks like you got screwed both ways.

My A faction is averaging 10-15 minutes for a match, the longer it takes the more mismatched it is. Seems also very little participation at this end of the scale far less than I have seen before.

Main reason for those mismatch battles is lack of participation. Going down in every cycle. New feature not helping either. Another Gree screw-up blowing-up back at them. They're so desperate for increase revenues, but failing every time. Such incompentency from this company is baffling. Good luck getting through summer, when activity will be even less.

Mila Relyt
05-18-2015, 01:07 PM
Main reason for those mismatch battles is lack of participation. Going down in every cycle. New feature not helping either. Another Gree screw-up blowing-up back at them. They're so desperate for increase revenues, but failing every time. Such incompentency from this company is baffling. Good luck getting through summer, when activity will be even less.

I suspect this is the case for the bottom end as they roll back the bonuses, there's no reason to play. For those of us at the bottom end, the prizes are obsolete before the next cycle due to inflation. The only thing that hedges against inflation is bonuses. Good news is that even without the premium battles, we've jumped into the top 1000 with just 2 battles.

You guys at the top end should add up all your attack and defense for the entire team into one number and post it into your rooms with your current rank. When you have two teams within a billion or two of each other and within a rank or two, both declare at the same time. Teams of similar power may not be in similar ranks due to different organization, participation, strategy, or (most likely for top teams) gold use.

Bolt
05-18-2015, 01:47 PM
There are three criteria that need to be met in order for a premium match to trigger:

1. Factions must be close in rank

2. Each faction must be within 20% of total power (attack + defense) from each other.

3. The number of faction members must be within 25 of each other.

The closer these criteria are between the two factions, the greater the odds of getting an Epic or Legendary match up.

smbass77
05-18-2015, 01:50 PM
There are three criteria that need to be met in order for a premium match to trigger:

2. Each faction must be within 20% of total power (attack + defense) from each other.

The closer these criteria are between the two factions, the greater the odds of getting an Epic or Legendary match up.

so what are the "odds" of getting Epic or Legendary? We have play numerous teams that meet criteria 1 and 3 (not sure about #2) and we have had two Epic battles the entire event, and not a single Legendary. We play back to back wars, so we should have gotten more Epic/Legendary no?

Bolt
05-18-2015, 02:06 PM
so what are the "odds" of getting Epic or Legendary? We have play numerous teams that meet criteria 1 and 3 (not sure about #2) and we have had two Epic battles the entire event, and not a single Legendary. We play back to back wars, so we should have gotten more Epic/Legendary no?

I should rephrase that. It isn't random. As long as the criteria is met, you will get the premium match up. For Epic or Legendary, the criteria is stricter but as long as you meet the criteria above, you should at least get a basic premium match up.

Ozymandias
05-18-2015, 02:06 PM

So that effectively means hardly any premium matches for the most powerful teams... Is that the intention?

Ozymandias
05-18-2015, 02:07 PM

What does "close in rank" mean, a%, or a #?

Mike-
05-18-2015, 02:18 PM

The current importance of the 3 criteria:

#1. 10%
#2. 80%
#3. 10%

Fix it today!!

zhenyu
05-18-2015, 02:36 PM

Bolt, consider the premium wars is an indication of how good/fare is the matching system where the more legendary wars we are in, the better the matching system is. So far, i think the results proving that this matching system is broken as we had been in less than 10% of any sort of "bonus" wars. we had fought 50 wars so far and only in 4 premium matches.

Modern War Forum GF
05-18-2015, 02:39 PM

Based in these requirements I got 2 simple statements:

1: Teams that are composed of strong accounts, but not spending as much as usual have a slim chance to trigger a premium

2: Teams that are relative weak, but Very active and/or spending more then usual, have a slim chance to trigger a premium.

conclusion 1:teams need to match their spending/activity to their stats in order to get a premium, which in a sense sort of makes no sense.
Conclusion 2:teams going mental on a legendary in a sense puts you out of range of another premium, until other equal factions do THE same...

Danger Mouse
05-18-2015, 02:41 PM

Ok, so let me do the Gree math.........

A one man army, ranked 500 at the start of the war, with 25 trillion att/def scores meets a 25 man faction, ranked 499, where each faction member has 1 trillion att/def - and that will trigger the match.

A 20 man faction, ranked 50, with 200 trillion att/def meets a 60 man faction, ranked 5, with 600 trillion att/def won't trigger the match.

First scenario, the players in the 25 man faction don't have a snowballs chance in hell of getting any WD hits in because of the individual att/def mismatch.

Second scenario the players on average have exactly the same average att/def, but don't get the chance for epic WD points.

Is it just me, does it seem that there must be something else in play here to determine whether a match gets triggered, or am I missing something here? Even if it's correct, does that strike anyone as an evenly thought through criteria for a set of triggers???

Hobbs
05-18-2015, 02:48 PM

What a Crock of S**T...
This criteria is supposed to be the algorithm the game uses isn't it?
So you are now saying that if Alghoritm is working as intended then almost EVERY match would be a Premium Match!
My faction has not had a single Premium match as many others by the posts in forum..
So either the Alghoritm isn't working as it should or the new feature isn't working as it should,EITHER WAY it's another flawed addition that has created an unfair advantage to some factions.

Sandman 1
05-18-2015, 03:58 PM
So we should at least be able to get a premium match. So us being a always top 25 teams has had now 1 epic battle and now 2 premium battles has no chance to get a legendary battle because we r either to strong to be ranked only top 25 or to weak to be top 25. Seriously?? Do you want us all to quit. How in your right mind can anyone think this is fair. Teams getting 8-10 legendary battles. No way can we compete with that.

Laurence1
05-18-2015, 05:47 PM
Not going to spend gold on something you can't control? The oxymoron is strong with this one indeed!

Really ? Prior to this WD each team could control the amount of spend and clearly know where they would finish. We now have no control over this due to some teams getting whatever battles they get, while other get none. So no control over results, is that clear enough?

Danger Mouse
05-18-2015, 06:45 PM
Really ? Prior to this WD each team could control the amount of spend and clearly know where they would finish. We now have no control over this due to some teams getting whatever battles they get, while other get none. So no control over results, is that clear enough?

So you knew exactly how many WD points you would get each hit, exactly how much time you'd have to wait for a match up, exactly what teams you would be matched against and exactly how many hits you were likely to get, exactly how many points opposing teams were going to score against you, exactly how many points opposing teams were going to score against each other. You know exactly how long this game will last before Gree decide it's not worth the hassle and pull the pin, popping all those shiny pixels like a soap bubble? You were in full control of all that huh? Wow, busy boy.
-

True, now you have even less control. It's almost as if they are deliberately trying to kill their biggest cash cow.
-
Cue Dewie.

PFBKiller
05-18-2015, 07:30 PM
The current importance of the 3 criteria:

#1. 10%
#2. 80%
#3. 10%

Fix it today!!

Couldn't agree more!

Gree: While I'm sure some teams are elated that they're now in a tier they've never seen before, they've gotten there by spending a fraction of the gold the other defending teams have been to date. You need to do something to change the algorithm..

Perhaps ensure every team gets the same number of these 'super duper' matchups so its actually fair to everyone? Maybe cap the number of them? Some have yet to see one of these battles (after fighting 70 times) others have had them a number of times. Meanwhile your golden geese are all talking about quitting.

You'd best do something, quick. Look at the leaderboard and do some math on gold spending.. People have given up defending, and it's due to these changes.

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-18-2015, 07:59 PM
So you knew exactly how many WD points you would get each hit, exactly how much time you'd have to wait for a match up, exactly what teams you would be matched against and exactly how many hits you were likely to get, exactly how many points opposing teams were going to score against you, exactly how many points opposing teams were going to score against each other. You know exactly how long this game will last before Gree decide it's not worth the hassle and pull the pin, popping all those shiny pixels like a soap bubble? You were in full control of all that huh? Wow, busy boy.
-

True, now you have even less control. It's almost as if they are deliberately trying to kill their biggest cash cow.
-
Cue Dewie.

Brother mouse, I suggest we simply sit here on the banks of this lovely river and watch the chaos erupt upstream.
Why look, there's a massive fire over there.
That used to be one of those Arctic Mining Rigs, I think.
Look over there, that must be awful hot.
I think our work is done.
Let's just enjoy the view.

Laurence1
05-18-2015, 08:50 PM

Tony81
05-18-2015, 08:55 PM
Brother mouse, I suggest we simply sit here on the banks of this lovely river and watch the chaos erupt upstream.

Can you also please add forums to what you don't dew too?

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-18-2015, 08:58 PM

The puppeteer or the ventriloquist always has control over her marionette or his "doll" (with his hand up the little doll's wooden derriere).

The results as in outcome, those are phoned in, dude.

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-18-2015, 09:00 PM
Can you also please add forums to what you don't dew too?

No, I'm committed to be here until the big boned one begins to warble.

groovy shags
05-18-2015, 09:02 PM

It seems there is nothing we can do for this casualty. We have lost them. Time to move on and help those who can still be saved!

Danger Mouse
05-18-2015, 09:33 PM

Now wouldn't that be quite a sight Dewie.

Trouble is, once the conflagration starts, it will be a wet fizzle as all those dreams, hopes and aspirations, not to mention armies, empires and alliances, disappear into an infinitesimally small white dot, that pops out of existence as if none of it was real at all.

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-18-2015, 09:41 PM
Now wouldn't that be quite a sight Dewie.

Trouble is, once the conflagration starts, it will be a wet fizzle as all those dreams, hopes and aspirations, not to mention armies, empires and alliances, disappear into an infinitesimally small white dot, that pops out of existence as if none of it was real at all.

True, its all one big illusion anyway.
Some seek to hallucinate on certain chemicals, plants, fungi, potions, powders, liquids, etc...
Others chase the elusive dragón amarillo...
Well, June is coming, isn't it?
The naysayers who were recently booed just might have the last laugh.

Laurence1
05-19-2015, 02:44 AM
It seems there is nothing we can do for this casualty. We have lost them. Time to move on and help those who can still be saved!

Mate keep your opinions about me to yourself, you have no idea who I am or weather I even spend money on the game. What I pionted out is just simply fact not fiction. If a team chose to spend gold, money, pixie dust call it what ever you want to, as a team or a single player you had a controll over where you finished in WD spend more finish higher don't spend finish lower, that is no longer the case. And if I am a casualty what the ... Are you still doin here?

groovy shags
05-19-2015, 04:48 AM
Mate keep your opinions about me to yourself, you have no idea who I am or weather I even spend money on the game. What I pionted out is just simply fact not fiction. If a team chose to spend gold, money, pixie dust call it what ever you want to, as a team or a single player you had a controll over where you finished in WD spend more finish higher don't spend finish lower, that is no longer the case. And if I am a casualty what the ... Are you still doin here?

I am part of the con-troll as you say. Stay with us! We are simply here to help you! Are you on any medications right now? Do you know what year it is? Receiving the truth is very painful and traumatic sometimes. Indeed, the truth does actually hurt doesn't it?

J-manKometh96
05-19-2015, 05:32 AM

BS. Spend more,you'll still get where you want to go. Hell, GREE is counting on it.

Tee
05-19-2015, 05:40 AM
^^ there is the answer people. SPEND MORE!

Have fun with that :)

Mila Relyt
05-19-2015, 01:25 PM

Can these faction stats be listed in the matchup screen? Faction power may be secret intel so maybe a check mark or a yes/no indicator or a percentage without indication of which team is higher, so teams won't be guessing whether it's working or not.

J-manKometh96
05-19-2015, 02:52 PM
Lol. You want indicators so you know whether it's working or not? The devs would too!

redvenge99
05-19-2015, 03:24 PM
This wd was funny as he.l.l. it was painfully obvious that most teams had not 1 clue what they were doing or how to trigger a bonus match.. even after being coached and told exactly what to do to trigger a bonus match I watched teams constantly tryimg to pair with teams with stats that werent even close to matching.. it was hilarious... gm sure was a fun place this weekend watching most complain about not getting bonus matches....

crazeejay
05-19-2015, 03:50 PM
There was a WD this weekend? lol

Modern War Forum GF
05-20-2015, 02:24 PM
So, WD is over, back to ignore iT Will go away strategy??

Still waiting on further explenation and how/if this Will continue..

I reckon more players (like me) Will base their future plans (spending, activity perhaps even retirement for Some) on this info, guess no more elaboration for most Will mean at a minimum no more spending.

I know spending is your own choice, but decision to not do so while still completely in THE dark is an easy one.

Mr T Perfect
05-20-2015, 07:27 PM

Dont join us because of the matchup's - join us because we rock - think outside the box - we rock - can quick think to play the game - we rock by the way!!!!

Saint Anger
05-21-2015, 09:45 AM

Cool story, bro.