PDA

View Full Version : Legendary war....

bashir
05-16-2015, 04:56 AM
WE just had one and ended up with 400k war we were getting 750+ point on one hit and 1k+ on double hits seem to be good idea this one anyone else had one??

Benasi
05-16-2015, 05:21 AM
Yes we've had a couple, not bad but hard to snag. We've also had some match ups that should have triggered one, but nothing..... So frustrating also

Benasi
05-16-2015, 05:22 AM
But yes, same amount of poi ts as well. 700-1000

sawnoff69
05-16-2015, 05:29 AM
it seems to be working for some teams hence teams u see in top ten area who are not usually. then for other teams absolutely nada , many many match ups should of triggered them. i see this as a very thing , because in past wd we all in control of our own destiny in regards to what we spend as a team and what rank we will finnish can b decided based on gold . now if a team gets a legendary they are top ten in one battle mean while another may not get one . has completely screwed things so far for some teams i think

Preacher Wolf
05-16-2015, 05:49 AM
just wait until they give a top 20 faction a legendary war in the last war of the event and the push a top 10 faction out of top 10 because of it. more people will retire from this game because of another bad decision of gree

Tony81
05-16-2015, 06:46 AM
Us at superfaction1 have yet to have a boosted battle while teams such as ANL have had at least 3. Last night, we were ranked around 20th and we fought a one-man team with a level-5 35k defense sole-member. How does this make any sense?

Gree, if you can't somehow code that every team get equal amounts of boosted battles, this is very shady tactic. You can't give teams advantages that others can't have. You've been accused of this with Sup for years, albeit maybe unfairly, but this is doing it out in the open. It may be "random," but it is giving teams an unfair advantage if you can decide they get double points multiple wars when others don't get any. ::rant over::

Modern War Forum GF
05-16-2015, 08:50 AM
:: RANT reopend :) ' In 3 factions, one of which t25 fought 7 other factions sitting 1 or 2 spot away from us in rank. WE didnt get a single special war so far.. Seeiñg Many other factions getting them and posting SS About them pisses THE factions not getting ANY off.

Won't spend another single health pack until we get a special! If not getting Any so be iT, we Will drop outside t25, hell maybe even t50, but we refuse to spend double other factions need to to achieve same rank! RANT Ends ::

Tony81
05-16-2015, 08:54 AM
... 2nd battle against a one-man team just now. We are ranked 24th with a combined A/D of 389.7t (yes, I did the math). Other team (Cbp) is one player at level 6 with 145k defense. If this is what you mean by "legendary," I want no part of it. (We have still yet to get a boosted battle 18 wars in)

Please advise how this is happening and what will be done to rectify it on our ends.

Merc_mw
05-16-2015, 09:09 AM
We just beat a team that was ranked 3 spots above us at the end of the battle. There was no bonus (Premium, Epic and Legendary). So Premium must be two spots, Epic one spot and Legendary tied (tongue firmly in cheek).

Bolt if provided guidance, we would know whether to submit a ticket or not.

groovy shags
05-16-2015, 09:55 AM
Fun and exciting new feature I see from GREE!

How did you guys find my one man, level 5, 35k account? I must have accidentally hit declare I guess.

Tony81
05-16-2015, 10:09 AM
Fun and exciting new feature I see from GREE!

How did you guys find my one man, level 5, 35k account? I must have accidentally hit declare I guess.

Haha. Stay away from the button will ya?! =)

good gawd noooo
05-16-2015, 10:58 AM
our faction has yet to trigger a single special battle and have fought teams within 5 ranks of our current rank so have no clue what sets it off but Tony81 is correct. it appears the feature is working very well for some teams and threw no fault of the other teams not all for them... should be a balance feature so it doesn't throw everything off.. seriously with what I understand from posted info we should of had at least 4 special battles to date but not one counted

Nickimp
05-16-2015, 10:58 AM
My faction is ranked about 100 and we have not got a legendary yet and have been against faction ranked about 9 away. So I don't get why we have not got a legendary let

Merc_mw
05-16-2015, 11:06 AM
We just beat a team that was ranked 3 spots above us at the end of the battle. There was no bonus (Premium, Epic and Legendary). So Premium must be two spots, Epic one spot and Legendary tied (tongue firmly in cheek).

Bolt if provided guidance, we would know whether to submit a ticket or not.

GOOD NEWS BOLT!

the match up issue is clearly fixed. Once again we had a battle with a team that finished 3 spots above us. Sadly, once again the new (and not so exciting) feature failed to provide any extra points.

I submitted both on the same ticket, so you guys can get this broken new feature fixed and stop penalizing some teams.

Thanks!

Nickimp
05-16-2015, 02:32 PM
I know some factions don't get the legendary, epic and premium wars what about the team they are playing against?

PITA4PRES
05-16-2015, 03:26 PM
My main faction has had one premium match up yet a couple that should have been one of these special matchups. The one we did have I didn't notice anything different in the points I scored. I was getting hits in the mid 200 point range and didn't have one over 350. On another note my other faction has been getting completely ****ed (I will check my inbox for my warning regarding language) We have consistently gotten matched against teams waaaaaay out of our league. We are well out of T500 and keep pulling T50 and better teams. The divide is so bad even triggering a hotzone most of us can't even find a target. I like that they introduce new features like these, but I have no confidence in Gree to implement them fairly and properly.

MAD NUGGETT
05-16-2015, 03:31 PM
Is like full hour of free power attacks. Definitely changes things. My guess is the parameters given are clearly wrong and it is just completely random when facing a good opponent. I am also guessing/hoping every team gets the same amount of each and let it be up to each faction to be ready and aware. We will know when the event is complete. As of now, doesn't seem like it will pan out this way....

good gawd noooo
05-16-2015, 03:33 PM
same here got a screen shot of a match up that should of been legendary had like several that should of worked out that way but none activated

MAD NUGGETT
05-16-2015, 03:36 PM
Yeah, I think you have to match a good rival and then there is a possibility of legendary/epic battle. Not each time.

WBS
05-16-2015, 03:46 PM
We have had 2 premium match ups. I only had one attack where I noticed any difference in points. The rest were simply within normal point range.

Greasy
05-16-2015, 04:59 PM
I believe the trigger works like double and triple strike.
First you have to fulfill some criteria, in this case legendary maybe within 1-2 ranks, premium maybe within 3-5 ranks.
Then you roll a dice, the hit rate maybe around 2-5%, if you hit then you get one of these special bonus.

This is just my guess.

Tuck
05-17-2015, 02:07 AM
We've matched many teams within 1 or 2 rank, up/down & failed to trigger a premium match.
We have had a few & I feel for the teams that haven't had any yet.
Certainly EVERY team with a pulse should have had some by now!

Gree, you really need to sort this out soon. I guarantee the gold sales will go up!
Win or lose, it's fun as heck getting +600 singles & +1k dbl strikes!
Lol

Hobbs
05-17-2015, 02:50 AM
Still havnt had a premium match up despite currently ranking outside top50 and meeting top10 and even top3 already!!
We are not nearly as strong stat wise and not close on rank so... WHAT CONSTITUTES A PREMIUM MATCH UP?
Yet again a new feature that doesn't work as intended and penalises teams and creates unfair advantages..

Danger Mouse
05-17-2015, 04:06 AM
Is anyone really surprised at yet another masterful, well thought through, thoroughly tested, glitch-free, even-handed, well documented, impressively communicated and spectacularly rolled out "improvement" to this POS otherwise known as Modern War? I mean, really?
-
Hands up all those that still think this is a great game deserving of your hard earned.

Tuck
05-17-2015, 05:45 AM
It's being thoroughly tested by those fortunate enough to have these matches! ( live beta testing)
Documented through tickets & here.
Well thought out... Hmm, WD is an extra day long. Bet the devs tweek the parameters come Monday & all hell will break loose! ( wishful thinking) & everyone be tappin like crazy!
Lol

thunder
05-17-2015, 07:00 AM
None here in a top 25 team

nobody2u
05-17-2015, 09:29 PM
[QUOTE=Tony81;1507280]Us at superfaction1 have yet to have a boosted battle while teams such as ANL have had at least 3. Last night, we were ranked around 20th and we fought a one-man team with a level-5 35k defense sole-member. How does this make any sense?

FYI. Try adjusting your total factions stats to those you most commonly match..... Aka. Drop some of your boosts. Also we matched a one man faction with 10 mil stats while being ranked tenth. GREE set the parameters we can't change that. We can change our factions total added stats to best stay within those parameters set. I for one am glad to see something new added to this war event despite the need to work around those parameters

Mason123
05-18-2015, 01:28 PM
Maverick and insane clowns had legendary match up. It was awesome. Most points I have ever seen. 1 and 2k per hit.
Would love to have another. Be prepared to use all heAlth packs and gold you can muster up. I'm a free player so didn't help me as much. Made me want to spend some real money again. But,nah, ain't happening anymore. But sure was fun again.

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-18-2015, 02:00 PM
Maverick and insane clowns had legendary match up. It was awesome. Most points I have ever seen. 1 and 2k per hit.
Would love to have another. Be prepared to use all heAlth packs and gold you can muster up. I'm a free player so didn't help me as much. Made me want to spend some real money again. But,nah, ain't happening anymore. But sure was fun again.

