PDA

View Full Version : Gold sale gave an unfair advantage

Sir1
05-15-2015, 07:01 PM
Gree has a gold sale at the beginning of the war offering packs for $5/$20/$40/$60/$80. After many people took advantage of this sale gree changes it making it cost $20/$40/$50/$70/$80. They have really created an unfair advantage for some people and not offering this to everyone! Please fix this!

Speed ump
05-15-2015, 07:04 PM
Everyone that was in has equal access, sales are always limited time events

thunder
05-15-2015, 07:22 PM
It was suppose to be the length of this wd. But gree changed it. My thinking is they wanted to get so high on the top grossing apps when that happened they changed the prices

Sir1
05-15-2015, 07:27 PM
Everyone that was in has equal access, sales are always limited time events

Not all had access as it was not available for more then a couple hours

Pidgeot
05-15-2015, 08:12 PM
I was just about to buy some but the bait and switch is as good as ever.

Knater56
05-15-2015, 08:14 PM
Not all had access as it was not available for more then a couple hours

They quit the sell because it was a glitch. $5 for 280 gold was better than bonus. It was essentially 75% off. People good at math always win.

Sir1
05-15-2015, 08:29 PM
They quit the sell because it was a glitch. $5 for 280 gold was better than bonus. It was essentially 75% off. People good at math always win.

I get that but it doesn't make it fair for the people who are in other time zones or actually work. What I'm saying is now many are playing at a disadvantage because gree messed up yet again

good gawd noooo
05-15-2015, 08:29 PM
not sure how long the price in question was on. but the sale has been on for almost a week before wd.. I don't remember seeing a 20 tag on teir 1 so I am thinking that everyone had a week before gree caught the glitch(error).. if you didn't catch it sorry hell I didn't catch it in time to do near what I wanted.. but you gotta pay attention if you want the shot at it.. same can be said for any mistake that gree makes.. its always a limited time thing

JB5
05-15-2015, 08:48 PM
not sure how long the price in question was on. but the sale has been on for almost a week before wd.. I don't remember seeing a 20 tag on teir 1 so I am thinking that everyone had a week before gree caught the glitch(error).. if you didn't catch it sorry hell I didn't catch it in time to do near what I wanted.. but you gotta pay attention if you want the shot at it.. same can be said for any mistake that gree makes.. its always a limited time thing

The previous sale was for La Pisana Fields, this one started at the beginning of WD. The op is correct that the prices changed. But gree screwed up offering that much gold for that low of a price. They screwed up, and some were able to purchase it before they corrected the pricing. But I doubt they will return the prices. Making more money in pixel sales was never their goal. They like making more for selling less, than making more for giving more. I mean, it's not like there's a true value on game gold, is there?

lemonhaze
05-15-2015, 09:43 PM
gree dont care if the game is fair or not as long as their pockets keep getting filled. im sure u all have figured that out by now..

Preacher Wolf
05-15-2015, 09:47 PM
I get that but it doesn't make it fair for the people who are in other time zones or actually work. What I'm saying is now many are playing at a disadvantage because gree messed up yet again

Are you saying that people that bought the gold don't actually work? Thats kind of messed up

Sir1
05-15-2015, 10:25 PM
Are you saying that people that bought the gold don't actually work? Thats kind of messed up

Read into that however you want... Fact is people got an unfair advantage by this and gree needs to do something about it

good gawd noooo
05-15-2015, 10:30 PM
Read into that however you want... Fact is people got an unfair advantage by this and gree needs to do something about it

they did they stopped the error and fixed it... dude this is no different then any other programming mistake and or glitch those that notice first benefit.. I have missed a ton of them most have and I have gotten some just in time.. expecting them to give everyone free gold or make it up some other way is unrealistic

Speed ump
05-15-2015, 10:39 PM
Who said it was an error? Maybe, maybe not. Kmart had blue light specials when I was a kid, and you had better buy it before that blue light got switched off too. They announced ove the speakers, so if you wernt in the store, too bad. Same thing here, that kind of sale is probably older than I am. It's like the Black Friday soecials. By the way, why isn't everyone on at the start of WD?

