PDA

View Full Version : Is There Any Boost Type Building You Would Buy For Gold ?

Bala82
05-15-2015, 01:03 PM
Let's try keep this on topic since my last topic got locked.

Here are List i would buy for gold

Construction Factory - Boost to Lower Construction and Upgrade Cost (2-5 % every upgrade)

Technological Company - Ability building or upgrade 2 buildings at the same time ( each upgrade add extra building)

Tycoon Building - Boost IPH (2-5% per upgrade)

I do realise it's would unrealistic for GREE to ever allow player to upgrade 10 buildings at the same time but let me enjoy this fantasy before you lot knock it down ;)

I would like to hear other member idea of boost they would love to have in the game.

Please be kind and respectful and remember if you don't have anything nice to say than say nothing.

madnoob
05-15-2015, 01:22 PM
I want another upgrade mod. 3 isn't enough when you have a great iph. Also the ability to boost income of current buildings would be cool

Vile Lynn
05-15-2015, 01:26 PM
Hmmm... Let me see....

Nope!

Jeronimo
05-15-2015, 01:54 PM
I agree with you bala, my choices are the same. But your second building, the idea is optimistic - but very unrealistic lol. I don't think they can translate an ability to upgrade/build several buildings at the same time. For that they just have to sell an upgrade mod.

Winnson
05-15-2015, 01:59 PM
Mods are only good for war, and PvP, but there is no more PvP, so mods are only good for war.

Winnson
05-15-2015, 02:03 PM
If you can't get a target, build these buildings, I guess.

Nighteg
05-15-2015, 03:07 PM
If you can't get a target, build these buildings, I guess.

Here's the paradox: if you can't get a target, you're probably not a gold user, hence you can't buy these buildings.

sister morphine
05-15-2015, 04:37 PM
Here's the paradox: if you can't get a target, you're probably not a gold user, hence you can't buy these buildings.
If you can't find a target in war, then you're playing in the wrong tier for you capabilities. Either get stronger or move down.

deennrap
05-15-2015, 04:40 PM
****in want all 3 , please gree this is what we want ,listen to us. at least this once.

kimberleyj
05-15-2015, 07:16 PM
ip mod
extra mafia mod
regen mod for assult

MK Loves You
05-15-2015, 08:56 PM
-1,000% building upgrade/build cost reduction building

Sandhawk
05-15-2015, 11:45 PM
Maybe, if it was reasonably priced. Half a vault is NOT reasonable... Even a quarter of a vault isn't reasonable.
Let's be honest gree. A vault costs $99.99 US. We'll round up 1¢ just scuz.

You are asking for 390-490 gold for one of your new boost buildings.

That equates to $26-32 US... for some pixels.

Let's put this into perspective. I recently bought the Elder Scrolls Anthology for $30 US. That's 5 complete, awesome PC games for the same price as you are asking to allow a few pixels modify some other pixels... on a mobile app.

Get over yourselves....

montecore
05-16-2015, 12:25 AM
What do you mean you won't spend 40 dollars on stats that leave you getting robbed regardless?

cooch
05-16-2015, 12:30 AM
Lol peeps that bought these gold ltbs say they didn't get mod nor on upgrades....

sister morphine
05-16-2015, 12:58 AM
Maybe, if it was reasonably priced. Half a vault is NOT reasonable... Even a quarter of a vault isn't reasonable.
Let's be honest gree. A vault costs $99.99 US. We'll round up 1¢ just scuz.

You are asking for 390-490 gold for one of your new boost buildings.

That equates to $26-32 US... for some pixels.

Let's put this into perspective. I recently bought the Elder Scrolls Anthology for $30 US. That's 5 complete, awesome PC games for the same price as you are asking to allow a few pixels modify some other pixels... on a mobile app.

Get over yourselves....
The boost buildings in MW are half the price being asked in CC. Just sayin' :p

F@st
05-16-2015, 09:54 AM
mw are 50% less more expensive than CC. and alwys 40% sale...

CC is to expensive... anyway not for me this building don't see the point

Bala82
05-16-2015, 10:27 AM
mw are 50% less more expensive than CC. and alwys 40% sale...

CC is to expensive... anyway not for me this building don't see the point

MW is more profitable might explain the reason ?

Dipstik
05-16-2015, 10:29 AM
mw are 50% less more expensive than CC.

Quoted for truth!

TheJess
05-16-2015, 10:42 AM
I don't know if I'd ever spend gold on a mere 5% boost. However a 10000% boost on defense buildings could shake things up a bit.