Good for you, lad, stay strong. Don't be tempted and stumble back into the pit of despair and financial pain.
Sadly, for every one that makes it, two or three could fail.

good gawd noooo
05-19-2015, 01:01 AM
my team is a top 100 team we have faced that I have counted 17 teams within 5 ranks of us. some more then once we have gotten 2 premium(wow 1.5 modifier you cant really tell its special) and 1 legendary battle the entire event all 3 within last 18 hours. we have also faced an additional 12 teams within 10 ranks so the match up for us this cycle have been decent and within our range.. just gree doesn't have this programmed very well.. an NO I am NOT surprised.. I think I posted someware just before that I "HOPED" gree would get it right but didn't look promising due to history.

I have asked team to screenshot those battles and send them in however not sure any did. unfortunately most on my team feel same as me and the tickets are always answered with auto responses that have nothing to do with the actual reason for ticket and in the 3 years I been playing it has only gotten worse. I always said this game was in trouble and I wanted to be wrong cause I have loved it since I first picked it up. but the writing is on the wall.. it will take a miracle(like gree selling game to a decent company) to save this game.I wonder if gree realizes what damage they do to their rep in gaming community by running all the games like this.. maybe they do and is why they have stopped producing new games and are refocusing in other areas

Johnson_Jr
05-19-2015, 11:15 AM
At least an Epic War to close the Event. Its nice.
I like these new features. The long name rolling, the nervous time when u tap "declare" , Are u gonna be lucky? ^^
I vote for the same next time!
Plus all the background on groupme, new contacts etc.... it was fun. more than usual

plavine
05-19-2015, 11:58 AM
This seemed to work pretty good in KA two weeks ago - but the issue still is that the boosted matchups could never be evenly distributed . My faction Didn't get one premium matchup this entire world dom.

Vile Lynn
05-19-2015, 12:05 PM
We didn't get any.

Match up times were long.

truthteller
05-19-2015, 12:26 PM
Well this WD really sucks with those "special" battles

my top 100 faction did a total of 43 battles, out of which we met with at least 35 teams that were within our "tier" on rank and apparently "strenght"
yet
we only saw ONE, 1, UNO, UNE, "legendary" battle

1 out of 43 battle, wow, gree, really?

andrew3wt
05-19-2015, 04:09 PM
Gree your premium matches are clearly flawed! My faction went 83-2 this wd, so 85 battles fought and not a single premium match! Please explain how this can happen.

You have now successfully implemented a glitch/unfairness in every event you've released!

J-manKometh96
05-19-2015, 04:52 PM
Uh, they accomplished that years ago.

Mason123
05-19-2015, 06:40 PM
Team Maverick had a second legendary battle, scored more than 600k points in one battle. Prabably not that much for the big boys, but it was epic for us. Pushed us to rank 116. Not sure why more teams don't trigger these battles, but we're loving it. i thought the first legendary battle for 440k was fun, but the second was just awesome. Maybe I'm biased because we had two battles, but this time I think Gree got it right. Here's to hoping more teams trigger legendary battles.
You will find the fun again in this game.

TRU Laldogg
05-20-2015, 02:37 AM
All you guys ever do is moan about everything, the new match up feature is good. They are suppose to be rare thats why they are called premium,epic and legendary. Rank and faction strength (attack/defense together) had to be closely matched, we got 5 special matches out of 54 by declaring at the same time as teams the same as us. I hope they keep the bonus matches and ditch the hotzone, that was a waste of time

Hobbs
05-20-2015, 02:58 AM
All you guys ever do is moan about everything, the new match up feature is good. They are suppose to be rare thats why they are called premium,epic and legendary. Rank and faction strength (attack/defense together) had to be closely matched, we got 5 special matches out of 54 by declaring at the same time as teams the same as us. I hope they keep the bonus matches and ditch the hotzone, that was a waste of time

The original Alghoritm is supposed to match teams close to rank and strength so in theory most matches should be premium if all is working as it should!!
They are not called RARE and I havnt seen any posts suggesting they would be RARE!!
My faction and plenty of others matched teams close to ourselves on rank and strength and should have had premium matches!
That's what this post is about,airing the view that it is clearly not working as it should,It ain't moaning and it's the only Avenue availible to ask the question "is it working?"
Same feature was implemented in GREE KA game and works as intended,in MW it doesn't !!

Danger Mouse
05-20-2015, 03:21 AM

According to the criteria posted by a mod in another thread, and according to Gree's matching "algorithm" whereby you are supposed to be pitted automatically against like teams (yeah, right) almost every match should qualify for at least premium. And you say less than 10% success is a "success"??? Did you graduate from the Gree School of Math perchance?

TRU Laldogg
05-21-2015, 06:20 AM
If you had a premium match all the time it wouldnt be a bonus match would it, it would then be the norm for WD. And yas i was happy we got 10% of our battles as bonus, most factions got less than that