PDA

View Full Version : It's taking a long time for deploys to deploy

Helios Von Elisar
05-10-2015, 06:30 AM
I've fought 3 wars where I had over 100 deploys pending for over a minute when it ended. Those deploys would have won us nodes if they had counted on two occasions.

This seems to be a problem on my iPad, which has the new version. Deploys on my iPhone go out fast, it is still running the old version. I've adjusted my play so I deploy with the new version first and finish off with the other game. That way if the deploys hang I can exit the game and restart.

Agent Orange
05-10-2015, 07:06 AM
Noticed on my iPad that I could load up deploys, quit the FL screen then reload. My deploys registered, but the units never got removed from the list. Redeployed the same units which finally deployed adding to the total hits a second time, then the game figured out the problem and reset the hits and then reloaded the units a third time! Must be that same server lag that is causing issues elsewhere. On the iPhone I don't see this as often.

Helios Von Elisar
05-11-2015, 04:43 AM
I think the issue was with the lag, deploys piled up fast. Then the game determined you had won a prize for completing a goal but it took a while for those annoying popups everyone is complaining about. Eventually the popups displayed. Once they were closed the deploys registered.

Easy fix is to drop the popups, which they won't do because they want you to know you won something. So make it fewer rewards on individual so I don't get a popup every time I deploy a unit.