PDA

View Full Version : New Crime City Update

Bolt
05-12-2015, 09:51 AM
The latest Crime City update is rolling out to all players, here is a list of improvements:

Improved Raid Boss Uzi Purchase Flow: You can now specify the amount of Uzis you would like to purchase during a Raid Boss event! It’s quicker and easier than ever, so you can focus on what matters: destroying the enemy and winning awesome loot!
Stat Display: Optimized to improve clarity
New! Boost Buildings: Build, and upgrade Boost Buildings to increase your stats!
New! Optimized Flow: Next Goal Button - progress directly to the next goal in a Limited Time Mission

Give us your feedback below!

Dipstik
05-12-2015, 09:53 AM
I've never purchased an "intel folder" in my life. I'm glad it will be easier to do so in the future, though.

cajunman
05-12-2015, 09:55 AM
The latest Crime City update is rolling out to all players, here is a list of improvements:

Improved Raid Boss Folder Purchase Flow: You can now specify the amount of intel folders you would like to purchase during a Raid Boss event! It’s quicker and easier than ever, so you can focus on what matters: destroying the enemy and winning awesome loot!
New! Boost Buildings: Build, and upgrade Boost Buildings to increase your stats!
New! Optimized Flow: Next Goal Button - progress directly to the next goal in a Limited Time Mission

Could you maybe explain the boost buildings and if they will be able to be bought using cash, gold or are they war prizes?
Are the boosts from the boost buildings be temporary or permanent?
when will these buildings be launched?

Vile Lynn
05-12-2015, 10:01 AM
Heads up!

If you are on an older device (iOS 5-something), DO NOT update!

Make sure you've transferred your acct to a newer device or go thru Game Center and then update.

Vile Lynn
05-12-2015, 10:18 AM

Seriously?? This doesn't even work correctly in MW & they've brought it to CC?

Incredibly typical :rolleyes:

See for yourself...
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?115349-Retire-the-quot-Next-Goal-quot-popups

Update Edit: The Next Goal button works great in CC! Please fix MW since it's been tested in CC.

Bala82
05-12-2015, 10:19 AM
When is Android update coming ?

Vile Lynn
05-12-2015, 10:22 AM
When is Android update coming ?

Re-read OP.

Nighteg
05-12-2015, 10:22 AM
Improved Raid Boss Folder Purchase Flow: You can now specify the amount of intel folders you would like to purchase during a Raid Boss event!

What's a folder?

Vile Lynn
05-12-2015, 10:25 AM
What's a folder?

lol, folders are in MW. Bolt meant Uzi.

Good eye!

Jcw9811
05-12-2015, 10:26 AM

See for yourself...
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?115349-Retire-the-quot-Next-Goal-quot-popups

The next goal button is working for me at least on the ltq

Vile Lynn
05-12-2015, 10:29 AM
The next goal button is working for me at least on the ltq

That's wonderful! Thanks for the good news!

Max Power
05-12-2015, 10:29 AM

See for yourself...

It doesn't work in MW, there is no green arrow, but it is working here, and when it works, it is a nice feature. It's especially nice because they often have about 8 limited time events going at the same time, and you no longer have to go back to the master list to find the next goal stage.

Bolt, fix the green arrow not showing up in MW when using the Next Goal-Visit workflow, please and thanks.

Oh, and why announce Boost Buildings when there are no Boost Buildings? What's that all about?

Blaggard
05-12-2015, 11:20 AM
These are actually good additions! Thanks.

Winnson
05-12-2015, 11:25 AM
I think I see the problem.

In Modern War, you try to kill each other with folders. That is probably not going to work. When is the last time you heard about someone being killed by a folder? It makes no sense.

In Crime City, you try to kill each other with Uzis. Uzis kill people all the time! It's what they were designed for in fact!

If your game uses folders to try to kill people - Do not update

If your game uses Uzis to try to kill people - You should already have updated.

Thank you for your time.

Mrs Cash
05-12-2015, 11:53 AM
Popup update or game update, and if game update, what version? I see no update on 1mobile, nor did I get a popup. Just checking...

