PDA

View Full Version : Crickets......

Tinker
05-12-2015, 07:55 AM
It was time to reset the accounts due to time creep.
Left all the 12 hour buildings on 4 accounts uncollected overnight.
Sixteen Alexandria Villas none under L10 all untouched.
(None are whales)

Is this due IPH inflation or player attrition?

GSF Wingman GRI
05-12-2015, 08:04 AM
Both.......

Vile Lynn
05-12-2015, 08:37 AM
yeah, both. I almost never get raided & leave buildings up all the time. I don't even worry about being over vault anymore.

We need a PvP Tourney! or something.

Big John
05-12-2015, 08:42 AM
Someone raided me the other day, I was flabbergasted.

Tinker
05-12-2015, 09:17 AM
Maybe Gree needs to visit the raid limit and make it a percentage of available funds.
No self respecting Raider is going to to PVP for a paltry $300,000.00.
How about 1% per hit with ten hit maximum.
That would make the whales pay attention again.
I can see them thrashing against each other, the water churning with mini Tsunami's and turning red from whale blood.

Big John
05-12-2015, 09:37 AM
In game cash is almost obsolete for long term players, we need more cash units and faction bonuses.

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-12-2015, 09:46 AM
In game cash is almost obsolete for long term players, we need more cash units and faction bonuses.

I know something else that is on the trail to becoming obsolete, too. LOL

Robespierre
05-12-2015, 10:43 AM
Maybe Gree needs to visit the raid limit and make it a percentage of available funds.
I can see them thrashing against each other, the water churning with mini Tsunami's and turning red from whale blood.

While I can appreciate your intent to chum the waters for the game whales, I think everyone is wising up finally on the F2P model, and the whales are going through rehab.

As part if this awakening, I for one, am sick and tired of being used as game content for the whales. Designing a game where the users cannibalize and demoralize eachother sounds like a gladiator fight from antiquity. And just like then, the only winners were the ones in the stands.

If the game dynamic is changed to where we suffer at the hands of the whales more, expect much less activity and more empty bases. We won't tolerate being used as chum.

smbass77
05-12-2015, 12:13 PM
I can't remember the last time I raided someone.....have too much money as it is right now. Still waiting for another +1 building, but I guess those days are over too

good gawd noooo
05-12-2015, 02:59 PM
don't forget to mention with the new boost buildings and players defense are double their attack its really hard to find someone worth raiding. I have an account with an atk around 900b but a defense OVER 2tril.. I occasionally get hit but rarely lose and my other two accounts aren't as high but lower levels they are technically even stronger then my main.. its sad when your defense is 3x your attack and due to only two buildings... so no one raids anymore no one is trying to climb to apollo anymore as even those units are becoming obsolete.. Even my mini can only use 2 units in the store to boost stats and I have no intentions of raiding for another 600m bp just to buy units

WBS
05-12-2015, 04:35 PM
This game is all but dead. There is no where near the raids and attacks like their used to be. Even on my mini

groovy shags
05-12-2015, 11:16 PM
What is a vault used for?

What is raiding for?

PITA4PRES
05-13-2015, 11:25 AM

FYI--Attacking and raiding are twondifferent things. Only attacks are limited to that 300k per hit. Raiding can give a lot more and is not limited to 12 hits. If someone has 100 raidable buildings they can raid every one of them and could gets billions if the person has a good iph. As stated by others many people have excess cash and no need to raid for cash. People are probably raiding more for bps than cash right now.