PDA

View Full Version : Bolt how about a lil info

good gawd noooo
05-14-2015, 02:35 PM
One of the most commonly asked about upgrade by leaders of factions is the ability to purchase walls in a more friendly manner. We have been asking about gree fixing that for years. It literally took me over an hour to build walls for wd. I would think among all the upgrades you guys have released that this would of been one of the easy fixes.. cant you guys simply make it so we select lvl of walls number we would like and if we can afford it it does it.. the 14k taps to build 50 lvl 15 walls is a pain(yes I know the amount of taps mentioned is exaggeration but doesn't feel like it)

Bolt
05-14-2015, 02:52 PM
It's been brought to the team's attention before but I'll make sure to push for this again. I know this has been requested for a long time, I'll stay on it.

good gawd noooo
05-14-2015, 03:00 PM
Wow super fast response TY.. and I know wont happen before this wd but would be great if it happens in near future

MAD NUGGETT
05-14-2015, 07:25 PM
Agreed. Insanely stupid process to construct walls. Clearly nobody at green has ever done it, otherwise it would have corrected years ago.

bam bam.
05-14-2015, 11:48 PM
Wow, this guy!. I might start to believe we have a professional on our hands who is actually capable of helping us save the game if he keeps this up for a few more months.

Bolt. Good job. We appreciate the communication. These are simple fixes that go a long way towards playability.

good gawd noooo
05-15-2015, 01:15 AM
Wow, this guy!. I might start to believe we have a professional on our hands who is actually capable of helping us save the game if he keeps this up for a few more months.

Bolt. Good job. We appreciate the communication. These are simple fixes that go a long way towards playability.

I agree bolt is doing great so far.. he has been a lil slow on some but gotta give him a break as I am sure he cant be on 24/7.. but yes a very welcome change and I hope this is just the beginning

Speed ump
05-15-2015, 04:12 AM
Good hawd, best post to date, yes please fix the wall buying. That has to be one of the most tedious tasks in the game.

Jg48
05-15-2015, 05:59 PM
Must be too hard to decode for them. Good luck with that

WBS
05-16-2015, 04:46 AM
This has been brought up may times before, but thank you for bringing it up again it's been asked for years and still no results.

groovy shags
05-18-2015, 07:26 AM
perhaps if GREE made it a gold option for instant wall creation it would be addressed. If you have been waiting over 3 years, don't get your hopes up about it!