PDA

View Full Version : 15/15 Faction Goal Stucked

Apollo13
05-10-2015, 08:34 AM
Gree, our faction just deployed over 250mil for the 15/15 reward but goal still up and no reward given after the match was over.

And is there any other teams that had completed the goal having similar issue?

corey0025
05-10-2015, 09:04 AM
Our 14/15 goal is stuck at the moment...this is completely ridiculous...should have cleared this already and now may not get 15/15 done because of this bs

zhenyu
05-10-2015, 09:18 AM
We have to redo 12/15 and another brother faction re-did 11/15. So this is not isolated incident.

corey0025
05-10-2015, 09:56 AM
No it's definitely not an isolated incident, they are certainly aware but seem unable to offer assistance or are unwilling..this is the Third fl in a row we've had goals not clear.

good gawd noooo
05-10-2015, 10:27 AM
each of the last 4 fl's we have had to repeat at least ONE of the goals in order for it to take.. luckily we have had time to do it.. but yes its just another error gree is ignoring because it is working as intended

corey0025
05-10-2015, 11:45 AM
Was able to recover last fl as our 11 and 12 goal was stuck...this time no such luck as it was the 14 goal with 7 hours left, no time to do it again and get 15 cleared....thanks for anothe epic fail gree...

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-10-2015, 12:59 PM
I'm certain someone will be here on MONDAY to explain and offer sincere apologies.
It's the usual pattern, ain't it?

Bolt
05-10-2015, 01:14 PM
You are correct that this is an ongoing issue. unfortunately a fix has been elusive and is still being worked on.

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-10-2015, 01:31 PM
You are correct that this is an ongoing issue. unfortunately a fix has been elusive and is still being worked on.

Thank you, so if the event was broken and under repair, why was it deployed?

KillerDriller
05-10-2015, 01:37 PM
My thoughts exactly. Of course if the game wasnt deployed, there would be no gold purchased.

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-10-2015, 01:42 PM
My thoughts exactly. Of course if the game wasnt deployed, there would be no gold purchased.

In all fairness, my friend, the game IS deployed 24/7.
Its this particular event that Bolt admitted to being broken for some time now, and no fix has been created to repair it, yet it (Front Line) was still deployed.
That revelation should be resounding LOUDLY through the MW community.

Mcm2013
05-10-2015, 10:06 PM
We had to repeat 14/15 and drop gold for 15/15 after planing without gold. Bet we get a response from gree sorry but we can not reimburse for a live event (that we can't run right cause we are morons that just want your money). And then they pull out and let us stand up. Walk wrong for a few days then repeat

East Coast Bias
05-11-2015, 01:21 AM

Usually, the fault lies with the seller if he knows it's damaged goods. However, if the buyer knows he's buying damaged goods, the responsibility gets shifted to the buyer - or in this case the player. Gree banks on the fact that we all know the game is full of errors and glitches. Well that's the only way I can think of any company who would purposely deploy a broken game.

Pidgeot
05-11-2015, 01:30 AM
Thank you, so if the event was broken and under repair, why was it deployed?

Yet the one event that works, Epic Boss, is no where to be seen.

Pidgeot
05-11-2015, 01:33 AM
Usually, the fault lies with the seller if he knows it's damaged goods. However, if the buyer knows he's buying damaged goods, the responsibility gets shifted to the buyer - or in this case the player. Gree banks on the fact that we all know the game is full of errors and glitches. Well that's the only way I can think of any company who would purposely deploy a broken game.

That is somewhat true. There are laws in place that prevent any company from releasing to the public any product that has problems. If its detected, its recalled. GREE could be subjected to criminal punishment since they knew, per Bolt's response and still released the event know it has problems.

TRU Laldogg
05-11-2015, 05:02 AM
Our faction has had the same issue on last 4 frontline events, this most recent one we was stuck on 13/15, passed the goal 4 times before it regustered which left us no time to complete the 15/15 goal which we would of smashed it, really unhappy about this but probably wont see any compensation from gree

groovy shags
05-11-2015, 05:32 AM

Ok...let's hope more people understand now. It doesn't matter what rewards you think you are "earning". Gree has proven time and time again that they will change anything, and everything, with, or without notice. Even change things after the event is complete. Or, just not give your trinkets out at all!

So...using gold to complete any mission, deploy, attack, build or upgrade any building is completely at the players own risk.

Fooled by GREE once, shame on them. Fooled by GREE again and again, shame on you.

All you gold buyers need to stop the complaining! When has complaining fixed anything? Make a stand already!

Tinker
05-11-2015, 07:14 AM

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Thanks Bolt. I like starting Monday with a good laugh.

Does it embarrass you to tell people you work for GREE?

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-11-2015, 08:44 AM
Yet the one event that works, Epic Boss, is no where to be seen.

The EPIC BOSS, yes, it works great!!!

Will you please deploy the BOSS who lives and dies to please, one last time for old times sake.

Vile Lynn
05-11-2015, 11:53 AM

Wow... omg wow. :rolleyes: