PDA

View Full Version : Communication trouble

Red BD
05-09-2015, 01:43 PM
Anybody else have this problem, or have a clue how to correct it?

When I get a message on my Wall (or whatever it's called) and I "Reply" it seems that half the time my reply never makes it to the other person. I can usually tell this has happened if the text of the reply sits in my own comments for like a day or more (if they make it where supposedly sent they disappear).

Is it something I'm doing wrong or what?

Pablo Benassi
05-09-2015, 01:51 PM
It's not you. I'm never sure if the message go through.

Red BD
05-09-2015, 03:21 PM
It's not you. I'm never sure if the message go through.

That's good to know- I found that within my syndicate it ALWAYS gets through if u go to Syndicate, look up the guy and comment on his profile, but I forget to do that sometimes.

Perin
05-10-2015, 10:36 PM
When i reply from "News" it goes to my own wall. However, if i reply from my profile (profile, comments) then the message goes to the person i replied to.

1Shot
05-11-2015, 09:07 AM
Also if you deleted the message off your wall, then try and respond from the newsfeed, it won't go through.

Captain Torgue
05-11-2015, 05:51 PM
Anybody else have this problem, or have a clue how to correct it?

When I get a message on my Wall (or whatever it's called) and I "Reply" it seems that half the time my reply never makes it to the other person. I can usually tell this has happened if the text of the reply sits in my own comments for like a day or more (if they make it where supposedly sent they disappear).

Is it something I'm doing wrong or what?

I had this happen to me once. It turns out someone reported me for leaving inappropriate messages on their wall so I was c0ck blocked from sending more messages.

Just send a ticket to agree and promise to behave. It worked for me and I can post on people's walls again.

Perin
05-11-2015, 07:25 PM
I had this happen to me once. It turns out someone reported me for leaving inappropriate messages on their wall so I was c0ck blocked from sending more messages.

Just send a ticket to agree and promise to behave. It worked for me and I can post on people's walls again.

Hahahaha smh. You gotta clean up your act, Sir.

Red BD
05-11-2015, 08:37 PM
When i reply from "News" it goes to my own wall. However, if i reply from my profile (profile, comments) then the message goes to the person i replied to.

AHA!!! Sounds like the answer!

Red BD
05-11-2015, 08:45 PM

I'll give this a shot too. Maybe it's that "Betty" from Art of War I've been trying to date for a month now... who knows. Was I mistaken when I thought this App came with my membership in EHarmony.com? Oh well, sorry Betz!