PDA

View Full Version : Fatboy A.K.A. Rick

Sathoer
05-13-2015, 11:58 AM
This post is for the people who don't know already.

We received the awful news that Fatboy A.K.A Rick has had a terrible accident. While on vacation he was found in the sea floating face down. Currently his brain damage is unknown but so far he only blinks his eyes. His family, friends and MW friends are currently raising money for getting him from his vacation address to his home by once he his stable.

Because of privacy reasons and moral issues I won't post the the fund raising site here, but if you are willing to help we (his MW friends) are easy to find on GM and Line.
If you are a religous person please pray for Rick and his recovery.

Rick is/was very active on MW (with multiple accounts) and played a big role in factions like: The Crazy Ones, KSK/marine division, Red Alert Alpha, 3K and VFF Revolution and all it's recent merges.
Next to that, he always helps(ed) other factions (with RB and such) and cummunicated with everyone.

please refrain from disrespectful reactions in this thread.

Sincerely
Detz

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-13-2015, 12:11 PM
WOW, this is why everyone should live everyday to the fullest.
I hope Rick recovers rapidly.
You just never know....

J1mcrane
05-13-2015, 12:21 PM
Sorry to this about about a member of our community, here's wishing Rick a speedy full recovery!

redvenge99
05-13-2015, 02:39 PM
Really? Had plenty of cash to play a game now you want others to pay his bills?

I no it sounds harsh and I do feels for his family, but come on where does this thought process come from???
flame away im already aware that im an *******

ezmunie
05-13-2015, 03:21 PM

We received the awful news that Fatboy A.K.A Rick has had a terrible accident. While on vacation he was found in the sea floating face down. Currently his brain damage is unknown but so far he only blinks his eyes. His family, friends and MW friends are currently raising money for getting him from his vacation address to his home by once he his stable.

Because of privacy reasons and moral issues I won't post the the fund raising site here, but if you are willing to help we (his MW friends) are easy to find on GM and Line.

Rick is/was very active on MW (with multiple accounts) and played a big role in factions like: The Crazy Ones, KSK/marine division, Red Alert Alpha, 3K and VFF Revolution and all it's recent merges.
Next to that, he always helps(ed) other factions (with RB and such) and cummunicated with everyone.

Sincerely
Detz

No disrespect meant here, but.... I didn't know him, never heard of some of the factions you've mentioned.

His friends could have been contacted through his many IDs in the factions or on his groupme or line chat rooms.

I don't trust anyone who asks for money online. This could be a big scam and I'm not buying into it.

IMO, this is not the place to ask for donations, especially since you won't post a link to the donation site.

I will, however, pray for him and his family.

Sathoer
05-13-2015, 04:41 PM
Every opinion is welcome... last 2 posts don't know Rick/Fatboy.. my post was for the people who know him, not the the people who have an opinion about him.

Detz

ezmunie
05-13-2015, 05:00 PM
Every opinion is welcome... last 2 posts don't know Rick/Fatboy.. my post was for the people who know him, not the the people who have an opinion about him.

Detz

If this was all about your friend, you would have posted about his accident, his condition, etc, without the mention of money. So, this post is all about money.

Sathoer
05-13-2015, 05:24 PM
?? you are not a friend, so why your post? the people who know reacted on a great way.. outside this stupid forum post mw community helped him big time.
Keep your money if your outside 300+ geez.. don't be negative about the guy who helped anyone and didn't care

Detz
*forgot my signature*

Myram94
05-13-2015, 05:36 PM
To ezmunie....... First off did you read that you could get the links from other rooms, or could have messaged detz to get info, i am in contact with his wife and brother and its not a scam, if you would have read the post it said no negative post...

ezmunie
05-13-2015, 05:57 PM
To ezmunie....... First off did you read that you could get the links from other rooms, or could have messaged detz to get info, i am in contact with his wife and brother and its not a scam, if you would have read the post it said no negative post...

So, I'm suppose to take your word that it's not a scam?

No negative posts? That means I can't post my opinion? I didn't diss the guy or his family.

At this point, even if I knew the guy, I'd think twice about who's handling the donated money for him.

good gawd noooo
05-13-2015, 06:54 PM

No negative posts? That means I can't post my opinion? I didn't diss the guy or his family.

