PDA

View Full Version : frontline starts at 4.00am australia time

sawnoff69
05-10-2015, 12:39 AM
hi gree i know its alot to ask but all australian players are either missing 4 hours of frontline regen or having to wake up at 4 am just to open app to start frontline regen. same goes at end of event to make last battle. cant u launch the event at a time when its not the middle of the night in australia as many players are from aus . its every single weekend now that a event starts at this time and i dont mind spending to win and giving up my weekends to play a game i used to love lol but when i have to do things like wake up at 4am sat morning my longevity in this game is getting less and less each the weekend .

ju100
05-10-2015, 01:02 AM
If it was not Australia, it would be someone/somewhere else.
I'm happy it's Australia, sorry...

J-manKometh96
05-10-2015, 06:20 AM
Sadly, somebody has to get the dirty end of the stick. There are a lot of people from a lot of different places, and it's only going to be a good time for a small handful no matter what. All in the U.S. are awake, but most are still working. The Brits actually make out best here, as most should be just between dinner and bed. Other events starting at other times give different people more of an advantage, even though they may not be as popular. Just ask the Brits how much they like those 2200 start times, especially when most get delayed.

Ozymandias
05-10-2015, 09:29 AM
Not having to login to start regen would be a good compromise, but then it's only the Aussies.

Kilrae
05-11-2015, 06:20 AM
As mentioned above someone always has to get the short end of the stick. I'm sure the start times are based off of where gree is headquartered, not where players live at.

Tinker
05-11-2015, 07:07 AM
Start the regeneration process when the event starts without a necessity of logging in.

everybody even: every body happy.

Who am I kidding. Somebody won't like that

Kilrae
05-11-2015, 09:12 AM
He'll still miss the end of the event = unhappy lol

goblue21
05-11-2015, 12:26 PM
Move to accommodate the game schedule!

good gawd noooo
05-11-2015, 01:49 PM
Start the regeneration process when the event starts without a necessity of logging in.

everybody even: every body happy.

Who am I kidding. Somebody won't like that

aww tinker trying to make everyone happy.. this is gree so someone has to be screwed and or always gonna be a winner and a loser... I just greatful it not the US

Vile Lynn
05-11-2015, 02:04 PM
I'm 100% sure you have to actually log in to FL to begin regen.

bam bam.
05-11-2015, 05:56 PM
Aussies, we make a lot of sense but always get ignored. Just wait, we will be bigger than China soon. Excuse me. I have some breeding to propagate.

We miss 4 hours on every event and can never be around for the end of events, other games vary event times but imagine how bigger mess GReE would make of that. I think the regen should just start full for everybody. That way we just miss out on the last few hours. But we all know it is the milking of the gold that all events are about. So I am not holding my breath for equality on this or any other one.

Tinker
05-12-2015, 07:25 AM
I'm 100% sure you have to actually log in to FL to begin regen.

Event starts out with 100 deploys.
Why not start with 250 deploys?

Brown Out
05-12-2015, 09:57 AM
I have no set sleep schedule, my sleep times are always varying. If I think I'm going to be asleep when FL starts I set my alarm to wake me up. I wake up, open the game, open the FL event, close the game and go back to sleep. (You don't have to declare in-order for the deploy counter to start ticking, you only need to open the event screen.) Very simple, not a big deal for me.

You snooze you lose.

good gawd noooo
05-12-2015, 06:13 PM
I have no set sleep schedule, my sleep times are always varying. If I think I'm going to be asleep when FL starts I set my alarm to wake me up. I wake up, open the game, open the FL event, close the game and go back to sleep. (You don't have to declare in-order for the deploy counter to start ticking, you only need to open the event screen.) Very simple, not a big deal for me.

You snooze you lose.

wow and you find nothing uhh wrong with setting an alarm to interrupt your sleep to start regening for a game??? I have been an addict of mw for over 3 years but I have NEVER set an alarm for collections or any other mundane tasks that I can do when I actually wake up ... wow setting alarm to open a screen just to go back to bed maybe I am not an addict after all

Brown Out
05-12-2015, 07:03 PM
wow and you find nothing uhh wrong with setting an alarm to interrupt your sleep to start regening for a game??? I have been an addict of mw for over 3 years but I have NEVER set an alarm for collections or any other mundane tasks that I can do when I actually wake up ... wow setting alarm to open a screen just to go back to bed maybe I am not an addict after all

Yeah, instead of constantly whining about things I find a way to adapt, crazy concept huh.

sawnoff69
05-12-2015, 07:24 PM
brown i dont know how long u been playing but fl use to start at 6am now 4am . everyone starts full in wd , why not fl . its about money . if everyone starts with 100 or 250 does not matter u still have to pay to win the war . gree are just making it hard for some countries to participate properly . i understand some countries will always miss out but by making us all start full we would not need to put alarms on. shore i can put a alarm on but then it wakes my partner up and my son , it just seems like a silly thing to have to do . this forum is about letting gree know of these things , i do not see it as complaining . if there is one thing i know there is plenty to complain about in this game and i keep seeing one mil wd scorers go to boom beach or other games , its not in gree best interest to make the game so hard to play . wd points have nearly halved .

Brown Out
05-12-2015, 07:58 PM
Wasn't trying to offend anyone Sawnoff, just saying how I play the game.
I've been been playing over three years, haven't spent a dime on the game, currently in a top 20 faction.
My point is, you can either spend money on the game OR spend time.
I choose to, and can, spend time in the game.
Instead of spending money, I set alarms.
Too many people want everything handed to them on a silver platter.

groovy shags
05-12-2015, 11:12 PM
I am sleeping the first few hours after every event starts, and miss the final several hours before they end. And really couldn't care less when they run these cash grabs. You guys set alarms for this game??? You are kidding right??? There is a whole other world that exists out there!

Once again this forum delivers high quality entertainment! I love you guys!

Brown Out
05-13-2015, 11:59 AM
I am sleeping the first few hours after every event starts, and miss the final several hours before they end. And really couldn't care less when they run these cash grabs. You guys set alarms for this game??? You are kidding right??? There is a whole other world that exists out there!

Once again this forum delivers high quality entertainment! I love you guys!

300 posts in just three months telling everyone how they're losers and have no life.

I know a troll when I see one. Keep up the good work bro.

groovy shags
05-16-2015, 10:14 AM
I only set forum alarms. It lets me know when something stupid is posted. Hardly get any sleep at all these days!

Tee
05-16-2015, 01:53 PM
There is most likely a pill available to help all the alarm setters around here.

Do you set forum or game alarms? Ask your doctor about Stop Alarm! It may the the help you need!

*may cause every kind of cancer. May cause gum desease and or tooth loss. May cause constapation or the screaming runs and you could die from taking Stop Alarm. But BUT, it could help you stop setting those alarms and help you get a decent nights rest!!

groovy shags
05-17-2015, 07:34 PM
They don't care. They must hit rock bottom before getting themselves clean again!

Tinker
05-18-2015, 06:38 PM
There is most likely a pill available to help all the alarm setters around here.

Do you set forum or game alarms? Ask your doctor about Stop Alarm! It may the the help you need!

*may cause every kind of cancer. May cause gum desease and or tooth loss. May cause constapation or the screaming runs and you could die from taking Stop Alarm. But BUT, it could help you stop setting those alarms and help you get a decent nights rest!!

Is there any danger of having an erection lasting more than 4 hours. I'm concerned about my 12 hour and 24 hour collections.