PDA

View Full Version : Ranked 37 can we end the war now???

good gawd noooo
05-15-2015, 12:18 PM
this is just a fun thread but lol after first war we are ranked 37 so I would be VERY happy if it ended now giving us our best finish ever. Yes I fully recognize that many teams aren't awake yet and majority aren't spending gold first 24 hours yada yada yada .. that's why I want it to end now so we can keep the rank.. Anyway aside from a couple minor glitches (refills only giving 3 hits instead of 4) and apparently the hotzone only affects a single player(so not worth it) I might actually enjoy this wd(aside from it being too long (4days)

Vile Lynn
05-15-2015, 01:35 PM
lol! Early Congrats! ;)

Yeah, Hotzones are only for the customer that triggered it, just like in KA; the entire faction doesn't get it.

I don't think it's worth it either.

NexusImperium
05-15-2015, 01:55 PM
If we ended the war right now then SUP would not be #1. This is verrry verrry interesting.

good gawd noooo
05-15-2015, 02:32 PM
If we ended the war right now then SUP would not be #1. This is verrry verrry interesting.

all the more reason to end it .. lol I actually have nothing against sup I have met some of the players some are nice others not so nice but same can be said for any team.. but lol I just want to see if the world would end if sup wasn't first place

fatbodychris
05-15-2015, 03:32 PM
Sparkle = SUP

NexusImperium
05-15-2015, 07:32 PM
I actually don't have anything against SUP either, but generally I've pegged them at being in the #1 spot as a key indicator of the health of this game.

MAD NUGGETT
05-15-2015, 08:42 PM
lol! Early Congrats! ;)

Yeah, Hotzones are only for the customer that triggered it, just like in KA; the entire faction doesn't get it.

I don't think it's worth it either.

Is worth it if you don't have a target and using the reduction allows you to hit somebody as a result. 1 command center and three hits vs 4 command center...

good gawd noooo
05-15-2015, 08:51 PM
Is worth it if you don't have a target and using the reduction allows you to hit somebody as a result. 1 command center and three hits vs 4 command center...

usually when you don't have a target chances are rather high that its by more then 9% and ........ the 9% is the max it starts at only 5%

JB5
05-15-2015, 08:52 PM
Sparkle = SUP

Be funny if they changed their name every battle. Noobs would have no idea it's the same team, and possibly think they have a chance at winning someday! Lol

MAD NUGGETT
05-15-2015, 09:31 PM
usually when you don't have a target chances are rather high that its by more then 9% and ........ the 9% is the max it starts at only 5%

I'm not sure that is accurate. Should be higher than 9% but even if it's not, chances rather high or not it's still an option you did not have before.

good gawd noooo
05-15-2015, 10:00 PM
I'm not sure that is accurate. Should be higher than 9% but even if it's not, chances rather high or not it's still an option you did not have before.

that aspect is true I will give you that

JB5
05-15-2015, 11:50 PM

It increases with every hit on the cc. But in my case with my mini, I would've had to hit 10-15 times before it would've made a big enough difference.

Hitting the cc multiple times doesn't have the cumulative affect it had yesterday. Some in my faction have tried, and have not seen an increase today.

WBS
05-16-2015, 04:44 AM
I actually don't have anything against SUP either, but generally I've pegged them at being in the #1 spot as a key indicator of the health of this game.

I don't know if that's a good indicator because they will spend to be 1 no matter what. I think the better indicator would be to look at the points of top 200 and up.

The name sparkles kind of gives them the sense that they have all become cross dressers......... Interesting lol

Speed ump
05-16-2015, 05:44 AM
Jealous of our high heels?

groovy shags
05-16-2015, 10:18 AM

Never figured you for cross-dressing spud lump! You practice that only on weekends?

WBS
05-16-2015, 12:44 PM

Jealousy and Modern war don't match bro you guys can have the top spot. The name comes off as funny, it sounds like a name Elton John would give himself if he decided to become a cross dressing stripper. Good luck You sparkling speed bump, lol.

Speed ump
05-16-2015, 03:40 PM
Lol, at least I'm a clean speed bump. The name is something gree randomly did, don't have a clue. But as long as we are sparkle, we will wear the name proudly. Or cleanly, or....

WBS
05-16-2015, 04:01 PM
Lol, at least I'm a clean speed bump. The name is something gree randomly did, don't have a clue. But as long as we are sparkle, we will wear the name proudly. Or cleanly, or....

I'm not making fun of your name it caught my funny bone is all. If I could go back in time I'd change my faction name but it is what it is. How did gree randomly pick your name?