PDA

View Full Version : Just give it a go! You know you want to

TKD Benji
05-14-2015, 10:48 AM
Look I know its long
Just my opinion I wanted to share
Short and sweet( or read further down for long ver)
Want a game without glitches errors and countless non stop events or requiring thousands
And thousands of dollars ? A game not programmed by monkeys
A game that's strategic interactive and awesome fun
Clash of clans try it u laughed at first
Now after 3 years of Mw I switched and omg it's incredible
To play a game that WORKS
$20 gets you Max builders or you can earn the gems/gold quiet easily in achievements and this is the one cost step ahead in the game ,
It's yor choice to gold gem up buildings for quicker results

When I found modern war - I was addicted
It was an awesome game and concept on my phone so I thought
Through what we will call the honey moon phase of a year I did not notice the glitches or error or even the countless complaining posts on this forum
Over time I learnt. Gree is only intrested in $$$
They don't care about errors or event screw ups or being locked out for weeks time and time again
The community shouting for fixes and only getting back half answers questions
The community
shouting solutions for mistakes yet they where ignored
We where expected to just spend $$
Never an apology or refund not even an explanation - just stat increases which defeated the previous 3-6 month worth of work
More glitched Events
It turns into a full time job just to stay even in the playing field
I quit I had enough I was sick and tired of gree

A few months later a friend put me on to coc clash of clans - it wasn't mw but I gave it a go and I'm hooked - it's a great game awesome graphics programming dosent seem tbe done by monkeys . It's not really a battle of whos wallet is bigger ( we all know SUP has the biggest ) lol all respect to sup I met s few members awesome people - yet always thought they where ghosts lol
Side tracked -
It's more then just numbers, my atk is bigger I win . It's all bout strategy and interactivity
Not a screen saying 200wds -
It's like a $20 investment for max builders which makes you kinda even with everyone its your choice to "gem " buildings
Gold videos are restrictive where supercell in coc give gems for accomplishments and removing trees etc off your base a tree grows every 8 hrs or even a gem box (gets ya 25 gems ) They aren't pushing sales or a flawed prod
So ask yourself you as a player an consumer
Why should you have to put up with the greedyness of gree
Stop filling their wallets for a flawed and ruined game
I laughed when I was suggested coc
But honestly I've never enjoyed a game more
And I thought Mw was the bees knees
I was wrong
Sadly Mw is dying just wish gree would do it gracefully
So thank you gree for introducing me to this style of app game but you failed miserably
Side note since I got coc I only opened Mw once after the 10 mins it took me to get it in - coc loads 1min

So go give it a try
seriously

truthteller
05-14-2015, 10:57 AM
I like Boom Beach better that CoC :D

TKD Benji
05-14-2015, 11:08 AM
I haven't tried boom beach yet looks good though - Also a supercell release
( must be doing something right there lol)

Vile Lynn
05-14-2015, 11:17 AM
Yeah, i've read that GREE has been eyeballing CoC's success.

What's crazy is that for years, Funzio/GREE's customers have been begging for more transparency and communication, yet GREE remains vague or silent and over-censored. Mods have come & went; they have all said the same things. I always try to give them the benefit of the doubt, but their work environment doesn't allow them to do any better than the last mod they replaced. That's unfortunate for the employees and customers.

I've been playing CoC for 3+ years, and I've never seen a bug or a glitch. Incredible! I guess things get fixed in CoC before I notice them or the CoC developers understand the importance of QC/QA. Also, CoC has great CS, is constantly improving by adding new features, and is very transparent with every update.

After posting all of that, I still enjoy MW, CC & KA.
As a free player, it's easier to roll with the punches.

WBS
05-14-2015, 11:28 AM
About 13 of my faction is moving to coc also. It's more laid back and doesn't feel like a job. And it has some strategy involved instead of mindless tapping.

beartrap
05-14-2015, 11:30 AM
I've been playing CoC for 3+ years, and I've never seen a bug or a glitch. Incredible! I guess things get fixed in CoC before I notice them or the CoC developers understand the importance of QC/QA. Also, CoC has great CS, is constantly improving by adding new features, and is very transparent with every update.

I used to play CoC but they are worse than Gree in terms of account compromise and other various glitches. If you think they are a perfect game, then you might want to check out their forum (http://forum.supercell.net/forumdisplay.php/43-Problems-Bugs).

Vile Lynn
05-14-2015, 11:35 AM
All I can say is I've never had any problems with CoC. *shrugs*

Lift Ticket
05-14-2015, 12:22 PM

I like them both, definately more enjoyable than MW....even though i still play MW

WBS
05-14-2015, 01:27 PM
I still play MW also. The faction is losing interest and deciding if we stay competitive or lay back some

groovy shags
05-16-2015, 10:22 AM

Same here. Quit playing clash after starting boom beach when it came out last year. But they are both really good!

PITA4PRES
05-16-2015, 03:31 PM
I just started playing CoC and find it somewhat enjoyable. The main issue why it is only somewhat enjoyable for me is that I have yet to find a clan that will provide me with any useful help or advice to help me be a better player. With that being said if anyone has room in their clan and is willing to take me on, pm me.