EDIT: 05/13/15 9:50am ET
V 6.4.0 update is up in 1mobile for Android

Vile Lynn
05-12-2015, 12:22 PM
Keep checking.

When GREE says they are 'rolling out' something, it might take several hours before all customers get it.

justjon
05-12-2015, 12:24 PM
I had the update on both iOS devices yesterday. So far, so good.

Bolt
05-12-2015, 12:51 PM
What's a folder?

Sorry, it should read Uzi not folder.

Could you maybe explain the boost buildings and if they will be able to be bought using cash, gold or are they war prizes?
Are the boosts from the boost buildings be temporary or permanent?
when will these buildings be launched?

The buildings will boost different stats permanently. They should become available later this week. I'll post additional details as soon as I have them.

spiderman
05-12-2015, 01:38 PM
Sorry, it should read Uzi not folder.

The buildings and they will boost different stats permanently. They should become available later this week. I'll post additional details as soon as I have them.

Thanks Bolt. Any information is greatly appreciated, mate. Happy gaming mate. Looking forward too the new building update.

Dipstik
05-12-2015, 05:27 PM
I'm going to ASSUME you don't think it actually SHOULD work like that in any sane world, evan. If I didnt, I'd probably do something to get myself banned.

Evan1000
05-12-2015, 05:31 PM
I'm going to ASSUME you don't think it actually SHOULD work like that in any sane world, evan. If I didnt, I'd probably do something to get myself banned.

I thought I deleted my comment in time.. lol. I read that completely wrong. And no I don't that's why I was like "wait what"

Jcw9811
05-12-2015, 07:00 PM
So far the only glitch I have seen from this is that occasionally my stats will basically go back to 0, just display wise. I just exited the game and came and it was fixed. Happened once on both my accounts earlier today

Jeronimo
05-13-2015, 01:04 AM
Thanks Bolt. Any information is greatly appreciated, mate. Happy gaming mate. Looking forward too the new building update.

Thank you too mate! Your opinion is greatly appreciated, mate. Happy gaming mate.

Gr3g
05-13-2015, 03:51 AM

Improved Raid Boss Uzi Purchase Flow: You can now specify the amount of Uzis you would like to purchase during a Raid Boss event! It’s quicker and easier than ever, so you can focus on what matters: destroying the enemy and winning awesome loot!

The Stat Display thing is pretty stupid doesn't really work. Crime city needs more settings were you can turn off the features that you don't care for, they should also do this with a few other things like the Collect All Button.

Now I'm guessing your code would look something like this

function nFormatter(num) {
if (num >= 1000000000) {
return (num / 1000000000).toFixed(1).replace(/\.0$/, '') + 'G';
}
if (num >= 1000000) {
return (num / 1000000).toFixed(1).replace(/\.0$/, '') + 'M';
}
if (num >= 1000) {
return (num / 1000).toFixed(1).replace(/\.0$/, '') + 'K';
}
return num;
}
May I suggest you make use of the sharepref.xml and use an if statement to check for a 1 or 0 (true/false). You could also get the screen size so it displays on the bigger phones like the iPhone 6+ and Samsung galaxy note 4

DisplayMetrics metrics = new DisplayMetrics();
getWindowManager().getDefaultDisplay().getMetrics( metrics);
switch(metrics.densityDpi){
case DisplayMetrics.DENSITY_LOW:
break;
case DisplayMetrics.DENSITY_MEDIUM:
break;
case DisplayMetrics.DENSITY_HIGH:
break;
}

If you need help feel free to ask I'm more then willing to help out for free..better game play means that much to me. Other then that everything else is okay I love the Uzi buying idea hopefully it works, would give a +1 to Gree if it did. Buying Uzis on iOS was like watching grass grow in -10.0X speed.

Greeny1
05-13-2015, 03:01 PM
You forgot to add that the new update means the game is unplayable unless using wifi. In 2 teams those on iOS and using 3G can't play it as game doesn't load properly, no buildings showing, and crashes each time you try and do something. Hit the boss, game crash/freeze then log out and in to hit a second time. Nice work gree!