Evan1000
05-16-2015, 10:46 AM
I wouldn't spend gold on a building unless it's reasonable. These are not what I'd consider reasonable.. it's a cool idea though.

Bala82
05-16-2015, 10:53 AM
I wouldn't spend gold on a building unless it's reasonable. These are not what I'd consider reasonable.. it's a cool idea though.

Yes but people have different definition on reasonable but everyone agree when releasing new content it should be cheap or available buy in-game cash. I have feeling this experiment failed and they might not continue doing this if it's not profitable :(.

Why not do same thing they limited time building when first released none of them were gold only in 2015 they started charging Goal.

They really should try combine this with limited building mission for next cycle .

Evan1000
05-16-2015, 10:55 AM
I stopped my LTB at L6 and robbed liked crazy when I heard that there would be boost buildings. Was disappointed to see 500 gold for a 5% attack mod.

Bala82
05-16-2015, 11:18 AM
We were all disappointed :mad:

Miss
05-16-2015, 02:55 PM
I thought 5% was not bad with the thought it would increase 5% with each upgrade also - so 50% in total. Upgrades are a paltry 1%....

Kitty McPurr
05-17-2015, 08:28 AM
Yes, there are several Boost buildings I would purchase with gold.

I think however, that they should be set up differently. Several should be released and all permanantly available in the store. They should cost around 100 gold so they are attainable to all over time. They should be costly to upgrade to Level 10 but each level should give out a "Quality 1% MOD", For example 1% IP gain during wars up to 10%, 1% faster stamina regeneration, 1% faster energy regeneration, perhaps even an income boosting mod. By making them permanantly available it means everyone can eventually buy them with their gold...(long term gold sales for GREE), and happy customers finding something NEW in an otherwise stale game of att/def stats.

Basically I am suggesting an expansion of the "Goodfella" status we all probably purchased sooo long ago. I threw in the suggestion of an Influence Mod, because well everybody wants an Influence gain.

*Perhaps they should be limited to 1...although being able to buy 2 of each would drive gold spending up, and over a long timeframe.

Nighteg
05-17-2015, 08:51 AM

I think however, that they should be set up differently. Several should be released and all permanantly available in the store. They should cost around 100 gold so they are attainable to all over time. They should be costly to upgrade to Level 10 but each level should give out a "Quality 1% MOD", For example 1% IP gain during wars up to 10%, 1% faster stamina regeneration, 1% faster energy regeneration, perhaps even an income boosting mod. By making them permanantly available it means everyone can eventually buy them with their gold...(long term gold sales for GREE), and happy customers finding something NEW in an otherwise stale game of att/def stats.

Basically I am suggesting an expansion of the "Goodfella" status we all probably purchased sooo long ago. I threw in the suggestion of an Influence Mod, because well everybody wants an Influence gain.

*Perhaps they should be limited to 1...although being able to buy 2 of each would drive gold spending up, and over a long timeframe.

Gree will put this suggestion in the suggestion box, where all other suggestions are stored:

http://blog.chron.com/helpline/wp-content/blogs.dir/1754/files/2014/02/recycle.png

sister morphine
05-17-2015, 09:26 AM
Gree will put this suggestion in the suggestion box, where all other suggestions are stored
Of course. They know the "usual suspects" will jump to unload some bonus gold on these. The bulk, who don't spend in quantities that register above 1 on the gold Richter scale aren't the target market. :)

Winnson
05-17-2015, 10:22 AM
When I started the game, I looked at people with defense buildings as targets.

When the gold LTBs came out, I looked at people with more than two of the same one as targets.

I predict I will look at people with boost buildings as targets too.

It's just me, but all three of those things seem like trying to take the easy way out, and I don't like it one bit.

Winnson
05-17-2015, 10:28 AM
Sing for your supper!

Dipstik
05-17-2015, 08:51 PM
Compared to the Palm hotel, this is a bargain!

surfinguy369
05-17-2015, 10:50 PM

Great idea that will be overlooked as usual!

Sandhawk
05-19-2015, 10:56 PM
The boost buildings in MW are half the price being asked in CC. Just sayin' :p

This was mostly true until the new cycle started in MW.

They just don't learn... or listen for that matter.

Charly76
05-29-2015, 06:43 PM
Are the boosts stackable or one time?

Jeronimo
05-30-2015, 02:54 AM
This was mostly true until the new cycle started in MW.

They just don't learn... or listen for that matter.

They actually learn, because people buy it. 1/3rd of my syndicate bought one or more boost buildings and some people even bought all of them.