PDA

View Full Version : Other Bounes, Where are They?

Pidgeot
05-10-2015, 01:45 AM
I mean at this point, unit boost don't matter much. New players don't benefit from these +1% whatever boost, neither do us current player. Why not use this time and give out more IPH boost, building related boost, energy and health boost?

All these rewards with unit stat boost are a waste of space because they are not help, even more so since only Speed give out boost. Why not make frontline and WD boost give away these account building boost since most players need them.

Cannot Connect To Server
05-10-2015, 03:23 AM
a lot doesnt seem worth it anymore but even when they give regen they just mk the ltq even higher.

i dont thk these +mission +valor payout too... i hv a min +2 valor unit yet i get zero valor.. gree maths.

weve never had a stamina boost unit...

if we dont use thousands of units outside our army why am i still losing and winning them... so much in the game does not make sense and prizes hv been trash a long time now.

doubt gree wil ever listen they messed up making so many boosts and hv now made those boost buildings t to boost ur boosts..

and units to lower rivals boosts i guess they need to make a unit that can do gree maths to make all the boosts boost and unboost the.unknown stats and whatever.lol

they need to fix the game above all.

J-manKometh96
05-10-2015, 06:36 AM
How many different times, and how many different ways, are you going to ask the same question?

IPH gains have become quite large in the last 6 months, or did you miss the LTB re-release and building level increases? And don't forget the giant recycling cash grabs.

New defense boost buildings were given, but didn't work. I guess that one slipped by you too.

Energy boosts have gone so far that raising the event requirements to balance it out results in those without any not being able to make even a single kill. Giving more to help lower players will only worsen the issue. Wow, is that really 3 that you missed?

Health regen is about the only place people probably still spend money, so you think they are going to make those easier to get with the player base at an all time low? Nope, I see you actually missed four.

They've actually given everything you've asked for, and the game is in its sorriest state because of it. Not solely, but certainly significantly.

ju100
05-10-2015, 07:03 AM
Jason Bounes is hard to locate, I give you that

Agent Orange
05-10-2015, 07:09 AM
I mean at this point, unit boost don't matter much. New players don't benefit from these +1% whatever boost, neither do us current player. Why not use this time and give out more IPH boost, building related boost, energy and health boost?

All these rewards with unit stat boost are a waste of space because they are not help, even more so since only Speed give out boost. Why not make frontline and WD boost give away these account building boost since most players need them.

What? Are you playing the same game that the rest of us are? Unit boosts are one of the few things I go for with my LLPs. Other than the command centre I don't even bother with cash buildings because they are a liability. I also don't bother with FL these days.

Pidgeot
05-10-2015, 03:13 PM
What? Are you playing the same game that the rest of us are? Unit boosts are one of the few things I go for with my LLPs. Other than the command centre I don't even bother with cash buildings because they are a liability. I also don't bother with FL these days.

Thats the problem though, new players HAVE to chase them to get in faster. In LTQ, the only boost you can get is speed. Without frontline, you miss out on boost and Im not sure if you do WD with that account. I feel building, energy, health and other non stat boost benefits the accounts much more.

Pidgeot
05-10-2015, 03:21 PM
How many different times, and how many different ways, are you going to ask the same question?

IPH gains have become quite large in the last 6 months, or did you miss the LTB re-release and building level increases? And don't forget the giant recycling cash grabs.

New defense boost buildings were given, but didn't work. I guess that one slipped by you too.

Energy boosts have gone so far that raising the event requirements to balance it out results in those without any not being able to make even a single kill. Giving more to help lower players will only worsen the issue. Wow, is that really 3 that you missed?

Health regen is about the only place people probably still spend money, so you think they are going to make those easier to get with the player base at an all time low? Nope, I see you actually missed four.

They've actually given everything you've asked for, and the game is in its sorriest state because of it. Not solely, but certainly significantly.

I was around for all that. I think you'll be surprised to see my account. The game is not in a bad stat like you make it out to be but the inflation of EVERYTHING makes the playability for most bad. I'm trying to help out new and weaker accounts. The LTB re-release was a good move, since it closed the IPH gap for those who want to be competitive. The only thing we got was the old raid boss event. The game isn't all about us bro.

J-manKometh96
05-10-2015, 05:35 PM
All of your propositions to "close the gap" do nothing but have the exact opposite effect.

groovy shags
05-11-2015, 05:54 AM
Jason Bounes is hard to locate, I give you that

Hard-core fans of rogue CIA assassin "Jason Bounes" have already followed him through Zurich, Paris, Mykonos, Berlin, Goa, Moscow, Tangiers, Madrid, London and New York City.

But it has been a few years now. And there is only one Jason Bounes!

The_Jedi
05-11-2015, 06:26 AM
Hard-core fans of rogue CIA assassin "Jason Bounes" have already followed him through Zurich, Paris, Mykonos, Berlin, Goa, Moscow, Tangiers, Madrid, London and New York City.

But it has been a few years now. And there is only one Jason Bounes!

Now it makes sense why we have so many Alex's...

The Old Man is in hiding...