Jcw9811
05-13-2015, 06:11 PM
I don't have any trouble with playing on LTE, but u did say 3G, but if u are still using 3G then it is time to get an update Greeny on your phone. There is no way your 2 year plan isn't up if u have a 4s or later which is the last phone that uses 3G

TZora
05-13-2015, 09:10 PM
Thank you too mate! Your opinion is greatly appreciated, mate. Happy gaming mate.
don't u think that's too many mates? :p

i know, you're teasing him lol

sister morphine
05-13-2015, 10:54 PM
You forgot to add that the new update means the game is unplayable unless using wifi. In 2 teams those on iOS and using 3G can't play it as game doesn't load properly, no buildings showing, and crashes each time you try and do something. Hit the boss, game crash/freeze then log out and in to hit a second time. Nice work gree!

I don't have any trouble with playing on LTE, but u did say 3G, but if u are still using 3G then it is time to get an update Greeny on your phone. There is no way your 2 year plan isn't up if u have a 4s or later which is the last phone that uses 3G
I use a 4s and the game works fine. Where I live, in rural hell, 4G doesn't exist. Heck, broadband barely exists here! :eek:

Jcw9811
05-14-2015, 07:09 AM
I use a 4s and the game works fine. Where I live, in rural hell, 4G doesn't exist. Heck, broadband barely exists here! :eek:

That sucks Sister, at least u get 3G. Won't be at least another couple years till 4G/LTE spreads to more rural areas, it will most likely be when 5G comes out, which isn't in the near future, earliest estimates are 2020ish.

Vile Lynn
05-15-2015, 02:51 PM
After the update, all of the NPCs move around like they are on crack.

Miss
05-16-2015, 01:21 AM
Reinstalled CC this morning after not being able to switch accounts. Game now wont even load. I am in UK on Droid

sister morphine
05-16-2015, 01:25 AM
Reinstalled CC this morning after not being able to switch accounts. Game now wont even load. I am in UK on Droid
Is your OS up to date? I had to upgrade mine recently to be able to continue playing (on iOS). Now the battery in my phone has died! Thank the gods for account switching ;)

Miss
05-16-2015, 01:28 AM
I think so, updated it a couple months ago. Game was running fine yesterday after update. Was ok this morning too apart from not being able to switch accounts.

MK Loves You
05-16-2015, 08:49 AM

Bolt is the codename Harry Potter would use if he was a secret agent.

cooch
05-17-2015, 04:24 PM

Very good update.

One request: in next update when player touches goals in top right instead of defaulting to "SOLO" could you have it default to "SOLO LIMITED" instead? All the key events a player must accomplish are in Solo Limited or Syndicate. Saves us clicking

Demolisher VFF Rebels
05-17-2015, 04:32 PM
I like the new update pretty much but don't like the extra data it's using data usage is through the roof since the update and log in times are slower than ever because of the increased data I'm not on unlimited data and don't want it taking longer to log in each time hopefully you can address this issue ! but commas in stats, and other features so far are a nice addition once data usage and load time drop back to previous il be happy

F@st
05-25-2015, 04:24 AM
in android ( not ios ) we have delay in all actions 5/10 sc.
open goal take 10 sc
u siwtch and go to RB take 10 sc
u go to sa take 10 sc
u close a window take 10 sc before can do another action

when that fixed ? that cost me some gold and one LTB sold ( circus )....

realy tired.. playing on TAB 4 Galaxy with 4.4.2 rom.

Jeronimo
05-25-2015, 07:49 AM
in android ( not ios ) we have delay in all actions 5/10 sc.
open goal take 10 sc
u siwtch and go to RB take 10 sc
u go to sa take 10 sc
u close a window take 10 sc before can do another action

when that fixed ? that cost me some gold and one LTB sold ( circus )....

realy tired.. playing on TAB 4 Galaxy with 4.4.2 rom.

I feel you. It sucks when you sell a building by mistake (especially LTBs) and when you accidently use gold.

Demolisher VFF Rebels
05-25-2015, 05:05 PM
One positive thing I can say about the new update is final SA battle scores weren't jumping all over the place. I had no lag problem in final battle like we usually have on iOS, last battle even got an SS immediately after the battle finished of deploys etc. It was a nice change for final battle