And if I'm not in a top faction, then I can go **** myself? How nice of you. A great way to drum up money for your buddy. At this point, even if I knew the guy, I'd think twice about who's handling the donated money for him.

if you would have read the post it said no negative post...

when you want to you can twist anything. the profanity was due to your negativity.. the mention of top factions was only to point out those are ones that know him... I don't agree 100% with the purpose of post but my heart does go out to his family and friends(I do NOT know him and I am in a top 100 faction((not that it really matters))). Ez you have the right to worry about how legit it is and therefore NOT send money.. However they did ask that not post negativity as its mainly about a friends health and well being.. I wonder what reasction would of been by community if it had been someone from a lower ranked team.. Just cause the guys spends gold doesn't means his rich or a bad guy. I totally get both sides of this however I think people should hold the negativity to themselves when it has to do with deaths or serious accidents. if there is a way to put someone on ignore so you don't see their post someone message me with how please.. someone just earned that if its possible

Sathoer
05-13-2015, 06:57 PM
Epic fail trying this mw forum... they expect Gree..
Detz

Preacher Wolf
05-13-2015, 06:59 PM
Unfortunately this is true and fatboy is fighting for his life. Money does need to be raised because I he is in a country that can not give him the treatment that he needs and he needs to be back in the stats to get the treatment he needs to have a fighting chance at living. If anyone thinks it's a scam then that's fine but please don't turn this post into anything negative. Right now his family and friend are doing anything they can to get rick back to the states.

ezmunie
05-13-2015, 07:19 PM
if you would have read the post it said no negative post...

when you want to you can twist anything. the profanity was due to your negativity.. the mention of top factions was only to point out those are ones that know him... I don't agree 100% with the purpose of post but my heart does go out to his family and friends(I do NOT know him and I am in a top 100 faction((not that it really matters))). Ez you have the right to worry about how legit it is and therefore NOT send money.. However they did ask that not post negativity as its mainly about a friends health and well being.. I wonder what reasction would of been by community if it had been someone from a lower ranked team.. Just cause the guys spends gold doesn't means his rich or a bad guy. I totally get both sides of this however I think people should hold the negativity to themselves when it has to do with deaths or serious accidents. if there is a way to put someone on ignore so you don't see their post someone message me with how please.. someone just earned that if its possible

Yes, there's a way to ignore folks' posts, so please put me on your list.

I never used profanity. It shouldn't matter what rank I am or what faction I'm in.

I said a prayer for him and his family and if that's negative, please let me know.

MaroonMonsoon
05-13-2015, 07:22 PM
Better him,than me

JB5
05-13-2015, 11:10 PM

And if I'm not in a top faction, then I can go **** myself? How nice of you. A great way to drum up money for your buddy.

At this point, even if I knew the guy, I'd think twice about who's handling the donated money for him.

No it's not a scam. The vff family has numerous factions in it. If you don't know the gentlemen, please refrain from disrespecting the thread.

Pidgeot
05-14-2015, 12:31 AM

And if I'm not in a top faction, then I can go **** myself? How nice of you. A great way to drum up money for your buddy.

LOL, say the guy who puts me on his block list. lo****ingl

julian2509
05-14-2015, 12:38 AM
Hope he gets better, my love julian i was fond of fb my time at revs, julian +all @ generaals faction

Crazymansteve
05-14-2015, 05:03 AM

Sincerely
Detz

If some of you can't be respectful whether you believe this news or not or whether you think its a scam or whatever it's better to say nothing if you can't say anything good.

WBS
05-14-2015, 06:14 AM
I never heard of him in the game. But God Bless him and his family and I pray for a full recovery with no lasting brain damage. Amen.

HellRaizer
05-14-2015, 06:21 AM
Sending out my thoughts and hoping for a speedy recovery

Sathoer
05-14-2015, 02:14 PM
Update:
Although Rick's condition hasn't changed much, we hope on improving soon. Thanks mainly of the MW community we raised $11000 for his travel and medical expenses within 36 hours.
Also, some people really stepped up and are helping actively to get him to the states as soon as possible.

again, please refrain from any disrespectfull replies in this thread.

Pray for Rick
Detz

Oh oh Gree
05-14-2015, 02:51 PM
http://www.gofundme.com/u3hsx8

There is the link to the go fund me page if you are a doubter about the story. No need to donate but just be respectful.

Web323
05-14-2015, 03:40 PM
Now up to 18K and growing

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-14-2015, 03:53 PM
Update:
Although Rick's condition hasn't changed much, we hope on improving soon. Thanks mainly of the MW community we raised $11000 for his travel and medical expenses within 36 hours.
Also, some people really stepped up and are helping actively to get him to the states as soon as possible.

again, please refrain from any disrespectfull replies in this thread.