Sir1
05-15-2015, 10:44 PM
You obviously bought some or you would be pissed too. Anyone who has spent money on this game to see someone get gold at a much cheaper rate would be just as pissed off as I am

good gawd noooo
05-15-2015, 10:50 PM
believe it or not I am pissed... but I also understand that way it works. did I get some a lil found out 5 minutes before they changed it I have 3 is couldn't get it on all and was only able to buy less then a vaults worth while I know others bought a lot more.. oh well timing is everything.. like you I missed out just not as much and even thou I am pissed its more at myself not at those that noticed first

Danger Mouse
05-15-2015, 11:14 PM
The way I see it, anyone that spends a cracker to buy gold at all for this POS has been taken for a ride. Right up there alongside arguing over who got a free cabin upgrade on the Titanic and who didn't.

Pidgeot
05-16-2015, 12:09 AM
Its still unfair though since this will affect all of us once the next cycle starts. GREE needs to own up and put the price back to 5 bucks to be fair to everyone until the end of WD. Gold is a big deal right now so this needs to be made right by everyone.

ezmunie
05-16-2015, 12:15 AM
It's the same as Gree having 40% sales for a limited time, then it goes to 20%. It's there for all to see and if you pass it by, your loss.

This particular sale was up to be had for a couple of hours before it changed. Pay more attention next time. :)

Sir1
05-16-2015, 12:22 AM
So your saying that it's our fault for sleeping at night or being at work? People literally only got to read about what they missed. Not everyone in the world can be on this game all the time. Sure it's easier for people in areas where events begin during daylight hours. Don't fault people for that

Sir1
05-16-2015, 12:26 AM
The fault is on gree.... They have had glitches in the past, yes. But this has to deal with actual cash.

HGF69
05-16-2015, 01:41 AM
Moan moan moan moan moan

Modern War Forum GF
05-16-2015, 03:16 AM
If they put a vault up at 1$ ... Still won't buy! GREE not getting another single dollar from me :)

Bonus program, discounted iTunes cards.. Always a way to get iT Cheaper if you dig deeper!

Tony81
05-16-2015, 03:28 AM
Maybe you complainers should join a faction that has active chat and a method to notify everyone of new "events." I saw this, told everyone about the 1.7 cents/gold, and advised them all to buy. I spent $10. Others spent MUCH more than I did. If you aren't paying attention, that's your fault.

t12pm
05-16-2015, 04:50 AM
Maybe you complainers should join a faction that has active chat and a method to notify everyone of new "events." I saw this, told everyone about the 1.7 cents/gold, and advised them all to buy. I spent $10. Others spent MUCH more than I did. If you aren't paying attention, that's your fault.

So by your thinking me being at work by where I get fired if caught on phone I should of just took the chance with my supervisor by me and bought gold? Lmao ok then a chance not worth my job but it should of been left as is how much does it cost gree to make the gold pixels lol. Also good for you that you can always look at your phone right away and are able to also run and tell everyone

Preacher Wolf
05-16-2015, 05:58 AM
You obviously bought some or you would be pissed too. Anyone who has spent money on this game to see someone get gold at a much cheaper rate would be just as pissed off as I am

i bought 4 tier 5 vaults or what ever they are called before i know about the gold sale for 5 dollars. i did not buy anymore and i could careless who got gold. it would have been nice to have a lot more gold but i really dont care. its nothing more than a game that some people take to serious.

