SA this weekend !!!

Insert Sarcasm Here:
A wonderful surprise by GREE

I bet we have some great prizes in store
<Sarcasm End>

Thanks for the heads up GREE !
Ah ... Damn, that was out of my sarcasm box

GREE just some tips:
1. Inform your customers of upcoming events, it allows teams to set minimums and increase your revenue
2. Not informing will result in pissed off customers inevitably, so at the very least offer some good prizes then to teams to compensate for the inability to set up a calendar properly
3. For optimal customer satisfaction, warn us ahead of time and give us good prizes

quityourwhining
05-14-2015, 11:32 PM
why does gree need to do any of that for? with the amount of money the top teams (especially the top 3) throw at them they must assume that they're doing something right. until you change what you're doing, they have no reason to change what they're doing. :D

Captain Torgue
05-15-2015, 12:25 AM
SA this weekend !!!

Insert Sarcasm Here:

<Sarcasm End>

GREE just some tips:
1. Inform your customers of upcoming events, it allows teams to set minimums and increase your revenue
2. Not informing will result in pissed off customers inevitably, so at the very least offer some good prizes then to teams to compensate for the inability to set up a calendar properly
3. For optimal customer satisfaction, warn us ahead of time and give us good prizes

*insult and swear bypass removed*

Jeronimo
05-15-2015, 12:54 AM
Your 3rd point has the same information as point 1 and 2 combined. So it's not a seperate point, but a summary.

Demolisher VFF Rebels
05-15-2015, 04:25 AM
This is just another why we hate gree it can't be that hard to stick up a correct calendar of events for the whole cycle at the start of each new cycle I would say there isn't that many events but seems to be more and more each cycle . I for one get closer and closer to retiring each day because of things like this . Simple yet gree can't manage to get a calendar right most of us spend hard earned cash on this game to get shifty service . A lot of us only stay because of the friends we made within the game please pull it together so we can enjoy the game otherwise the mass exodus will continue ��

Gungho
05-15-2015, 05:48 AM
Its not hard to see something is coming when the globe is ending without a war, and a crate event suddenly pops up.

Anyway difficult to keep members playing, so our team made it a no gold event as long as the prizes are terrible.

UnabatedDeath
05-15-2015, 06:32 AM
Anyone have a list of what all of the scheduled events are for the rest of the month?

cajunman
05-15-2015, 07:20 AM
Anyone have a list of what all of the scheduled events are for the rest of the month?

yes it goes as follows:

gold, gold, gold, gold and more gold

hope that helps :)

Oasis
05-15-2015, 09:14 AM
Get your tapping finger ready.......to send tickets in pointing out the glitch in this SA..
Not sure what it is yet, but given every SA has had a problem, can't wait to see this one....

Vile Lynn
05-15-2015, 01:25 PM
lol, my T400 syn just got matched with TAW...
yeeeeeaaaaah riiiiiiiiight

1Shot
05-15-2015, 01:28 PM
I liked the fonts when they are bigger... Now they are hard for me to read.

madnoob
05-15-2015, 01:40 PM
SA this weekend !!!

Insert Sarcasm Here:

<Sarcasm End>

GREE just some tips:

Does it even matter when the event starts? Sas and the rest of the top syndicates are gonna spend tons of cash whether they give you notice or not. Just do what you usually do and bend over for gree and insert your credit card. Enjoy your over priced pixelated prizes

Winnson
05-15-2015, 01:57 PM
Are we maybe getting just a little too busy in this game?

I swear to God I'm getting punchy...SA up, Boxes up, EB up, RB up, War up....

I've always said I don't need much sleep, but man, I could use a rest.

Jeronimo
05-15-2015, 02:00 PM

Maybe you should consider getting glasses xd
I like the new lay out

Winnson
05-15-2015, 02:05 PM
lol, my T400 syn just got matched with TAW...
yeeeeeaaaaah riiiiiiiiight

We got SAS our first matchup!

Not sure who the other team was, but they blew their wad and then some! Hard!

LOL!

Vile Lynn
05-15-2015, 02:08 PM
LOL!

The top 10 probably declare non-stop & have too few to battle, while us widdle syn's are waiting to regen some more.

1Shot
05-15-2015, 07:55 PM
Maybe you should consider getting glasses xd
I like the new lay out
Indeed. I like the layout and how everything looks, fonts just need to be bigger. I can still see them, I just have to look a little better.

Red BD
05-15-2015, 08:12 PM

Call me an idiot (but please don't close the thread if someone does), but what are the fonts of which you speak? I mean I'm close to sort of blind....

1Shot
05-15-2015, 08:19 PM
Call me an idiot (but please don't close the thread if someone does), but what are the fonts of which you speak? I mean I'm close to sort of blind....

The fonts on the sa leaderboards?

!Radar
05-15-2015, 08:33 PM
My favorite part of the new end screen is where it says "your faction......" Hire a QC.