Pray for Rick
Detz

Most people are pretty decent when the rubber hits the road.

Bolt
05-14-2015, 04:20 PM
I've edited out some profanity. Please keep this respectful.

Cptcracka
05-14-2015, 07:53 PM
http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/29067333/family-fighting-to-bring-loved-one-home

Cptcracka
05-14-2015, 07:54 PM
Just type in google family fighting to bring. And multiple stories will be,found about this. So please stop trolling, there are thousands,of useless threads for you guys to harras and be useless in.

generalpain
05-15-2015, 09:12 AM
I would say I'm astonished at the complete lack of respect in this thread, but being around this community for 3 years, I am not. It's a top down trend. For those of you who instantly turned this post negative, karma will find you. Fatboy is a great guy, and this is all in efforts to help save his life. It's not a joke, or a scam. Some of you need to take a long look in the mirror and do some soul searching.

My thoughts and prayers are with the Parker family. Also, big props to the ones in the mw community that have came together for fatboy.

I want to recognize one player in particular, Sup Nico. Put in a great donation. Some good does come out of this game, and it's great to see us come together to help a great guy like Rick, aka Fatboy. Hi is a kind and generous guy. Hope to see him back tapping very soon!! Good luck Parker family, keep fighting.

major willy
05-15-2015, 03:35 PM
Yes, there's a way to ignore folks' posts, so please put me on your list.

I never used profanity. It shouldn't matter what rank I am or what faction I'm in.

I said a prayer for him and his family and if that's negative, please let me know.

What's negative is how you come back at the post. If you don't like it don't read it. If you think it's a scam then scroll on along. No need for negativity at all. There is nothing wrong with helping out a friend. I bet you do that on other sites like Facebook. Have you ever tried to help somebody out with social media or even posted things for everybody to see? Bet you have. No difference here.

major willy
05-15-2015, 03:37 PM
I would say I'm astonished at the complete lack of respect in this thread, but being around this community for 3 years, I am not. It's a top down trend. For those of you who instantly turned this post negative, karma will find you. Fatboy is a great guy, and this is all in efforts to help save his life. It's not a joke, or a scam. Some of you need to take a long look in the mirror and do some soul searching.

My thoughts and prayers are with the Parker family. Also, big props to the ones in the mw community that have came together for fatboy.

I want to recognize one player in particular, Sup Nico. Put in a great donation. Some good does come out of this game, and it's great to see us come together to help a great guy like Rick, aka Fatboy. Hi is a kind and generous guy. Hope to see him back tapping very soon!! Good luck Parker family, keep fighting.

Couldn't agree more.

Skulz
05-15-2015, 04:39 PM
Better him,than me
very disrespectful hope all is well with Rick get well soon bud

levelhead
05-15-2015, 06:19 PM
I don't post much on here. But looking and reading this post, I just see some kindness to a man that needs help and the generous ppl that play this game that help someone in need that just humbled me. I never met Fatboy in the game, but hope he has a speedy recovery. This game just goes to show its just not a game but a community and friendship. And noticed that Fatboy was well liked. When your kind to others and don't ask for anything in return. Maybe one day when you need help someone will be kind back. Maybe some people need to take note of this not be so negative.

major willy
05-15-2015, 08:52 PM
Wow. Maybe you will be the next and nobody will help.

major willy
05-15-2015, 08:53 PM
Wow. Maybe you will be the next and nobody will help.

Maroon mansion.

major willy
05-15-2015, 08:54 PM
Maroon mansion.

Monsoon. No I can't spell worth a dam.

Skulz
05-15-2015, 09:14 PM
Maroon mansion.

He will get his woody he us a key board tuff guy just remember moroon what come around goes around

Area51z
05-17-2015, 02:38 AM
don't know Rick, but he is obviously well loved by most of the MW Community. Prayers and healing energy his way. And a little more towards the goal. Respectfully

Agent Orange
05-17-2015, 06:30 AM
Rick hope you can get back home. Out of country medical expenses can be devastating, I applaude your friends who have stepped up to help.

Atego
05-17-2015, 01:00 PM
I didt not know Fatboy, but i hope he get well soon. My thoughts and prayers are with Fatboy/Rick and the Parker family.

Some here should be ashamed to write such disrespectful nonsense posts. Compassion is probably not your strength.