lemonhaze
05-16-2015, 09:35 AM
So your saying that it's our fault for sleeping at night or being at work? People literally only got to read about what they missed. Not everyone in the world can be on this game all the time. Sure it's easier for people in areas where events begin during daylight hours. Don't fault people for that

no its ur fault bc u sleep and work. u know gree dont even want us to log out the game little lone go to sleep. i was on when the sale was going on but i didnt buy a drop of gold,but if u honestly think gree cares whats fair and what isnt far then u will be in for a rude awaking! ive seen so much non-sense in this game since i played its comical. i use to spend heavy but now im kicking my own azz for doing that bc i see no real fun anymore throwing money at a company that gives to S**T's about the consumer. they only care how fast they can keep taking money and time out of players till they end up saleing their base and quit

groovy shags
05-16-2015, 10:10 AM
Who said it was an error? Maybe, maybe not. Kmart had blue light specials when I was a kid, and you had better buy it before that blue light got switched off too. They announced ove the speakers, so if you wernt in the store, too bad. Same thing here, that kind of sale is probably older than I am. It's like the Black Friday soecials. By the way, why isn't everyone on at the start of WD?

Most people probably didn't give two sheets about the "blue light" item on sale. Much like this worthless gold sale.

You think EVERYONE cares to be on at the start of war? You need help sir!

Wake me up when there is another real glitch to participate in!

J-manKometh96
05-16-2015, 10:23 AM
If you missed it, just count yourself lucky. Use that money to support a business worthy of it.

groovy shags
05-16-2015, 10:25 AM
If you missed it, just count yourself lucky. Use that money to support a business worthy of it.

I only participate in the free glitches. I let all the smarter people buy gold. That way I play for free.

good gawd noooo
05-16-2015, 10:39 AM
So by your thinking me being at work by where I get fired if caught on phone I should of just took the chance with my supervisor by me and bought gold? Lmao ok then a chance not worth my job but it should of been left as is how much does it cost gree to make the gold pixels lol. Also good for you that you can always look at your phone right away and are able to also run and tell everyone

I was at work awhen I found out .. I took a potty break spents a lil cash "flushed" and went back to work

Mr llama
05-16-2015, 10:45 AM
Seems like a smart move by gree. Guessing a bunch of players who swore off gold couldn't help themselves

Ajk
05-16-2015, 11:07 AM

Gree has spoken. This is your official response op.

J-manKometh96
05-16-2015, 11:10 AM
Seems like a smart move by gree. Guessing a bunch of players who swore off gold couldn't help themselves

Gree can always count on the sucker addict factor.

bam bam.
05-16-2015, 12:45 PM
Who cares?, you shouldn't be spending money on this faulty product anyways. Even at 99% off you are still getting ripped off

Oh oh Gree
05-17-2015, 10:39 AM
Who cares?, you shouldn't be spending money on this faulty product anyways. Even at 99% off you are still getting ripped off

Very true. The game is crap and not worth a cent. Plenty of better games then this bug filled one.

groovy shags
05-17-2015, 07:32 PM
Gold cost was the same as it ever was. Zero dollars!

Only the sheep march to slaughter.

General Luke
05-18-2015, 09:10 PM

Can always count on Speedy to rear his hypocritical head. Since he took advantage of it...and likely all his teammates did too...it is not a glitch. It was a glitch, mistake, whatever u want to call it...similar to all prior glitches. Funny but not surprising to see Speed change his time on this.

I drove by an armored car...door was left open, everyone that was around had access to the piles if cash...so it is okay to take some before the open door is discovered? I think Speedy used similar analogy months ago when he was complaining about others purchasing unlocked valor units. Hypocrite.

Danger Mouse
05-18-2015, 09:41 PM
Gotta love all these people arguing over the value of pixels and how it's unfair who gets to accumulate more of them for less. It's going to be real fun reading these forums when everyone starts wailing about the fairness of Gree pulling the pin once they can't make their cashflow anymore, and all those pixels become equal worth to everyone in one pop.

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-18-2015, 09:52 PM
Gotta love all these people arguing over the value of pixels and how it's unfair who gets to accumulate more of them for less. It's going to be real fun reading these forums when everyone starts wailing about the fairness of Gree pulling the pin once they can't make their cashflow anymore, and all those pixels become equal worth to everyone in one pop.

Yes, a million times yessss.

Soon, like it or not, everyone will become one of us, DEWIN NUTTIN. LOL